Hawaii + XB1 + Forums?

Discus and support Hawaii + XB1 + Forums? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Aloha! Anybody here that's from / in Hawaii? I'm new to Xbox Live (One). Add me or just say hi. It's all good. Just checking to see if there's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AzN8z3r08, Feb 25, 2014.

1. AzN8z3r08
    AzN8z3r08 Guest

Hawaii + XB1 + Forums?

Aloha!

Anybody here that's from / in Hawaii? I'm new to Xbox Live (One). Add me or just say hi. It's all good.

Just checking to see if there's anyone on the forums from Hawaii and XB1.

:)

AzN8z3r08, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Rhinolith
    Rhinolith Guest
    GWG Army of Two can't download

Same problem here in Hawaii

Rhinolith, Feb 25, 2014
  3. Lonesome Road Release Date and Details

back from hawaii, what did i miss?

JennySparkles, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Rhinolith Win User

GWG Army of Two can't download

Same problem here in Hawaii
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

The best region

Hawaii is the best. They have lag and pineapples.
  6. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Help with party problems

My favorite club was in Hawaii (Wild Horse Showroom) but don't ask me to elaborate here. It's simply too graphic. We'll just say their laws in Hawaii are much more relaxed when it comes to these matters.
  7. Pyre Fyre Win User

The 12am/ 3am activation

The only people that benefit from this are those in Hawaii.
  8. Ser Ricky Bobby Win User

Enough Already with ................

^now that was funny ^_^ btw pakalolo you from hawaii?
Thema:

Hawaii + XB1 + Forums?

1. Hawaii + XB1 + Forums? - Similar Threads - Hawaii XB1 Forums

2. Constant static from headphones on new xb1 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant static from headphones on new xb1 controller: I have recently bought a new xbox one controller and I am experiencing a lot of static through my headphones and headphone adapter, I have tried everything from unplugging the headphones, changing...
  3. Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't load games on Xbox. Seems to be breaking XB1.: Games won't load in gamepass. Yes, I have already manually shut it down, over and over again. Yes I have cleared local saved game data. It does this for an hour every time I turn it on. Even the...
  4. How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use XB1 as a WiFi streaming device for Amazon Prime TV?: I am ashamed to say that all I do is put game discs into the slot and play. I have never investigated the apps, store, mixer(?), etc. So I saw an ad on youtube for Roku and a video showing an XB1...
  5. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  6. XB1 CONT. INFERIOR CABLE FOR PC??

in XBoX on Windows
    XB1 CONT. INFERIOR CABLE FOR PC??: hello people I recently spent 90 aud on an xb1 controller=cable for windows, but with one glaring flaw. The OG Xbox cable just wont work on my pc, 3rd party Samsung cable will???(its like the...
  7. ERROR: Latest XB1 update 7/8/2019 10.0.18362.5047 now my 2 xbox dont turn on my 2 kinect !

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR: Latest XB1 update 7/8/2019 10.0.18362.5047 now my 2 xbox dont turn on my 2 kinect !: I have an XB1 X and XB1 S with kinect and after the update of 7/08/2019 10.0.18362.5047 when i turn on my 2 xbox they dont turn on the kinect. I have to everytime : --------------------------...
  8. xb1 s can't connect to 2.4ghz wifi channels

in XBoX on Consoles
    xb1 s can't connect to 2.4ghz wifi channels: xb1 s can't connect to 2.4ghz wifi channels 7f696903-2bba-499d-9d6c-5fa4de07f4f5
  9. OneGuide mistaking Channels as "East" in Hawaii

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide mistaking Channels as "East" in Hawaii: I have Hawaiian telcom. No issues with setup, controlling the STB through the xbox, etc. But a few channels are really far off on their guide info. It took me a bit to realize that they're 6 hours...
  10. Hawaii gamer new to XBL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hawaii gamer new to XBL: Aloha! I'm 27 from Hawaii. I'm new to XBL. I just switched over from the Sony side. Right now I'm playing Forza 5 and Ghosts. I'll be heavy into Titanfall after the game drops. Just shoot me...