HDMI port is broken

Discus and support HDMI port is broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] What do i do and how much would it cost me to repay it ? 6f922965-71e5-4540-9f90-018d0e5b97f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlejandroRivera3, Aug 27, 2019.

1. HDMI port is broken

HDMI port is broken [​IMG]
    What
    do i do and how much would it cost me to repay it ?

:)

AlejandroRivera3, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Tormaz Win User

HDMI port broken

Hello!

Is it not working, or is it physically damaged? If he's had the system less than a year and it's just not working it would be eligible to be repaired/replaced under warranty. If it's physically damaged or out of warranty it may be able to be repaired for
    a price. However, with all of the holiday deals it may end up being a better option to replace/upgrade to a new Xbox.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

HDMI port broken

Hi there,

If this is the issue, you can send your Xbox to Microsoft and it can potentially be fixed for a price, and if the Xbox has not been opened/tampered with.

More on how to do this, along with further advice, here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced

Hope this helps :)

L
  4. VernierSlake Win User

HDMI port broken?

If you can try and test your console on another TV with your current HDMI cable and with a different HDMI cable just in case it's your TV or cable that's at fault rather than your console.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

HDMI port broken

Hi Gerard,

Thank you for coming to the forums today! I'd be happy to help!

The HDMI port can be repaired as long as you have the console registered to your account to locate warranty details for your console. You can set everything up on

https://support.microsoft.com/devices
    or you may also contact
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with setting up a repair order.

I hope this helps!
  6. denis97g Win User

HDMI port is broken

Thema:

HDMI port is broken

1. HDMI port is broken - Similar Threads - HDMI port broken

2. xbox one HDMI port

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one HDMI port: My son was moving his xbox one last night and somehow broke his HDMI port. I am thinking he tripped on the cord that was still plugged in to the console. After reading online, this seems to be a...
  3. XBOX HDMI Port

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX HDMI Port: Good day, So I've had recent issues pertaining to my Xbox One not having a HDMI Signal to the TV when plugged in with the cable. The cable itself is fine as it works between my PC Desktop & my...
  4. HDMI out port broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI out port broken: Xbox one fell. HDMI out port broken 3fc40427-1978-4af7-9347-58f2d7ba03bd
  5. xbox one x hdmi port problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x hdmi port problems: I recently had some problems with my Xbox one x. I played it for a couple hours last night then shut it off and went to bed. the next morning i had the day off from work so i went to turn it on...
  6. HOW TO USE HDMI IN PORT

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO USE HDMI IN PORT: HOW TO USE HDMI IN PORT ON XBOX X CONSOLE ? 97b568ad-2b96-40cb-b73e-bfbeb1ef7c7b
  7. Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft need to rectify this quick (X1X broken HDMI port): I've had this issue for a few weeks now where occasionally the screen would flicker or I'd get odd distortion. Finally, a couple days ago I'm no longer getting a signal to the TV. I've tried...
  8. broken hdmi port

in XBoX on Consoles
    broken hdmi port: Hi, my hdmi port is physically broken on my xbox one s under warranty. is that covered by the warranty? 8362f7f0-0f50-4b3f-a697-64245a5a4318
  9. HDMI port broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI port broken: Hi There, The HDMI port is broken on my sons x-box - is it a big job to get repaired df2cdccf-4545-490c-8928-ad24b7a55635
  10. Is my HDMI port broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my HDMI port broken?: I turned it off how I normally do, through the controller, I moved it to my cousins room to play it on his Sony TV, now it's powering on, tried multiple HDMI cables, multiple television sets....