HD Antenna channels

Discus and support HD Antenna channels in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Dish network and on my receiver I purchased a module that installs in the back of the receiver that I then connected a indoor HD Antenna so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x NOO NOO x, Apr 3, 2014.

1. x NOO NOO x
    x NOO NOO x Guest

HD Antenna channels

I have Dish network and on my receiver I purchased a module that installs in the back of the receiver that I then connected a indoor HD Antenna so I can receive my local stations. These stations show in Dish's guide seamlessly. My question is, is it possible
    to have my Xbox One tune to it via voice command. For example 013-01 is my ABC affiliate?

:)

x NOO NOO x, Apr 3, 2014
  2. Viracocha
    Viracocha Guest
    Why the Xbox is the future of Television...

Internet searching for live TV? Meh. Mostly an awful experience. I care about consistency. Chrome Cast was underwhelming in my experience. If you want free TV, go get an HD Antenna. I got one. It's great for network TV and even has a better picture
    on some channels (without having to share the same pipe for internet and TV). But, IMHO, having the HD Antenna and Sling TV is a decent combination.

Viracocha, Apr 3, 2014
  3. Dj FeelGood
    Dj FeelGood Guest
    Trying to search for channels again

I recently bought a TV tuner to use an antenna for the Xbox One. I already searched for channels with the basic antenna, but I only got a few channels. I just bought a much better antenna, but I don't know how to search for channels again.

Dj FeelGood, Apr 3, 2014
  4. MtnMan82 Win User

OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing"

Having the same issue here. I use a TV Tuner with HD antenna. I’ve re-set it up twice. The system is finding the channels on setup but once i try launching Oneguide I get the same message “we’ve lost your channels...”
  5. Viracocha Win User

Why the Xbox is the future of Television...

Internet searching for live TV? Meh. Mostly an awful experience. I care about consistency. Chrome Cast was underwhelming in my experience. If you want free TV, go get an HD Antenna. I got one. It's great for network TV and even has a better picture
    on some channels (without having to share the same pipe for internet and TV). But, IMHO, having the HD Antenna and Sling TV is a decent combination.
  6. StephenTkacs Win User

Xbox one & WMC

Thank you, sixsevenco. That worked great. I now have OneGuide with all of my HD channels. I'm missing the SD channels, like LiveWell, AntennaTV, This, Bounce, Grit, etc. I can live with that, because I never watched those channels anyway. Hopefully, the
    Xbox team can fix the Antenna OneGuide or allow us to create our own, but at least there's a solution in the meantime.
  7. JavaPhysics Win User

Antenna TV on Xbox One

@Raving - I suppose that if you had an antenna that had an HDMI output it might possibly be made to work in the Xbox system itself..... However, most antennas use a coaxial cable for their output... There would need to be additional circuitry added to the
    Xbox One to support this... Which is why purchasing something like the HomeWorx HW-150 is necessary. (By the way.... The HomeWorx box itself only costs about $40 AND it made my digital antenna signal MUCH better/stable.... The antenna alone, although it is
    "powered" could only reliable receive 4 channels... while the antenna/HomeWorx together get 18 digital channels!!! (Of which 3 are in Spanish and 3 are shopping channels... but, the other 12 are worthwhile)
  8. cyclotron burst Win User

Xbox One Digital Tv Tuner

I would check the placement of your antenna and try scanning for channels again
Thema:

HD Antenna channels

1. HD Antenna channels - Similar Threads - Antenna channels

2. Internal web antenna

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Internal web antenna: Internal web antenna Hey Raja K! Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing with your Xbox since the latest update. The...
  3. XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One + Digital TV tuner (USB) + DVB-T2 rod antenna is not working ...: Hello, I try to watch TV with a DVB-T2 rod antenna, the Digital TV tuner (USB) on the XBOX One. If I carry out the channel search, the XBOX One finds no channels. So here are my question: 1....
  4. air antenna channel missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    air antenna channel missing: My antenna will pick up a channel when hooked directly into my tv but the one guide doesn't pick it up when it scans. Is there a way to add this channel? 25e0c676-83ef-488a-b93e-7b9ab0de1956
  5. TV Tuner choose TV Lineup only has OTA Antenna

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV Tuner choose TV Lineup only has OTA Antenna: Im trying to get my tuner to scan from my cable. Its hardwired so no antenna is needed but my xbox only has 2 options and both of em are OTA Antenna. How do i force it to scan for channels....
  6. TV line-up Canada Edmonton OTA Antenna needs some TLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV line-up Canada Edmonton OTA Antenna needs some TLC: Hi, On the local dial this week Yes-TV switched to virtual channel 32.1 formerly on 30.1. There is also no OneGuide data for this channel. Unfortunately zap2it.com is also a mess I just noticed....
  7. Preview Member Only (No!!! - Just purchased HD Antenna & 955Q)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview Member Only (No!!! - Just purchased HD Antenna & 955Q): What a wicked world. Just canceled my cable and was pumped to switch to antenna. Plugged in the 955Q, not available in my region code (US). When is this update coming? How can I get part of the...
  8. Problem with bluetooth antenna in Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with bluetooth antenna in Xbox: Hi, My controller won't stay connected to my xbox for long, but the WiFi works fine from my xbox. I know it isn't a controller issue as i've tried 2 brand new controllers, & also tried my...
  9. Xbox One S will not switch to antenna channel in OneGuide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S will not switch to antenna channel in OneGuide: I bought a new Xbox One S to replace my Xbox One. I disconnected the Xbox One and reconnected the Xbox One S. Did all of the updates. I have an Antenna setup in which I went through the setup of...
  10. Audio Issues when switching between Watching Time Warner and Digital Antenna on XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues when switching between Watching Time Warner and Digital Antenna on XBOX ONE: I have had issues lately that I cannot figure out and hope someone has advice. I have a Cable Box and Digital Antenna for watching live TV thru my XBOX ONE connected thru my Surround Sound system...