HDD's

Discus and support HDD's in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, I have just upgraded to X Box Live Gold and was keen to download the free games that they are currently giving away, but the miserly 4gb on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InphaseErmine5, Mar 8, 2015.

1. HDD's

Hi All,

I have just upgraded to X Box Live Gold and was keen to download the free games that they are currently giving away, but the miserly 4gb on my 360 S is obviously not enough, so I have been looking online for my options. I have found a 500gb Sonnics
    HDD for a good price compaired to a genuine one, but, have since been told that genuine x box games will not work on a third party drive. Can anyone confirm or dispute this? If I'm in the wrong place,please point me in the direction of someone who can help?

:)

InphaseErmine5, Mar 8, 2015
  2. The Hypocrisy OF THE Xbox One 500GB Storage VS Downloadable Games VS Cloud

USB 3.0 HDD's, unspecified capacity.

FazzyWazzy 86, Mar 8, 2015
  3. external hdd

Seagate HDD's are the worst for this. If you're gonna get a replacement, i suggest forking out a little more and getting either a WD or Toshiba. The later two make better HDD's.

B1ueLightning07, Mar 8, 2015
Thema:

HDD's

1. HDD's - Similar Threads - HDD's

2. Option to Defrag external HDD on Xbox ?

in XboX Insiders
    Option to Defrag external HDD on Xbox ?: I have a 8tb hdd which is filled about 70% and was wondering since it’s hdd can we defrag to optimise performance? What do you guys think? View Poll submitted by /u/Bravedwarf1 [link] [comments]
  3. Accidentally formatted HDD on pc how to re format / Device now not reconized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally formatted HDD on pc how to re format / Device now not reconized: So to start, thank you to everyone who took the time to read this. I recently obtained a used Xbox 360 slim. I planned on using this console for my younger boys. The console has a 250gb...
  4. Upgrading internal hard drive from HDD to SSD. Why won't my Xbox accept the SSD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading internal hard drive from HDD to SSD. Why won't my Xbox accept the SSD?: Hello, I have been working on upgrading my Xbox's hard drive from a HDD to SSD. Both are 500GB. I know how to physically remove the hard drive and install the SSD, however the issue is with the...
  5. Third external HDD doesn't recognize

in XboX Insiders
    Third external HDD doesn't recognize: Hello all Since last skip ahead update only two external hard drive disk are recognized Thx for help submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  6. Move internal HDD from Xbox One X to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move internal HDD from Xbox One X to Xbox One: My Xbox One X now has failed to start after using 3 different HDD each for a week. Obviously there is something wrong with the system itself. Is it possible to do one of the following: 1. Put an...
  7. Can you upgrade internal HDD in Xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you upgrade internal HDD in Xbox one S?: Looked online for an answer and Microsoft doesn't seem to officially support it like Sony does with PS4. Currently use an external hdd but prefer to play digital owned games from MS store and...
  8. Feb 25 update breaks external HDD

in XboX Insiders
    Feb 25 update breaks external HDD: I have a fantom HDD and was on the omega preview before and once I got the preview I was no longer able to move or install games to my external HDD. I unenrolled and reset my Xbox one back to...
  9. Latest Xbox update Corrupted External HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox update Corrupted External HDD: Wondering if anyone has come across a similar issue? Last night I was playing on xbox and my External HDD was working fine, got up the next day and saw new Dashboard update. Thought it wasn't...
  10. Xbox HDD Spinning Up every 4 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox HDD Spinning Up every 4 minutes: Hi My xbox One s external drive, (Lacie mobile drive usb-c 2tb) keeps spinning up every four minutes 24/7 which is very annoying and probably very bad for the drive as well. That means that my...