Hdmi Port issues

Discus and support Hdmi Port issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so my Hdmi Port tv isnt working is there any alternate ways i can play my xbox on my tv? 24e3ecdc-b560-4dd2-95ab-ab851c8c6073 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HeyAunty, Nov 26, 2019.

1. HeyAunty
    HeyAunty Guest

Hdmi Port issues

Okay so my Hdmi Port tv isnt working is there any alternate ways i can play my xbox on my tv?

:)

HeyAunty, Nov 26, 2019
  2. annix Win User

Hdmi Port issues

Hey there, I’m not sure if you mean that the port on your Xbox isn’t working or the port on your TV isn’t working. If it’s your Xbox, make sure you’re using the HDMI Out port rather than the HDMI in. Check these troubleshooting steps as well :

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

If it’s your TV’s port that isn’t working, there are adapters out there for HDMI to Component or Scart, though you will likely have latency and lower resolution through those ports. Honestly, I’d just keep my eyes peeled for a good deal on a new TV on Black
    Friday if I was you. Hope this helps, cheers!
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Hdmi Port issues

Except HDMI, what can u use on your tv ?
  4. MajorIris Win User

hdmi port issues

Ice is correct, i wanna add that its better just to buy a new one.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

hdmi port issues

Self-repair is forbidden as per the Terms of Use.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Hdmi Port issues

What other ports are available on the TV? There is only 1 HDMI?
Thema:

Hdmi Port issues

1. Hdmi Port issues - Similar Threads - Hdmi Port issues

2. Can I use the HDMI-In port of Xbox One X to connect to an external speaker?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use the HDMI-In port of Xbox One X to connect to an external speaker?: Hi, I'm planning to buy a Sony V42D Hi-Fi speaker system and connect it to my Xbox One console and use it as my external speaker. It has only 1 HDMI Output and supports ARC but my TV has a...
  3. HDMI Port

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI Port: Hi my HDMI port (the one that you can connect satilate too) to use one guide all of a suddon stopped working. It was working when last used it on Thursday, then went to use it Sunday and its just...
  4. Xbox HDMI port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox HDMI port: I have a huge problem where when I plug in my hdmi and turn on my xbox the tv says no input but when I use the hdmi on any other device it works perfectly fine and I have tried 4 different HDMI on...
  5. Potential Issues with HDMI port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potential Issues with HDMI port: Hi Everyone, Just went to turn my xbox one on this morning and the HDMI lead is not registering on my TV. The xbox turns on as normal but the signal is not being picked up by my TV, so far I have...
  6. Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...: I have this issue for some time, and found that direct HDMI port on PC communicate with HDMI port on TV, BUT in my laptop there is ONLY mini display port and I tried to connect it thru adaptor,...
  7. Is the $249 to repair Xbox One X for a simple issue negotiable? All I need is an HDMI port...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the $249 to repair Xbox One X for a simple issue negotiable? All I need is an HDMI port...: So the HDMI port on my xbox is broken. I didn't drop my console, didn't spill anything on it, I have sound, and it turns on, plenty of ventilation, I've never had any issues with it before - it...
  8. Xbox One X HDMI Port Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Port Issue: I have an Xbox One X still under Warranty last month it started flickering. The tv would go blank for a few seconds then come back on. After awhile it gor worse and worse. I switched tvs and...
  9. Xbox one s hdmi port issue and how its fixed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s hdmi port issue and how its fixed.: XBOX ONE S HDMI PORT ISSUE. bdabb005-bbfb-4f54-8d67-9ebd82f07aa2
  10. URGENT: Bad HDMI ports cause for a variety of misdiagnosed issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT: Bad HDMI ports cause for a variety of misdiagnosed issues: Hello XBox One community. I'm posting this in the hopes it helps solve a variety of issues and so MS will look into this issue and save themselves (and their customers) a lot of headaches. I am...