Hawaii + XB1 + Forums?

Discus and support Hawaii + XB1 + Forums? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Aloha! Anybody here that's from / in Hawaii? I'm new to Xbox Live (One). Add me or just say hi. It's all good. Just checking to see if there's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AzN8z3r08, Feb 25, 2014.

1. AzN8z3r08
    AzN8z3r08 Guest

Hawaii + XB1 + Forums?

Aloha!

Anybody here that's from / in Hawaii? I'm new to Xbox Live (One). Add me or just say hi. It's all good.

Just checking to see if there's anyone on the forums from Hawaii and XB1.

:)

AzN8z3r08, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Rhinolith
    Rhinolith Guest
    GWG Army of Two can't download

Same problem here in Hawaii

Rhinolith, Feb 25, 2014
  3. Lonesome Road Release Date and Details

back from hawaii, what did i miss?

JennySparkles, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Rhinolith Win User

GWG Army of Two can't download

Same problem here in Hawaii
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

The best region

Hawaii is the best. They have lag and pineapples.
  6. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Help with party problems

My favorite club was in Hawaii (Wild Horse Showroom) but don't ask me to elaborate here. It's simply too graphic. We'll just say their laws in Hawaii are much more relaxed when it comes to these matters.
  7. Pyre Fyre Win User

The 12am/ 3am activation

The only people that benefit from this are those in Hawaii.
  8. Ser Ricky Bobby Win User

Enough Already with ................

^now that was funny ^_^ btw pakalolo you from hawaii?
Thema:

Hawaii + XB1 + Forums?

1. Hawaii + XB1 + Forums? - Similar Threads - Hawaii XB1 Forums

2. Xb1 Minecraft world not loading properly:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xb1 Minecraft world not loading properly:: I often play Minecraft on my Xbox offline because of our Wi-Fi strength, I saved the original version of the specific world offline but I've saved online multiple times. Despite that however every...
  3. multi users wireless xb1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    multi users wireless xb1: Hi New to this console and fully wireless. My kids cant log in to the games on the console under their own tags / I installed the games via code under my tag. how can they access the games...
  4. Blank TV Screen XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank TV Screen XB1: My XB1 will show a blank screen when I turn it on, I can't turn it off, and my controller won't connect even when I plug it directly into the console. I know it is not an issue with my TV because...
  5. My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries: My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries. How do I figure out if the problem is with the controller or the console? de0e6973-6552-4207-8b9f-d765178dbe05
  6. ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360: i’m freaking out right now all my GTA 5/online saved data is gone that includes story mode and online mode I’ve been playing GTA since you came out on 360 I spent years playing this game and...
  7. XB1: Final Fantasy X Remake for XB1X on XB1S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1: Final Fantasy X Remake for XB1X on XB1S?: Hi, I was about to purchase the FFX/X2 remake for my XB1S, but noticed that in the title it says XB1X. Is this purchase only locked to this version of the console or can I use it on my XB1S as...
  8. Clearing XB1 games on PC (Win10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Clearing XB1 games on PC (Win10): Hi guys. I have two disc XB1 games Im selling, and want to clear on PC. I have no access to an XB1 anymore. If I sell the games without clearing, and the buyer inserts the game into his own...
  9. OneGuide mistaking Channels as "East" in Hawaii

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide mistaking Channels as "East" in Hawaii: I have Hawaiian telcom. No issues with setup, controlling the STB through the xbox, etc. But a few channels are really far off on their guide info. It took me a bit to realize that they're 6 hours...
  10. Hawaii gamer new to XBL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hawaii gamer new to XBL: Aloha! I'm 27 from Hawaii. I'm new to XBL. I just switched over from the Sony side. Right now I'm playing Forza 5 and Ghosts. I'll be heavy into Titanfall after the game drops. Just shoot me...