hdmi wont read but work

Discus and support hdmi wont read but work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox one is turning on but no signal is going to my tv cd437471-04aa-4295-a828-9bdab5c0fd17 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OozyChimp68, Sep 13, 2019.

1. OozyChimp68
    OozyChimp68 Guest

hdmi wont read but work

my xbox one is turning on but no signal is going to my tv

:)

OozyChimp68, Sep 13, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

hdmi wont read but work

Sometimes HDMI cables go bad for no reason. Also check to make sure you have it plugged into the right port on the back of the console. There is a HDMI in & out port.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

hdmi wont read but work

Hi OozyChimp68,

sorry to hear. To help better, the error suddenly appeared or do you have a new TV? If the TV is new, some models offer a special game mode within their settings. Please take also a look here: "Troubleshooting
    4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Xbox One S
    "

Hope this helps
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

hdmi wont read but work

5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

hdmi wont read but work

6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

hdmi wont read but work

you tried change the HDMI Port in your TV? How Many HDMI Ports your tv own?
Thema:

hdmi wont read but work

1. hdmi wont read but work - Similar Threads - hdmi wont read

2. xbox one HDMI port

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one HDMI port: My son was moving his xbox one last night and somehow broke his HDMI port. I am thinking he tripped on the cord that was still plugged in to the console. After reading online, this seems to be a...
  3. Hdmi/VGA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi/VGA: i normally use a vga cord and a pc monitor with my xbox but ive recently tried to use a regular hdmi cord and a tv with it but the screen stays blank. When i tried the vga on the monitor again...
  4. Xbox one x hdmi flicker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x hdmi flicker: My xbox one x just randomly started flickering in and out and now is a black screen. The display flickers back on but then returns to the black screen. I have tried other cables and it did not fix...
  5. HDMI port is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI port is broken: [img] What do i do and how much would it cost me to repay it ? 6f922965-71e5-4540-9f90-018d0e5b97f2
  6. Wont connect to HDMI on tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont connect to HDMI on tv: This has nothing to do with error codes, just errors, so i am trying to reconnect my xbox to my tv and ive tried HDMI in and out plugs and connected the wire to the tv but it wont connect my xbox...
  7. no picture through HDMI/Xbox wont turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    no picture through HDMI/Xbox wont turn off: So, a couple of days ago I came home and turned my Xbox on. The only problem is that after I turned it on, my TV did not receive any picture. The screen was black. I waited a good 5 minutes incase...
  8. My hdmi wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My hdmi wont work: So my TV fell a month back and I just got a new one and my HDMI worked but now it wont, I turned the Xbox on then TV on and vice versa, the cord works on my laptop but not my Xbox, I've tried both...
  9. Problem with xbox one console, one day it wont give out hdmi signal to any tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with xbox one console, one day it wont give out hdmi signal to any tv: Hello I am looking for any help, I have an issue were my console will not give out an HDMI signal to any TV. I have tried various reset methods along with Xbox customer services guidance which...
  10. Xbox 360 slim wont show any sort of display using HDMI but normal av cables work HDMI cable ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim wont show any sort of display using HDMI but normal av cables work HDMI cable ...: no display using hdmi on xbox 360 slim 07ac2936-ce7b-4474-a83b-521af9145c2b