HDMI not working with Toshiba Tv?

Discus and support HDMI not working with Toshiba Tv? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday I got my uncle's old Toshiba TV and all I want to do is connect to the Xbox so I can play games and watch Netflix. I don't care about the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JennaTackett, Apr 7, 2020.

1. JennaTackett
    JennaTackett Guest

Yesterday I got my uncle's old Toshiba TV and all I want to do is connect to the Xbox so I can play games and watch Netflix. I don't care about the DirecTV or whatever. But I connect the HDMI port to the Xbox on the HDMI out to TV and then put
    it in the TV but nothing pops up. I've reconnected it several times and it still doesn't work. I tried changing the channels from video 1 to video 2 and HDMI but none of those work. I'm starting to think that it just doesn't work with the TV, but I'm not sure.
    Because when I plug the HDMI into my TLC Roku TV it works just fine. Anything helps, thank you.

:)

JennaTackett, Apr 7, 2020
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Can I use a computer monitor with my Xbox?

Which all-in-one computer are you looking at that has an HDMI input?

if it's an actual HDMI input and not just an output for another display, then it will work. Seems Toshiba has

such a beast
  3. icsxyppl Win User

The signal output from the XBOX needs to be connected to HDMI "in" on the Toshiba TV. How many HDMI in ports does the Toshiba TV have? Even better what model Toshiba TV is it?

Best regards

Sassan
  4. juan van Win User

No sound output

Sounds like the Toshiba is not liking the audio setting of your console. Try to select another option from the sound setting on the console and see if you then get sound.

Also what model Toshiba TV is it, See if this might be something with the TV and the Xbox working together.

Are there any other HDMI ports that you can try as well; I know on my TV one of the HDMI says PC and the rest are normal HDMI ports. But the TV could be doing something some different encoding on the port.
  5. SubtlePredat0r Win User

HDTV Suggestions?

Current display is a 32" Dynex 720P 60 Refresh rate. And I believe it's the display or HDMI port because it works fine on my brothers TV which is an old Toshiba.
  6. Porgmeister Win User

No sound output

I could try the 5.1 setting but I didn't use it as I'm only playing through the TV stereo speakers.

The TV has 4 HDMI and the Xbox works with none of them, but the Sky box and Playstation do work.

The is a Toshiba 37BV701.
Thema:

1. HDMI not working with Toshiba Tv? - Similar Threads - HDMI working Toshiba

2. HDMI out port slightly damaged but working perfectly, should I be worried?

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI out port slightly damaged but working perfectly, should I be worried?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Abdulllahmohsinn [link] [comments]
  3. Audio is not working with HDMI with television monitor. Will it be working again in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio is not working with HDMI with television monitor. Will it be working again in the...: is ther a way to get the HDMI feature back or not. If not what can be used to hear something? Thanks a bunch, i do not want to buy grammerly [mod removed] Marian...
  4. Xbox ONE X HDMI PORT NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ONE X HDMI PORT NOT WORKING: Is there any way around the $250.00 price tag for something that is clearly a widespread simpler than $250 to fix issue? I'm holding out, it's been almost a year since it broke, and I've followed...
  5. HDMI working on pc monitor but not on my LG tv (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI working on pc monitor but not on my LG tv (Xbox 360): So i decided i was going to run a nostalgia trip and play some old xbox 360 games, i plugged the xbox in and connected the hdmi to the TV and turned on the xbox, however all that i get is a blank...
  6. Xbox One X hdmi not working and microsoft cant even provide a support number, what a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X hdmi not working and microsoft cant even provide a support number, what a joke: Hardware issue with Brand spanking new xbox one X and Microsoft cant even provide a support number. Instead they make me post to a forum to talk with gamers about it. WHAT A JOKE COMPANY. I had a...
  7. My xbox one is not working for HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is not working for HDMI: Hello, I have tried re starting the console, unplugging cords, settings on xbox and tv. Still I have only 680 available? Thank you in advance, Chase 9e7ba53b-eb59-48db-88d3-7a394b0223bc
  8. My Hdmi Port No Longer Works How Much Would It Cost To Have It Replaced By Xbox Or Gamestop Ect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Hdmi Port No Longer Works How Much Would It Cost To Have It Replaced By Xbox Or Gamestop Ect: My Hdmi Was Keeping Getting Loose And Then The Port Went Out 41d66db5-64a2-4834-81d3-082697177dd0
  9. HDMI Not working Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI Not working Xbox One X: My Xbox One X was working perfectly fine last night and now today i’ve tried plugging it up with many different HDMI’s and different monitors/tv’s and nothing has worked and it all acts like...
  10. Playing a dvd in xboxone and audio quit. Tv audio works fine. Changed hdmi cable and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing a dvd in xboxone and audio quit. Tv audio works fine. Changed hdmi cable and...: I was playing a dvd with the xboxone which is connected to my t v by an hdmi cable- no cable or sat tv. The audio quit. I changed the hdmi cable to see if that was it and still no audio. The tv...