HDMI pass-through not working coming out of standby after this month's update

Discus and support HDMI pass-through not working coming out of standby after this month's update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had zero problems until now. Basically, coming out of standby, or after hard rebooting, I get no video through HDMI pass-through unless I power... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisN22, May 30, 2014.

1. ChrisN22
    ChrisN22 Guest

I have had zero problems until now. Basically, coming out of standby, or after hard rebooting, I get no video through HDMI pass-through unless I power cycle the cable box. It does not say there is no signal, there is just no video or audio. I noticed this
    issue yesterday and it has persisted until today. I believe it just started and my suspicion is that it is a result of the latest patch.

Anything helps!

:)

ChrisN22, May 30, 2014
  2. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    XBox One HDMI Passthrough Question....Does It Have To Be On?

OP yes if you want to use the hdmi pass through your X1 has to be on also it will not work if your in standbye mode.

bstn617, May 30, 2014
  3. Using HDMI Pass through for PC

When I first got the x1 I immediately connected my PC through the HDMi pass through and it worked perfectly, now after the first string of updates that came out it stopped working. All I get is TV signal lost. Does anyone know if MS stopped it being used
    for this or is there an actual issue.

JamieMcKellar, May 30, 2014
Thema:

1. HDMI pass-through not working coming out of standby after this month's update - Similar Threads - HDMI pass through

2. HDMI pass-through issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI pass-through issues: Ever since the last system update, whenever I'd get finished playing a game and switch back into OneGuide to watch TV, I'd be greeted with about 5 seconds of loud white noise or no audio at all...
  3. Possible to use USB TV tuner and hdmi pass through at the same time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to use USB TV tuner and hdmi pass through at the same time?: I want to use both the USB TV tuner and a htpc hooked up at the same time. Is this possible? Alternately if anyone knows how to get oneguide to change channels on Kodi which has a wmc remote...
  4. How to play Xbox games on win 10 while watching TV on hdmi pass-through?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Xbox games on win 10 while watching TV on hdmi pass-through?: Just as subject started. What is the point of steaming if I can't use my TV while playing on windows 10? 88f91dad-dcf9-4b37-9304-c0d73da19573
  5. TV Flickering on HDMI Pass-through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV Flickering on HDMI Pass-through: I currently have my charter box connected to my XBox One (new HDMI Cables) to the HDMI pass through. While this fine for the past month, minus the occasional signal lost issue, now when going to...
  6. HDMI Pass through doesn't let me specify 720p resolution.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDMI Pass through doesn't let me specify 720p resolution.: I have a Windows 8.1 Media Center PC that I've attached to my new Xbox One and I've found an issue with this setup and my 720p TV. My Media Center PC recognizes the HDMI pass-through as 1020p and...
  7. HDMI pass-through issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI pass-through issues: Ever since the last system update, whenever I'd get finished playing a game and switch back into OneGuide to watch TV, I'd be greeted with about 5 seconds of loud white noise or no audio at all...
  8. Can Xbox One S pass 4k video through the HDMI input?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox One S pass 4k video through the HDMI input?: I'm looking to connect a DirecTV 4k Genie to the INPUT of an Xbox One S and want to know if it can pass HDCP 2.2 through to the HDMI output? Xbox Live support chat was unable to answer my question...
  9. Understanding and possibly using the HDMI pass through feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Understanding and possibly using the HDMI pass through feature: I am confused about using the HDMI pass through feature. Currently I have a Optik TV from Telus. The set top box( STB) connects to the TV HDMI port #1 My Xbox 1 connects to port #2. To use either...
  10. Xboxone HDMI pass through not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxone HDMI pass through not working: I have my windows media center PC set to pass threw my Xbox to my TV, however ever since the Nov update its had some issues, where i had to restart my Xbox and now it's not working at all. If i...