HDMI Freezes

Discus and support HDMI Freezes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pioneer Receiver with xbox one and mac mini connected to the hdmi switcher. TV going out from the receiver. HDMI passthrough will work fine until I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryan182182, Jun 4, 2014.

1. ryan182182
    ryan182182 Guest

HDMI Freezes

Pioneer Receiver with xbox one and mac mini connected to the hdmi switcher. TV going out from the receiver.

HDMI passthrough will work fine until I switch the input to the Mac Mini, then try to go back to the xbox. The image will freeze but everything else on the xbox will function fine. Ultimately this is resolved by a reboot.

Both my cable box and xbox are set to surround sound if that helps.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Best

Ryan

:)

ryan182182, Jun 4, 2014
  2. Jedioutcast
    Jedioutcast Guest
    Xbox One TV glitching

I had major video issues when I first set up Live TV. I fixed the problem (fingers crossed) by using the HDMI cable packed in with the XB1 to connect it to the cable box. The outgoing HDMI should be a pretty decent cord. I'm using a Monster HDMI cable. After doing this, I haven't (knock on wood) experienced any further issues. I'm running Live TV without a hitch now.

J

Jedioutcast, Jun 4, 2014
  3. TheGoonTick
    TheGoonTick Guest
    game freezes everytime after i got the soulcube anybody else having this issue?

i freeze in the communication level im using hdmi i bought a new copy and nothing

TheGoonTick, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Malacath Win User

XB1 UK

[quote user="BlaydonRaces IX"]

Does anyone else have a freezing issue with the hdmi pass through, when it plays it's fine but cannot get a way to stop the freezing!

[/quote]

Have you tried a different HDMI cable?

If there is a problem with the HDMI cable you have attached to the passthrough then that would probably causes issues.
  5. toonarmy206 Win User

XB1 UK

Does anyone else have a freezing issue with the hdmi pass through, when it plays it's fine but cannot get a way to stop the freezing!
  6. Wrostek Win User

TV Signal Freezes

I noticed the same problem on mine, I have my computer attached via HDMI and the picture was freezing... Turns out the problem was that if xbox does not detect any sound coming in from the HDMI in, it freezes the picture. When sound resumes, the picture
    resumes as well. So my solution till they fix it is to play a 'silent' wav file in the background on my computer, and the freezing stops.
  7. TheGoonTick Win User

game freezes everytime after i got the soulcube anybody else having this issue?

i freeze in the communication level im using hdmi i bought a new copy and nothing
  8. Grudo-42F55CA8-7138- Win User

XBOX ONE LOSING TV SIGNAL

I had a problem where my TV was shuddering and freezing. Connecting the included Xbox HDMI from the cable box to the Xbox and then a good HDMI from the Xbox to my TV fixed this problem for me.
Thema:

HDMI Freezes

1. HDMI Freezes - Similar Threads - HDMI Freezes

2. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE: Well as my previous thread was locked before I could add an update to the repair, I'll have to create a new thread just to post the update. It is an odd one though, yet I somewhat predicted it in...
  3. Xbox One S All-Digital Edition HDMI Audio Dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S All-Digital Edition HDMI Audio Dropping: Starting a month or two after purchasing my Xbox, I've run into an issue where the audio will drop for a second or two every few minutes, and sometimes the entire HDMI connection drops. Issue...
  4. Broken HDMI Port Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken HDMI Port Xbox One S: Hello all, Was having some audio issues while watching videos, so I tried to swap out the HDMI cable, and it turns out that some of the prongs of the HDMI port broke off, and now the Xbox can't...
  5. no HDMI connection from xbox one x to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    no HDMI connection from xbox one x to tv: How can I resolve this problem? I did a hard reset on everything, and still no results! I would like to get a quick fix for this issue! 6822ca9e-3c0e-4970-bdd9-85576914949d
  6. Scorpio Edition HDMI Issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scorpio Edition HDMI Issues...: How can I retain my Scorpio edition Xbox One X? Xbox will not return my Scorpio edition if it is not repairable. I completely understand they do not have these in stock to replace them but to...
  7. Picture Freezing with TiVo on HDMI Passthrough Since NXOE Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Picture Freezing with TiVo on HDMI Passthrough Since NXOE Update: I have a TiVo Bolt connected via HDMI to my Xbox One which is turn connected to a Pioneer VSX-521 A/V Receiver which is connected to my TV. Since the NXOE update this week, the picture and video...
  8. HDMI port/ cable COULD FREEZE XBOX ONE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI port/ cable COULD FREEZE XBOX ONE?: Hi.. My xbox one start freeze a lot randomly. I tried all troubleshooting on the website with no difference until I figured out the HDmI port is the problem of freezing. Or it seems like that....
  9. HDMI passthrough problems... freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI passthrough problems... freezing: My Xbox One has started misbehaving, but only when dealing with HDMI passthrough. The system itself is working fine. Connections: My TiVo inputs to the XB1 input, and then the output runs to...
  10. HDMI Input causing console to freeze/Reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI Input causing console to freeze/Reboot: Hey Guys and Gals, Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if its a known issue, I'm in the preview update and since the last update i've been having issues with using the HDMI...