: Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar

Discus and support : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar I have problems with hdmi cec in xbox series x since last update. Before it... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DMjoselito, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM.

1. DMjoselito
    DMjoselito Guest

I have problems with hdmi cec in xbox series x since last update. Before it worked perfectly, now with last update, now when i’m playing with my tv speakers suddenly the xbox turns on my sound bar randomly. And when i power off my xbox series x always turns on my sound bar itself! Please fix it as it was before. I have LG tv and LG sound bar.

:)

2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Connecting series x, LG CX, and Vizio 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos

I'm going off that the OP was going to connect the Xbox to the sound bar then the sound bar to the TV, this route would require the sound bar to have HDMI 2.1 to retain 4K at 120hz for the TV

"If I hook up my series x to sounder and sounder to my LG CX"

"So if I pass the xbox through soundbar to tv, not sure if I will lose some of the features (VRR, 4k 120FPs, etc)?"

If they can connect the Xbox straight to the TV then the TV connects to the sound bar, they should be fine and everything works.
  3. funkymonkey1975 Win User

Video and Audio Delay HELP!

Just had to say.... I've had to disconnect the hdmi from the xbox as the sound was just too much. Plug the sky box into the TV and problems sorted. My setup is sky hd box --- hdmi to xbox ----hdmi to tv. Sound is an lg sound bar on an optical cable direct
    from the tv.
  4. Jason of Oz Win User

: Xbox One X won't turn on my TV anymore

Have you checked the TV itself?

I have an LG TV (different model) and sometimes HDMI-CEC is disabled on my Xbox One X's HDMI input after I change audio output (if I want to use my headphones for a while, for example). Its weird, I've never been able to get to the bottom of why
    it happens but, sure enough, go to my TV's general settings while on the HDMI input and SIMPLINK (LG's name for HDMI-CEC) is off. Turn it back on and I'm good to go.

- Jason
  5. kev edin Win User

Xbox one x, 4k, hdr, atmos soundbar = delayed sound

I have a lg Dolby sound bar. It dose the same . I had to put the xbox directly into the hdmi in on the sound bar. But it knocks normal tv sound a bit of .

Have you downloaded the lg sound bar app . You can play about with the sync 🤔
  6. gtatti Win User

Headless audio

CEC is off on the TV. Sound bar is optical, so no CEC.
Thema:

1. : Hdmi cec problems since last update Xbox Series X LG TV and sound bar - Similar Threads - Hdmi cec problems

2. : HDMI CEC worked on XB1 for AVR, but new series X doesn't

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : HDMI CEC worked on XB1 for AVR, but new series X doesn't: : HDMI CEC worked on XB1 for AVR, but new series X doesn't Pioneer 1022 AVR worked great with my XB1. TV and AVR would fire up with the console no problem. Got a series X yesterday(finally!), and...
  3. Preview Beta, HDMI CEC stopped working?

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Beta, HDMI CEC stopped working?: After the most recent update -0000 my CEC stopped working. Turning off the Xbox no longer turns off my tv and soundbar. Anyone else experienced this? submitted by /u/daje0000 [link] [comments]
  4. HDMI CEC and ARC issue with XBOX and Soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI CEC and ARC issue with XBOX and Soundbar: Hi all, I have a weird specific issue. I have a series S into an Insignia TV with a Sonos Beam Soundbar. The Soundbar is in an Arc hdmi port, so I can use my Xbox media remote to control the...
  5. HDMI-CEC not turning on Series X via LG55CX

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC not turning on Series X via LG55CX: As thread subject says, the HDMI-CEC signal to turn on the Series X when the TV switches to it's HDMI port isn't working. The Series X just stays off. I saw the CEC known issue in the pinned...
  6. Hdmi cec no fixed since launch xbox series!!

in XboX Insiders
    Hdmi cec no fixed since launch xbox series!!: Hi since xbox series launch me and another users has problems with commands hdmi cec,like volume up/down for example,im omega ring does anyone with this issue?? submitted by /u/oshju_30...
  7. Series S - when HDMI-CEC is on, freesync turns unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S - when HDMI-CEC is on, freesync turns unavailable: Hi I recently purchased a Acer Vg240y monitor and a Series S. Both are working fine. But when I turn HDMI cec on in Series S, the variable refresh rate option turns unavailable. Is this normal...
  8. HDMI CEC not working on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC not working on Xbox Series X: After long search on the internet and contacting the xbox support, I'm still searching for a solution. The HDMI CEC doesn't work on my new Xbox Series X, unless it was working fine with my Xbox...
  9. Xbox Series S, Xbox One Media Remote and HDMI-CEC problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S, Xbox One Media Remote and HDMI-CEC problems: Hi! I have some problem with 2 things, but it's tie. I have a Xbox Series S and TV LG 49LF630V, that's old TV panel, but it have HDMI-CEC (or SIMPLINK, LG name of this). I turn ON all function...
  10. XBOX ONE X - HDMI CEC unstable problems

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX ONE X - HDMI CEC unstable problems: Hello found out that the xbox now supports HDMI CEC finally but it seems a bit unstable. HDMI CEC is enable via Settings > General > TV & display options > TV & One guide > Device Control >...