HD ORIGINAL 250 gb

Discus and support HD ORIGINAL 250 gb in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good afternoon. I bought a hard disk 250 gb model 92028901, but when I install on my XBOX 360 Slim 4GB not recognized it. What procedure should I do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Karudofb, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Karudofb
    Karudofb Guest

HD ORIGINAL 250 gb

Good afternoon. I bought a
    hard disk 250 gb model 92028901,
    but when I install on my XBOX
    360 Slim 4GB not recognized
    it.

What procedure should I do for
    Work?

:)

Karudofb, Aug 11, 2014
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Downloaded Fable from the Marketplace but it won't let me play it...

If it's not an official 250 GB or 320 GB Xbox 360 S HDD, then Xbox originals wont play.

If you purchased your HD online, it may be a fake.

Where did you get it from?

Photonimus, Aug 11, 2014
  3. FabioMorioka
    FabioMorioka Guest
    Duvidas

E se for original vc ou deve estar usando um Hd muito antigo(HDs antigos são muito lerdos) ou o conector deve ser antigo demais e se td for novo, pelo que eu sei só funciona 16 Gb então vc esta fazendo overkill usando um Hd novo de 250 Gb ou mais pra só
    usar 16 Gb...

FabioMorioka, Aug 11, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

HD ORIGINAL 250 gb

Is this the same type of hard drive and did you also purchase it from ebay or some other online retailer?

www.ebay.ca/.../221440291345

If so, then odds are that you purchased a 3rd party drive. 3rd party drives are not always compatible nor are they covered under Microsoft's warranty. If you did purchase the hard drive from an online retailer you should consider returning it for a refund
    and purchase an official hard drive from your local gaming store.

onyxishere, Aug 11, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

HD ORIGINAL 250 gb

Is this the same type of hard drive and did you also purchase it from ebay or some other online retailer?

www.ebay.ca/.../221440291345

If so, then odds are that you purchased a 3rd party drive. 3rd party drives are not always compatible nor are they covered under Microsoft's warranty. If you did purchase the hard drive from an online retailer you should consider returning it for a refund
    and purchase an official hard drive from your local gaming store.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Downloaded Fable from the Marketplace but it won't let me play it...

If it's not an official 250 GB or 320 GB Xbox 360 S HDD, then Xbox originals wont play.

If you purchased your HD online, it may be a fake.

Where did you get it from?
  7. Photonimus Win User

I want to Transfer data from a NEW SLIM MODEL HDD to another NEW SLIM MODEL HDD.

That is correct, but useless when someone is trying to upgrade from a 250 GB HD to a 320 GB HD.
  8. Photonimus Win User

Console Scam?

For example, a 250 GB HD actually reads as 229 GB.
  9. Photonimus Win User

Game add on wont install-NO HARD DISK INTALLED.

For the HD you can add to the 4GB model, there is a 250 GB HD, or a 320 GB HD. Suprisingly, they're the same price at most stores.
Thema:

HD ORIGINAL 250 gb

1. HD ORIGINAL 250 gb - Similar Threads - ORIGINAL 250

2. fonte original para o xbox one [Mod Translation - original source for xbox one]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    fonte original para o xbox one [Mod Translation - original source for xbox one]: Boa tarde a todos! Onde consigo comprar e a bom preço uma fonte original para o xbox one no Rio de Janeiro, Brasil? [Mod Translation - Good afternoon to all! Where can I buy and at a good price...
  3. Framerate on various original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Framerate on various original Xbox games: I've been testing out a bunch of original Xbox games on my Xbox 360. Some have good framerate and some don't. For example, the Grand Theft Auto games have somewhat decent framerate, Wolfenstein:...
  4. Original Xbox Internet Connection error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Internet Connection error: Yesterday I tried hooking my Original Xbox up to my internet with a Ethernet cable and it said that I have a communication error and that I need to contact Microsoft about it to fix it. I don´t...
  5. Regarding a U.K. Xbox One Original (Not S or X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding a U.K. Xbox One Original (Not S or X): I have a UK purchased Xbox One original. I want to bring it to the Czech republic for my step son as i have the One S myself. Would i just be able to use a plug converter without changing the...
  6. battlefield v original content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield v original content: why cant i access the original content from battlefield v, i had an update which looks to have changed to only access the new year 2 version ba604da4-d614-4d63-9a39-005bca1b52f8
  7. Original Xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game: Hi I’m new to Xbox and I just got an Xbox one s over ps4 for the main reason is the backwards compatibility iv have a few 360 games that work fine on Xbox one but I have only one original Xbox...
  8. I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redownload Overwatch Origins Edition: Hi, i have recently been trying to redownload Overwatch Origins Edition since yesterday, and my xbox is telling me that the installation has started, but the game doesn’t appear in my download...
  9. Original Xbox One Elite Controller Run around.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Elite Controller Run around.: Good Afternoon, I just wanted to note how dissatisfied I am with Microsoft or Xbox Support's handling of an issue with the original Elite Controller. 4 months after saving money to purchase the...
  10. Original Xbox on console problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox on console problem: Hey My sons Xbox just started doing this a few days ago. When you unplug the console and plug it back in and turn it on. It is reset like you did a factor reset. I can't seem to fix it. I have...