HC died need revive

Discus and support HC died need revive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im looking for a moderator to revive my fallen monk plz contact me as soon as possible 72ab2f6b-6d1b-4c1b-aa22-bf1e4b4c6c22 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hot Mama120413, May 6, 2015.

1. HC died need revive

im looking for a moderator to revive my fallen monk plz contact me as soon as possible

:)

Hot Mama120413, May 6, 2015
  2. Nameloi
    Nameloi Guest
    Resident Evil 6 Trailer

^But Wesker died in 5...unless they revive him, again...

Nameloi, May 6, 2015
  3. FATBOY0712
    FATBOY0712 Guest
    Everyone need a medic...

Only problem I have with medics are the guys that just revive EVERYONE. If I just died please kill the guy that killed me first then revive please lol.

FATBOY0712, May 6, 2015
  4. Dubstep Kittens Win User

dust to dust - keep missing helicopter to kill makarov

This thread started in December and then died in January. I'm sure after the past 6 to 7 months the Original Poster figured it out on his own.... It was not needed to be revived.
  5. Nameloi Win User

Resident Evil 6 Trailer

^But Wesker died in 5...unless they revive him, again...
  6. a tired old guy Win User

Fire an entire LMG round without missing

[quote user="Salem in Chains"]

HC would be harder. Think about it. Only takes 2 or 3 shots to kill in HC so you would need 50kills in a row due to clip size?

[/quote]

The worst thing about hc would be if you fire a two round burst, and the guy dies with one shot . your second shot is a miss.

Thats why if you notice hc players usually have lower accuracy.
  7. apna style Win User

dust to dust - keep missing helicopter to kill makarov

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

This thread started in December and then died in January. I'm sure after the past
    year the Original Poster figured it out on his own.... It was not needed to be revived.

[/quote]
  8. FATBOY0712 Win User

Everyone need a medic...

Only problem I have with medics are the guys that just revive EVERYONE. If I just died please kill the guy that killed me first then revive please lol.
Thema:

HC died need revive

1. HC died need revive - Similar Threads - died need revive

2. My XBOX 360 died. Can I transfer the data from my HD using the transfer cable to my new...

in XBoX on Mobile
    My XBOX 360 died. Can I transfer the data from my HD using the transfer cable to my new...: My XBOX 360 died, before I had the chance to send my data to the cloud. I don't have access to another XBOX 360 to perform the operation. Although, I was able to salvage the hard drive. Can I...
  3. 7 Days to Die

in XBoX Games and Apps
    7 Days to Die: I bought the game "7 Days to Die" and since 04/26/2020 it crashes when started. I followed the instructions informed by a gamer user within the official website. After that, the screen that...
  4. Xbox One X died

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X died: My Xbox One X will not display anything. I tried all the recommend trouble shooting (Different HDMI cords, Different displays, Reset display settings, HDMI port is getting power and console worked...
  5. some sounds not captured when recording sekiro shadows die twice from xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    some sounds not captured when recording sekiro shadows die twice from xbox game bar: in windows 10 i have this xbox game bar which lets you capture footage of your game. but when i finished recording and played it back i noticed that sounds like the deathblow/running/ enemy noises...
  6. My friend can not join multiplayer [7 Days to Die]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend can not join multiplayer [7 Days to Die]: Hello. I can connect to any game on any mode however when i try to connect to my friend i join for around 10 minutes then it either stops me from picking up objects in the game or is disconnects...
  7. My xbox died after an update i am a cog

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox died after an update i am a cog: I have the xbox alpha bulid and.tpday i updated and no my.system wont.turn on? It.makea.a.funny beep. How.do i fix it submitted by /u/StuBud4 [link] [comments]
  8. I need someone to play Dying Light with please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need someone to play Dying Light with please: Hi I just recently bought dying light and not many people on my friends list owns the game so if you're interested please add me. Would prefer if you had a microphone and were around my age (18)....
  9. Xyor the unwed needs to die lol

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xyor the unwed needs to die lol: I'm level 29 need help with this 28's or higher please add me with message I'll do it as soon as I get 3 ppl thanks gt: 561d42fe-c60d-495a-87f3-31d700176710
  10. RF module dies, constantly need to pull power from console to restore

in XBoX on Consoles
    RF module dies, constantly need to pull power from console to restore: I had a chain going for a bit on Twitter, but I find twitter a horrible mess and cant even see all my posts, etc. Basically Ive had this issue since I first purchased my Xbox one in March....