HDR/Low Latency bug?

Discus and support HDR/Low Latency bug? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm on the latest Insider software (Xbox One X), and I was wondering if there are any know HDR/Low Latency ('Game Mode') bugs? Why I'm asking: for a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yonix360, Jun 20, 2019.

1. /u/Yonix360
    /u/Yonix360 Guest

HDR/Low Latency bug?

I'm on the latest Insider software (Xbox One X), and I was wondering if there are any know HDR/Low Latency ('Game Mode') bugs?

Why I'm asking: for a couple of weeks now my Xbox has been acting up whenever I want to play MK11. It doesn't always start in HDR-mode (Samsung Q8FN TV - 2018 model). And it used to do that without any problems.

I will try a different HDMI cable this weekend, to see if it's the cable. But it's a high end Belkin (HDMI 2.0, 4K@60Hz/HDR), that has always worked well.

submitted by /u/Yonix360
    [link] [comments]

/u/Yonix360, Jun 20, 2019
  2. ELTALADRITO Win User

Xbox One Elite 1TB

xbox one elite not have 4k resolution or HDR, plus not have low latency mode
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox One X HDR error

You don't make it clear if you followed the steps in the calibration section of the link I sent, they do make a difference.

For example if you set your tv to "game" or "low latency" mode, you'll find that most tv's turn off hdr support, as it has a major impact in latency on some tvs
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox one x, 4k, hdr, atmos soundbar = delayed sound

The proper cable should sort out the garbled image and hdr issues, but I recommend kev edins suggestion regarding the latency
  5. Nillaz-85C131D1-663C Win User

Xbox One S HDR

oldskoolluva and ArenSkunk - is it really a problem? These displays can decode HDR but neither of them can actually display the content as HDR....there is a big difference between the two. You're almost certainly better off without the HDR processing enabled
    on these tv's. It wouldn't improve the picture any but would most likely increase latency.
  6. Pauldwin Win User

Unable to 120Hz at 1440p Even Though Monitor Supports 144Hz at 1440p

I am actuallygetting really good picture and framerate using the monitor's maxxed out settings. Sure my PC gets a better picture and can play at the full 1440p 144Hz. I'm currently using Freesync, 1440p, 60Hz, Maxed monitor frame rate and latency reduction
    settings, full HDR color and the picture is beautiful on Xbox with really good color and low latency. I believe I've found a "compromise" I can live with with the Xbox One X but this still is a frustrating development after spending $500 on the new monitor.
Thema:

HDR/Low Latency bug?

1. HDR/Low Latency bug? - Similar Threads - HDR Low Latency

2. Best xbox 360 display settings with hdmi cable for the 4k hdr lg tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best xbox 360 display settings with hdmi cable for the 4k hdr lg tv?: I buy yesterday the used xbox 360 6d55ac67-b850-476c-95af-f08c744a6aa7
  3. Forza or Gears 5 HDR Brightness von Samsung Q9FN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza or Gears 5 HDR Brightness von Samsung Q9FN: Hello, everybody. I would like to ask you the following question: What HDR brightness can you set Forza Horizon 4 and Gears 5 to in their menus? I have the Samsung Q9FN, which is considered to be...
  4. Xbox one x not displaying 4K HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x not displaying 4K HDR: Hi, I recently purchased a new TCL 4K HDR TV. When I connect my Xbox one x directly to the TV I can only get a maximum resolution of 1440p, even though my TV definitely is capable of 4K. If I...
  5. HDR Screenshots by Windows Game Bar are too dark

in XBoX on Windows
    HDR Screenshots by Windows Game Bar are too dark: [img] When i take a screenshot of HDR game by Windows Game Bar, PNG screenshot is just too dark. Almost every dark areas become black and detail disappears. It seems like tone mapping is not...
  6. Yamaha RX-V375: 4K HDR TV issue

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Yamaha RX-V375: 4K HDR TV issue: Yamaha (Audio/Video Receivers) RX-V375: 4K HDR TV issue Pretty sure, I'll double check. Even when I connect straight from Xbox to TV, no amp, I get similar issues. I have managed to get a signal...
  7. Netflix STILL doesn't handle HDR properly. Details inside, spoke w/ Netflix support.

in XboX Insiders
    Netflix STILL doesn't handle HDR properly. Details inside, spoke w/ Netflix support.: Long-running issue with the Netflix app on xbox making it pretty unusable if you're using HDR. Basically if you have HDR enabled on the xbox, the entirety of the Netflix library plays with HDR on...
  8. xbox one not recognising HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one not recognising HDR: i own a xbox one x and a sony kdl 43we750 a full hd tv capable of doing HDR. the cables i use are the ones provided with the xbox, i used different cables, i checked all my settings which are...
  9. HDR on/off per title setting

in XboX Insiders
    HDR on/off per title setting: Its well known not all games using HDR look their best while doing so and sometimes depending on tv/ monitor some look better on SDR so an option per title to toggle using or not HDR (instead of...
  10. HDR still flaky after 13th September Alpha Skip Ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    HDR still flaky after 13th September Alpha Skip Ahead update.: Having to do continual cold reboots to get my X to correctly recognise my 4k HDR TV. Not fortunate enough to be in the 50% with the new dash so not sure if it affects both versions but this is...