HDMI issues after update

Discus and support HDMI issues after update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, after the most recent system update i am unable to see anything from my xbox one project scorpio edition. The system starts and the picture... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ultimate_Loser, May 15, 2022.

1. HDMI issues after update

Hi all, after the most recent system update i am unable to see anything from my xbox one project scorpio edition. The system starts and the picture appears briefly, flickers on and off and then doesn't show anything. I have tried multiple HDMI cables and 2 separate televisions and it is the same on both. I have also managed to reset to factory settings but that also did not rectify the issue, what else can I do to fix this?

:)

Ultimate_Loser, May 15, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

HDMI issues after update

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ultimate_Loser, this is really weird, do you belong to any insider program ring?

In addition to the cable exchange and Tv's procedures, you've tried to do some sort of reset on the console, such as resetting the console while keeping games and Apps.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Ultimate_Loser Win User

HDMI issues after update

Hi George, no I'm not part of an insider program ring.

I managed to reset whilst keeping games, I used a second xbox console to note the steps required to do this and completed it successfully blind, and whilst the picture was still there after this it did eventually disappear after a few minutes of being stable and then flickering and eventually just disappearing.

Could there have been an issue with the update that has caused this? The console was working perfectly before this update.
  4. Georges C. Win User

HDMI issues after update

Hello again, may have been some file in the update that came corrupted, or was not assimilated correctly by the system after the normal update restarts.
  5. juan van Win User

HDMI 1080P Issues after latest update

If you had one of the old 1.1version cables having a 1.4 will make a huge difference.
  6. Ashley Ewles Win User

HDMI 1080P Issues after latest update

Hi,

Finally sorted it, I needed to get a later spec of HDMI cable, I just purchased the latest and the issue has miraculously gone, I can only assume you need more bandwidth on HDMI after the latest patch :(

Still all working now and hope this helps others too
Thema:

HDMI issues after update

1. HDMI issues after update - Similar Threads - HDMI issues update

2. Xbox Series X Display Issue / HDMI Port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Display Issue / HDMI Port: I turned on my Xbox Series X with my recently purchased Elite v2 controller when I got home from work but nothing appeared on the TV other than "No signal." I got behind my TV and checked the HDMI...
  3. Weird issue. When "HDMI Audio" is set to "Headset Format", FIFA 22 commentaries are muted...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird issue. When "HDMI Audio" is set to "Headset Format", FIFA 22 commentaries are muted...: Never experienced this issue and I play FIFA every year. When HDMI Audio is set to stereo, there's no problem at all. Only when headset is chosen. Maybe a Dolby Atmos issue when recording saving...
  4. Series X HDMI-CEC Volume Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X HDMI-CEC Volume Issues: Is anyone still having issues with the HDMI-CEC settings and the volume? I saw some threads from launch, but nothing from late 2021 until now with a solution. I have the Series X, and I have...
  5. Xbox One HDMI Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One HDMI Issue: Hi, I am wanting to sell my Xbox one, it has an issue with the HDMI port so I can’t see the screen to reset the console. Is there any other way I can do this, as the console will still be logged...
  6. Series X 4K Display Issues on Vizio TV- but only one HDMI input

in XboX Insiders
    Series X 4K Display Issues on Vizio TV- but only one HDMI input: So I’m trying to set up my Series X and the issue right now is I can’t use the best port on the TV for it. I’m using the cable that came with the console, and trying to plug into the HDMI-1 port...
  7. Xbox April 2020 Update causing HDMI issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox April 2020 Update causing HDMI issues: My sons "Xbox One S" picked up the public April 2020 update yesterday afternoon. Ever since that update installed, the HDMI connection from this Xbox to our TV display frequently blacks out, then...
  8. HDMI Passthrough Issue [Update or Hardware?)

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI Passthrough Issue [Update or Hardware?): So for a few weeks my Dish Joey was not showing signal when opening the One Guide. Shows, "your TV Signal was lost". I called dish and got a new Joey sent out. Same issue. Set up the Joey using...
  9. Occasional Xbox One X HDMI display issue - think it has to do with update.

in XboX Insiders
    Occasional Xbox One X HDMI display issue - think it has to do with update.: Maybe a month ago, I turned on my Xbox One X to find it was not displaying picture on my monitor. I could use my controller to control the Xbox and hear the dashboard sounds, but it only displayed...
  10. HDMI handshake issues after lasted update 6.2.11271.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI handshake issues after lasted update 6.2.11271.0: Tivo Roamio Pro connected to XBone. i am having HDMI handshake issues after the latest update 6.2.11271.0. Turning XBone ON and Tivo thinks i am trying to steam to an unauthorized device due to...