HDMI black out

Discus and support HDMI black out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello. Ive had an xbox one x for nine months now and a month ago my screen started to flicker to black for a few seconds at a time but only once a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WackyStickXbox, Sep 28, 2019.

1. HDMI black out

hello. Ive had an xbox one x for nine months now and a month ago my screen started to flicker to black for a few seconds at a time but only once a week. Today it flickered black twice then it shut off completely. Ive switched hdmis. Ive even switched monitors.
    I think its the xbox but does anyone know how to fix this. While im writing this i hear sizzle noise from the xbox and the screen popped on but its super low resolution and its small for the screen as i was gonna take a picture it went off. I hope someone
    has a fix for this. Oh wait here it is again please help me someone ill unplug all the cords cuz of the sizzle sound
    HDMI black out [​IMG]

:)

WackyStickXbox, Sep 28, 2019
  2. ThorX360 Win User

HDMI black out

3. kev edin Win User

HDMI black out

I would say if you are getting a sizzling sound as you say , you should send it in for repair to be safe, 👍
  4. tejo chase Win User

HDMI black out

Hi WackyStickXbox,

You shouldn't keep using your xbox if you can hear sizzling coming from it as something is about to go pop I would imagine you should turn it of and arrange for a service repair obviously it will cost if you are out of warranty but it really sounds as if
    you need it looked at.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair
  5. chrisschrossed Win User

HDMI Video Blacking out

I think that you should take less drastic measures and get a
    Component Cable
    set for your Xbox. They are a bit bulkier, but they support 1080p Resolution as well as HDMI.

If you are dead set on using the HDMI Port, though, repairs may be needed.

Other than that, I cannot think of anything else.

Good Luck!
  6. PhayzeMeUp Win User

Xbox One Black Screen issue or something else?

I've tried the new HDMI and same issue, works fine for about 40-60 mins then it does the same thing, blacks out for 20-30 seconds then comes back on. I'll keep messing around with HDMIs and see if i can get a fix.
Thema:

HDMI black out

1. HDMI black out - Similar Threads - HDMI black

2. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!: Hello Microsoft Peeps, Here is a video of my Xbox One X, recorded today (10/10/2019) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMDVrwTlbKw (I did not realise the link placed a massive video on the page!)...
  3. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color I have a Samsung 4K UHD HDR TV - model number UN49MU7000. When I turn on the HDMI UHD Color for the port my...
  4. Live TV goes to Black screen after using different HDMI channel.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV goes to Black screen after using different HDMI channel.: I have a Sky + HD 2TB box plugged into my Xbox One which in turn connects to a Panasonic G20 HDTV, when ever i use a different HDMI channel to use my PS4 for example when i thorn back to the main...
  5. No HDMI Signal From an XBox One (Black Screen)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No HDMI Signal From an XBox One (Black Screen): I am posting this with the hope that it saves someone some time in diagnosing their own issue. One day, my XBox One stopped sending a signal to my TV. I use the MS cable from the cable box to the...
  6. I can't setup my Xbox; Black screen; tried 2 TV's & 2 HDMI cables. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't setup my Xbox; Black screen; tried 2 TV's & 2 HDMI cables. Help: My son got an Xbox One s for Christmas. I connected the Xbox to his TV but there isn't a signal. I tried connecting it to my TV and I used another HDMI cable. There still isn't a signal. The...
  7. Hdmi Display Problems. Black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi Display Problems. Black screen: Today we bought a monitor for our gaming systems. Before this we have been using the xbox 360 slim on a normal tv with av cables. Whenever I connect the hdmi cord to the monitor or even our hdtv....
  8. xbox360 black screen hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 black screen hdmi: I accidentally removed the HDMI cable while the xbox was still on! Now in the hdmi screen viewing experience is black, in component works well! help txs 836b7a96-2470-4a01-b217-774c7a05528b
  9. Black screen on booting up. (HDMI-to-DVI, Display Discovery)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen on booting up. (HDMI-to-DVI, Display Discovery): Hi everybody, Mr. JP Bostock posted this problem on :28 Aug 2012 2:01 PM: Mr. JP: "Recently bought a HDMI to DVI cable, I loaded my 360 and everything worked fine I started looking at the...
  10. Xbox 360 Slim black screen when using AV Reciever or HDMI Switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim black screen when using AV Reciever or HDMI Switch: My setup is as follows Samsung un55F8000 - wall mounted Denon AVR-X2000 Reciever - on audio tower in the corner Cable Bow- Located on a audio tower in the corner Samsung BlueRay - Audio tower...