HDR games can't be resumed

Discus and support HDR games can't be resumed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since a few Alpha firmwares, it appears I can't resume HDR games anymore. When I switch to an SDR application like Youtube for 5-10 minutes, when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rapiere, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/Rapiere
    /u/Rapiere Guest

Since a few Alpha firmwares, it appears I can't resume HDR games anymore. When I switch to an SDR application like Youtube for 5-10 minutes, when I come back to the game, console switches back to HDR but gets stuck on black screen and game seems frozen has it's not at all reactive to any button, no sound output.

It happened with RDR2, Gears5 lately, but I suppose it's broken for any HDR game. I've already reported it once on RDR2.

submitted by /u/Rapiere
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rapiere, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. HDR games can't be resumed - Similar Threads - HDR games can't

2. Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future?

in XboX Insiders
    Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future?: I mean the current stream to the PC with the companion Xbox app does not allow HDR images, so since I'm not able to test on my own I wonder if the new systems will allow it, since there's phones...
  3. Just found an image with HDR 10 games having no screen when you load in but the game’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Just found an image with HDR 10 games having no screen when you load in but the game’s...: Rocket league AND Sea of Thieves would not load any picture for me until I tried turning off HDR 10. I could hear audio but saw nothing on screen. You could hear the menus working behind the scene...
  4. Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Xbox One X update today has HDR off when gaming???: Theres no way I can play the games in hdr. I might have to try and end the Xbox Insider to try and get rid of the hdr not turning and i know its working 36e6ecc5-f42c-4e58-b568-b5a986a81576
  5. HDR Screenshots by Windows Game Bar are too dark

in XBoX on Windows
    HDR Screenshots by Windows Game Bar are too dark: [img] When i take a screenshot of HDR game by Windows Game Bar, PNG screenshot is just too dark. Almost every dark areas become black and detail disappears. It seems like tone mapping is not...
  6. Issues with HDR games

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with HDR games: Before getting into the main content of the post, my setup is an Xbox One X running on a TCL 6 series. Since a recent update in the Beta Ring, I’ve had issues playing any game that has HDR, such...
  7. 125 Games in Xbox Game Pass for PC. Only 10 have HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    125 Games in Xbox Game Pass for PC. Only 10 have HDR?: [IMG] submitted by /u/superman_king [link] [comments]
  8. HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update: I'm sorry if this has been covered, I searched the forums for awhile and didn't quite find a match. I have an Xbox One X and a 65" hisense tv. Everything worked fine up until the most recent...
  9. Xbox constantly launching HDR games really dim

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox constantly launching HDR games really dim: Lately my Xbox has been launching games that are HDR at an extremely dim level. I have a TCL 6 series and the HDR works fine. There has been a couple of times in the past where I’d launch Gears 4...
  10. Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...: As the title says, when playing a game using the Xbox app in HDR, whenever you get a notification it changes the display mode to show the notification which causes the screen to go blank while it...