HDR/Low Latency bug?

Discus and support HDR/Low Latency bug? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm on the latest Insider software (Xbox One X), and I was wondering if there are any know HDR/Low Latency ('Game Mode') bugs? Why I'm asking: for a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yonix360, Jun 20, 2019.

1. /u/Yonix360
    /u/Yonix360 Guest

HDR/Low Latency bug?

I'm on the latest Insider software (Xbox One X), and I was wondering if there are any know HDR/Low Latency ('Game Mode') bugs?

Why I'm asking: for a couple of weeks now my Xbox has been acting up whenever I want to play MK11. It doesn't always start in HDR-mode (Samsung Q8FN TV - 2018 model). And it used to do that without any problems.

I will try a different HDMI cable this weekend, to see if it's the cable. But it's a high end Belkin (HDMI 2.0, 4K@60Hz/HDR), that has always worked well.

submitted by /u/Yonix360
    [link] [comments]

/u/Yonix360, Jun 20, 2019
  2. ELTALADRITO Win User

Xbox One Elite 1TB

xbox one elite not have 4k resolution or HDR, plus not have low latency mode
  3. Nillaz-85C131D1-663C Win User

Xbox One S HDR

oldskoolluva and ArenSkunk - is it really a problem? These displays can decode HDR but neither of them can actually display the content as HDR....there is a big difference between the two. You're almost certainly better off without the HDR processing enabled
    on these tv's. It wouldn't improve the picture any but would most likely increase latency.
  4. Pauldwin Win User

Unable to 120Hz at 1440p Even Though Monitor Supports 144Hz at 1440p

I am actuallygetting really good picture and framerate using the monitor's maxxed out settings. Sure my PC gets a better picture and can play at the full 1440p 144Hz. I'm currently using Freesync, 1440p, 60Hz, Maxed monitor frame rate and latency reduction
    settings, full HDR color and the picture is beautiful on Xbox with really good color and low latency. I believe I've found a "compromise" I can live with with the Xbox One X but this still is a frustrating development after spending $500 on the new monitor.
  5. JAG2911 Win User

Looking for a 4K tv to work with Xbox one s

Hey Apex,

I've been considering an XB1S and have actually been looking this lunchtime for a solution under 55". I currently use a 28" HD monitor and only sit 4-5 feet from it so a huge screen isn't something I'm interested in.

I think it's pretty safe to say that currently there are next to no options for a TV / monitor under 55" that does both 4K and supports HDR properly through a low latency "mode". As Nocturnal Ox mentioned, there are some that support HDR but not in a gaming
    sense.

It seems a bit crazy to me that both Xbox and PS are both about to release HDR consoles when there are almost no options for a screens to use, unless you want a massive screen.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

If you stream, what platform do you use and why?

Mixer because he setup is a breeze and it has way more low latency than Twitch
Thema:

HDR/Low Latency bug?

1. HDR/Low Latency bug? - Similar Threads - HDR Low Latency

2. HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR games suddenly very dim after recent system update: I'm sorry if this has been covered, I searched the forums for awhile and didn't quite find a match. I have an Xbox One X and a 65" hisense tv. Everything worked fine up until the most recent...
  3. Xbox constantly launching HDR games really dim

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox constantly launching HDR games really dim: Lately my Xbox has been launching games that are HDR at an extremely dim level. I have a TCL 6 series and the HDR works fine. There has been a couple of times in the past where I’d launch Gears 4...
  4. Xbox one X MUST SUPPORT FHD HDR!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X MUST SUPPORT FHD HDR!: As you guys know that PS4 and PS4 Pro Support HDR in 4k, FHD resolution both. But Why still does XBOX one X support HDR only in 4K resolution? Still there are many guys use FHD HDR monitors than...
  5. Issues with 4K HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with 4K HDR: I have an Xbox One X hooked up to my 4K HDR television. It's a TCL. My issue is fairly simple. When I play HDR supported games, my Xbox does NOT trigger the TV's HDR game mode. The settings also...
  6. Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...: As the title says, when playing a game using the Xbox app in HDR, whenever you get a notification it changes the display mode to show the notification which causes the screen to go blank while it...
  7. Xbox One X HDR dimming problem!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDR dimming problem!: Hello, My xbox one x has an issue with loading games in HDR. When a game or netflix starts up. My screen dims dark. Like it fade away. All colours are dark and not bright. I have a 4K/HDR tv...
  8. It's a shame that until today Xbox One X can't manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    It's a shame that until today Xbox One X can't manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox...: I was messing with the new F1 2019 photo mode earlier and just lost an opportunity to upload an insane Ayrton Senna screenshot in HDR because the mandatory system update just showed up, so I had...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Our TV is jut HDR, while Xbox One X requires HDR10 You can always use xbox one x in any tv, HDR10 is not a requirement you can use the HDR normal and you still...
  10. Does the Xbox One X support HDR at 1080p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox One X support HDR at 1080p?: So I use my Xbox one X hooked up to a monitor however I am getting a new monitor which is not 4K due to my PC not handling 4K games and down scaling on a 4K monitor to 1080p looks garbage so my...