Hdmi Port issues

Discus and support Hdmi Port issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so my Hdmi Port tv isnt working is there any alternate ways i can play my xbox on my tv? 24e3ecdc-b560-4dd2-95ab-ab851c8c6073 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HeyAunty, Nov 26, 2019.

1. HeyAunty
    HeyAunty Guest

Hdmi Port issues

Okay so my Hdmi Port tv isnt working is there any alternate ways i can play my xbox on my tv?

:)

HeyAunty, Nov 26, 2019
  2. annix Win User

Hdmi Port issues

Hey there, I’m not sure if you mean that the port on your Xbox isn’t working or the port on your TV isn’t working. If it’s your Xbox, make sure you’re using the HDMI Out port rather than the HDMI in. Check these troubleshooting steps as well :

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

If it’s your TV’s port that isn’t working, there are adapters out there for HDMI to Component or Scart, though you will likely have latency and lower resolution through those ports. Honestly, I’d just keep my eyes peeled for a good deal on a new TV on Black
    Friday if I was you. Hope this helps, cheers!
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Hdmi Port issues

Except HDMI, what can u use on your tv ?
  4. MajorIris Win User

hdmi port issues

Ice is correct, i wanna add that its better just to buy a new one.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

hdmi port issues

Self-repair is forbidden as per the Terms of Use.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Hdmi Port issues

What other ports are available on the TV? There is only 1 HDMI?
Thema:

Hdmi Port issues

1. Hdmi Port issues - Similar Threads - Hdmi Port issues

2. Broken HDMI Port Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken HDMI Port Xbox One S: Hello all, Was having some audio issues while watching videos, so I tried to swap out the HDMI cable, and it turns out that some of the prongs of the HDMI port broke off, and now the Xbox can't...
  3. Is the $249 to repair Xbox One X for a simple issue negotiable? All I need is an HDMI port...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the $249 to repair Xbox One X for a simple issue negotiable? All I need is an HDMI port...: So the HDMI port on my xbox is broken. I didn't drop my console, didn't spill anything on it, I have sound, and it turns on, plenty of ventilation, I've never had any issues with it before - it...
  4. broke hdmi port

in XBoX on Consoles
    broke hdmi port: The warranty on my xbox expired over 2 years ago and I have already taken it apart to clean it. I would like to know if, with the proper tools and much experience with electronics repair, I could...
  5. xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360, busted hdmi port, plays like normal but has no audio or video: my 360 is about 4-5 years old ( don't quote me on that. I'm horrible with time) I mainly played Minecraft on it and mostly played it in my basement. I have since moved, didn't play it for a year,...
  6. xbox one HDMI port

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one HDMI port: My son was moving his xbox one last night and somehow broke his HDMI port. I am thinking he tripped on the cord that was still plugged in to the console. After reading online, this seems to be a...
  7. HDMI port is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI port is broken: [img] What do i do and how much would it cost me to repay it ? 6f922965-71e5-4540-9f90-018d0e5b97f2
  8. Xbox One X HDMI Port Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Port Issue: I have an Xbox One X still under Warranty last month it started flickering. The tv would go blank for a few seconds then come back on. After awhile it gor worse and worse. I switched tvs and...
  9. Xbox one s hdmi port issue and how its fixed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s hdmi port issue and how its fixed.: XBOX ONE S HDMI PORT ISSUE. bdabb005-bbfb-4f54-8d67-9ebd82f07aa2
  10. URGENT: Bad HDMI ports cause for a variety of misdiagnosed issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT: Bad HDMI ports cause for a variety of misdiagnosed issues: Hello XBox One community. I'm posting this in the hopes it helps solve a variety of issues and so MS will look into this issue and save themselves (and their customers) a lot of headaches. I am...