HDR games can't be resumed

Discus and support HDR games can't be resumed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since a few Alpha firmwares, it appears I can't resume HDR games anymore. When I switch to an SDR application like Youtube for 5-10 minutes, when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rapiere, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/Rapiere
    /u/Rapiere Guest

Since a few Alpha firmwares, it appears I can't resume HDR games anymore. When I switch to an SDR application like Youtube for 5-10 minutes, when I come back to the game, console switches back to HDR but gets stuck on black screen and game seems frozen has it's not at all reactive to any button, no sound output.

It happened with RDR2, Gears5 lately, but I suppose it's broken for any HDR game. I've already reported it once on RDR2.

submitted by /u/Rapiere
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rapiere, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. HDR games can't be resumed - Similar Threads - HDR games can't

2. Issues with HDR games

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with HDR games: Before getting into the main content of the post, my setup is an Xbox One X running on a TCL 6 series. Since a recent update in the Beta Ring, I’ve had issues playing any game that has HDR, such...
  3. 125 Games in Xbox Game Pass for PC. Only 10 have HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    125 Games in Xbox Game Pass for PC. Only 10 have HDR?: [IMG] submitted by /u/superman_king [link] [comments]
  4. HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update: I'm sorry if this has been covered, I searched the forums for awhile and didn't quite find a match. I have an Xbox One X and a 65" hisense tv. Everything worked fine up until the most recent...
  5. Xbox constantly launching HDR games really dim

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox constantly launching HDR games really dim: Lately my Xbox has been launching games that are HDR at an extremely dim level. I have a TCL 6 series and the HDR works fine. There has been a couple of times in the past where I’d launch Gears 4...
  6. Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...: As the title says, when playing a game using the Xbox app in HDR, whenever you get a notification it changes the display mode to show the notification which causes the screen to go blank while it...
  7. HDR Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR Gaming: I have an LG HDR10 tv and all is good. This is in the living room. I also have a hisense HDR10 t.v in the study. and i can get 'll the green ticks signifying that the tv is capable.for 4kHDR...
  8. HDR doesn't seem to turn "off" after closing a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR doesn't seem to turn "off" after closing a game: So I'm playing the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and notice after a session the dashboard color is extremely brighter. I've noticed this a few times with past HDR games but this seems to happen...
  9. Rime Showing As Available Now in 4K and HDR for the X on Microsofts Own X Enhanced Games Page, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rime Showing As Available Now in 4K and HDR for the X on Microsofts Own X Enhanced Games Page, ...: Rime is showing as X Enhanced with the patch available now on Microsofts X Enhanced Games page… Yet, there has been no patch… Microsoft... please explain? Is it coming today and just not out or...
  10. Signal loss with some games & apps with HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signal loss with some games & apps with HDR: When starting an app or game that supports HDR (with HDR turned on) the screen turns black and my TV says that there is no signal. With Netflix, the Netflix logo shows fine, then the screen...