Hbo max alpha skip ahead Dolby vision broken and it's mortal Kombat launch day.

Discus and support Hbo max alpha skip ahead Dolby vision broken and it's mortal Kombat launch day. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Dolby vision no longer working in latest alpha update. Please fix thank you submitted by /u/GINJABRAD [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GINJABRAD, Apr 23, 2021.

1. /u/GINJABRAD
    /u/GINJABRAD Guest

Dolby vision no longer working in latest alpha update. Please fix thank you

submitted by /u/GINJABRAD
    [link] [comments]

/u/GINJABRAD, Apr 23, 2021
  2. IRB Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

Hi

The Dolby Vision update has not be enabled yet (from my understanding) in the Skip Ahead build, but will be shortly.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. Epic Louie Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I'm in the alpha skip ahead. I've been in the program since launch.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support

It is still in test at this point in time. It may come out with the fall update, which has no release date yet.
    In other words, as a simple user with xbox one x and compatible tv, I can't be using Dolby Vision until update?

ps Fall update - before december, correct?

If you're not in the alpha or alpha skip ahead preview rings in the xbox insider program you will have to wait, yes.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
Thema:

1. Hbo max alpha skip ahead Dolby vision broken and it's mortal Kombat launch day. - Similar Threads - Hbo max alpha

2. Hbo max Dolby vision issue on Xbox series x and LG C1.

in XboX Insiders
    Hbo max Dolby vision issue on Xbox series x and LG C1.: As of this morning in Alpha skip ahead my Dolby vision in hbo max has stopped working. It works on Disney plus and hdr works on movies and tv app. It was working yesterday. I have a series x and...
  3. HBO MAX App got all messed up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HBO MAX App got all messed up...: Been using HBO Max for a while no issues. play using Xbox One X this time when I tried to launch the app it started, went back to home screen, launched iteself again, to blackscreen, then...
  4. Streaming HBO Max on series X issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming HBO Max on series X issue: While watching HBO max, my xbox seems to think it's inactive and the sound bar and my xbox both shut off, is there a way to fix this? 0750b2a2-c2aa-4815-800a-2e5f717774a9
  5. i installed hbo on my xbox then when i opened it it disappeared and uninstalled itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i installed hbo on my xbox then when i opened it it disappeared and uninstalled itself: is it not compatible cus i keep installing it agian but every time open it it uninstalls itself or is it a virus and its being removed some how f1eb2961-bf06-4879-9f82-1cac94f4fb9b
  6. Will HBO Max 4K support be coming?

in XboX Insiders
    Will HBO Max 4K support be coming?: According to this Verge article Xbox won't be getting HBO Max 4K support? Can this be changed? Obviously the Xbox One and Series support all the necessary codecs on other apps. submitted by...
  7. Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?: Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app? My subscription is through Amazon and they haven't made a deal yet. I should be able to still watch HBO Now but everything is switched over to...
  8. HBO Max Child Profile Has All Content Locked, Despite Permissions Given to Appropriate Age...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HBO Max Child Profile Has All Content Locked, Despite Permissions Given to Appropriate Age...: So, I recently got HBO Max all set up on my Xbox. I noticed there is a lot of children's content available, so I setup a profile for my daughter and used the appropriate parental controls. When my...
  9. HBO Max App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HBO Max App: Anybody else having issues installing the HBO Max app? I keep trying to download it and it keeps saying"Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." fe407ae8-8884-4a91-94b8-707e53bd2709
  10. HBO GO, Dolby ATMOS and HDCP Error

in XboX Insiders
    HBO GO, Dolby ATMOS and HDCP Error: So starting back about 3 Alpha Skip updates ago I started getting an HDCP error when watching select content on the HBO GO App if I had Dolby ATMOS turned on. If I switched to windows sonic or...