HDR problem

Discus and support HDR problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else experiencing this issue with their Xbox One X: Any game and movie that supports HDR starts up and the screen is so dark that I have to go... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ComPoG, Sep 9, 2019.

1. /u/ComPoG
    /u/ComPoG Guest

HDR problem

Anyone else experiencing this issue with their Xbox One X: Any game and movie that supports HDR starts up and the screen is so dark that I have to go into the tv setting and turn off HDR and then turn it back on for it to display properly. Not a big deal, but a little annoying.

submitted by /u/ComPoG
    [link] [comments]

/u/ComPoG, Sep 9, 2019
  2. ReznoR1984 Win User

Xbox Oe X Scorpio HDR Washed Out

Same problem here... With my Sony Bravia x90e (KD-55XE9005).

All is checked with a green mark the the video setting of the console (4k, HDR, etc.).

The correct HDMI input is used on the TV and the enhanced feature is activated (to allow 4k and HDR)

My TV activate de HDR logo during HDR content... But for some reason all HDR contents look washed out.

It is like the console send a picture for HDR that is not processed ...

The black levels and colors are far better with the HDR option deactivated in console.

I have no HDR problems with internal apps of the tv or with the PS4.
  3. ReznoR1984 Win User

Elevated HDR Black Levels

Same problem here... With my Sony Bravia x90e (KD-55XE9005).

All is checked with a green mark in the video settings of the console (4k, HDR, etc.).

The correct HDMI input is used on the TV and the enhanced feature is activated (to allow 4k and HDR)

My TV activate de HDR logo during HDR content... But for some reason all HDR contents look washed out.

It is like the console send a picture for HDR that is not processed correctly by the tv ...

The black levels and colors are far better with the HDR option deactivated in console.

I have no HDR problems with internal apps of the tv or with the PS4.

Take a look at this :

"Xbox One X als UHD Blu-ray Player: SDR besser als HDR?"

in youtube

I have the exact same problem with HDR as in the video

Moreover, in games, I see no differences with the HDR feature activated or deactivated (tested with CoD WWII and Assassin's Creed O). You should uncheck HDR (in console) and see if there is a real difference ingame...
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

hdr problems

Hey YuriMaister! Checkout the troubleshooting steps
    here
    and see if they help resolve your issue. Additionally you may want to disable 4K up scaling on the console and allow the TV to do it instead. Post back and let me know how it goes!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. JustAnotherJay Win User

HDR problem

6. BAWLZ09 Win User

HDR problem

Hello,

I have a xbox one X since february 2018 and a panasonic TV TX-58EX780E since november 2017, all were perfect until 2 days, i had the last firmware on this TV, i don't know if this is the problem but, i can't have the hdr content for movies et games, but
    with netflix tv app i can have hdr, with another 4K player, my tv is able to show hdr content, but no way from my xbox one X. Why?

The problem seems to come to xbox one x, i tested lots of devices to my TV, how can i fix it?

I guess it was a hdr10+ update for my tv.
    Hi ive been having same issue .. normally thry say its the tv but in fact ita xbox format. My tv can display at 10bit 4k . But not 36 bit. Xbox doeant have 8 or 10 bit for hdr or 4k only 4k upscaling. My tv has no update.
Thema:

HDR problem

1. HDR problem - Similar Threads - HDR problem

2. Problem hdr with xbox one x/pioneer vsx-lx304/panasonic 55FZ800

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem hdr with xbox one x/pioneer vsx-lx304/panasonic 55FZ800: Hello, I contact you because I have an HDR problem with my xbox onex and my new pioneer VSX-LX304 A / V amplifier. I connected my equipment on it, Panasonic FZ800, Panasonic UB420, Apple TV, PS4...
  3. HDR problems with an Xbox one X can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR problems with an Xbox one X can anyone help?: [img] Hello can anyone help me sort out my HDR it works with other consoles just not my xbox one X 4e01d5bb-0466-4252-8343-9b0188168dde
  4. 42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9: 42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9 Yes everything checked green for example hdr, dolby vision, 4k and so on 9c2055a7-6884-4c84-8779-5b8989d6e0b3
  5. Xbox One X HDR dimming problem!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDR dimming problem!: Hello, My xbox one x has an issue with loading games in HDR. When a game or netflix starts up. My screen dims dark. Like it fade away. All colours are dark and not bright. I have a 4K/HDR tv...
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV ! Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with HDR on your...
  7. UHD HDR Atmos problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    UHD HDR Atmos problems: My setup: XBox One X, Denon X6400, LG B7 When connecting hdmi from xbox to receiver to TV, picture and sound drops out every few minutes for 2-3 secons. Anoying. When connecting hdmi from xbox...
  8. Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem: Panasonic (Televisions) TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem Wrong.. xbox doesnt support all formats .. it cant output blah blah bits eb983376-5c6c-4e63-8504-ba032cd23463
  9. Amazon Video Problem with UHD HDR Movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Video Problem with UHD HDR Movies: I user Build 10.0.17134.3036 and if i start eg Man in the High Castle on Amazon video i only see grey screen and sound ... video starts after 20 sec but very slow motion .. and sometime amazon...
  10. Xbox One X problem with the HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X problem with the HDR: Hello ! first excuse me for my English. I bought a Xbox One X because i have a 4K television. I have installed the console and on the screen, it appears lot of little green points, some times a...