Having Xbox live sign in issues on Xbox app On PC

Discus and support Having Xbox live sign in issues on Xbox app On PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I cannot log in to Xbox live on the Xbox app. A black box flashes on my screen when I click sign in but then goes back to the Xbox app Home Screen.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpuddieJive, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:53 PM.

1. Having Xbox live sign in issues on Xbox app On PC

I cannot log in to Xbox live on the Xbox app. A black box flashes on my screen when I click sign in but then goes back to the Xbox app Home Screen.

I’ve reset and repaired multiple time and also reinstalled the app and still the same problems, anyone offer any help?

submitted by /u/SpuddieJive
    [link] [comments]

/u/SpuddieJive, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:53 PM
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

ms-xbl-multiplayer

• Make sure you’re signed in only on this machine. If you have signed in to any other PC’s with the same account lately, ensure you’ve signed out everywhere else.
    • Launch the Xbox App prior to launching the game, and ensure that your profile signs into Xbox Live without issue.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Communication ban

Hi Ucoq,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue on your PC. Try signing out of everything Xbox related. This means the Xbox app on PC and phone, companion app on PC. This is odd as it works on the phone and not your PC. Do you have an Xbox
    to test the communication on?

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

не могу войти в игровой аккаунт Xbox[Translation-can't sign in to my Xbox game account]

Hello Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue signing in. Here is a guide for

signing into the Xbox app
    . Try power cycling the PC also. Shut the PC completely down wait a few minutes then turn it back on.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Error 0x87DD0005: Playing in the Xbox Live on Windows 10

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're getting an error message and code when trying to sign into the Xbox app on your PC.

Since you're receiving error code 0x87dd0005, which normally occurs if there's a problem with the

Xbox Live Service Status
    or with an unexpected error on your device, and have already determined that you're able to access other games, then your profile may be having an issue (if there is not a service alert at the moment).

I recommend that to troubleshoot this issue, you remove (sign out) of your profile in the Xbox app, restart your PC, then

re-add (sign in) your profile to the Xbox app
    . This should refresh your information as it gets downloaded again.

To sign out of your Microsoft account:

1. Open the Xbox app.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Sign Out.
    Give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out.
  6. Super.Grover Win User

Connection tests fine, no xbox live service

I have the same issue and I'm also on Comcast. My Xbox One and the Xbox App (PC & Phone) won't connect to Xbox Live. When I disable the WiFi on my phone, the Xbox App connects to Xbox Live without issue. It must be an issue with Comcast.
Thema:

Having Xbox live sign in issues on Xbox app On PC

1. Having Xbox live sign in issues on Xbox app On PC - Similar Threads - Having live sign

2. Why does it say its having trouble signing into my xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say its having trouble signing into my xbox live account: I cant play it say having trouble signing into xbox live account 9dc1cfb4-010c-4e82-b36f-130b8a6a0499
  3. Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got...: I cant sign i to my 360 anymore. My xbone works fine ive tried all the fixes turned off 2 step authentication. Shortened password. Reset my 360 i dont know what to do....
  4. I have issue from signing in Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have issue from signing in Xbox Live.: Issue 0x8015DC0B. Don`t may log in in my Account. Before i`m normaly played on Minecraft. After bying Minecraft realms i get this issue. 70d4430e-48f7-462e-b0ed-c7bd118663db
  5. Is there anyway to sign in and use Xbox Live without having to update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to sign in and use Xbox Live without having to update: I just recently pulled out my 360 from where it had just been sitting in my cupboards for at least the last year or 2 because I just felt like playing some of my 7th gen exclusives again. I...
  6. Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in to Xbox live. "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...: I have the Xbox 360. I have been playing Battlefield for years. Today I cannot as I keep getting the message "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live". I have...
  7. Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into xbox live?: I was playing Borderlands 2, noticed that achievements where not unlocking, support forms said to remove account and sign back in to possibly fix it. Did that and the when i went to sign in it...
  8. Having trouble signing in to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble signing in to xbox live: Having trouble signing in to xbox live after a profile recognition error on my pc. Keep getting error code 0x80070002, which xbox support doesn't have any info on. Tried their advised steps with...
  9. I can't sign up for Xbox live rewards even though I have Xbox gold membership

in XBoX Rewards
    I can't sign up for Xbox live rewards even though I have Xbox gold membership: can anyone help me? I have tried to join Xbox live rewards but every time I try I get a message saying "I cannot join Xbox live rewards strictly because I don't have a Xbox gold membership" The...
  10. I can’t sign into Xbox live even though I have a subscription? Under Network settings it is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign into Xbox live even though I have a subscription? Under Network settings it is ...: I can’t sign into xbox live even though I have subscrition. Under Network settings it is say8ng issue with purchase and content usage. Not sure how to fix this cebf819e-86f1-4627-9fca-06913368e0aa