head set and need microsoft contact number

Discus and support head set and need microsoft contact number in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; head set and need microsoft contact number bc662802-b24c-4fd9-8744-a3a218ab02b9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by benscott2, Feb 12, 2019.

1. benscott2
    benscott2 Guest

:)

benscott2, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Ben!

Thanks for letting us know you're having trouble in reaching our phone support! The best way to request a call back from a member of our support team is from the
    Contact Us section on the bottom of any of our support pages.

1. Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Those steps will get you to a real person who can assist you further, or if you wish to, detail your issue concerning your headset here on the forums and we'll be glad to help you troubleshoot.

Hope this helps and please let us know if they have!
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

As there has been no activity on this thread we will go ahead and lock it. Go ahead and follow the steps provided above to request a callback from Xbox Support. Unfortunately you won't be able to call directly so you will need to request a callback.

If you have further questions for us go ahead and start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
  4. Miramirajane Win User

can't remember family security passcode

Hi StallingSine90,

For this concern, you will need to contact our Phone/Chat support so they can register your console serial number and provide you the reset code to remove the family settings pass code set on your 360 console.

You can contact them by going to this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Select Xbox 360 > Set up & settings > Chat with Microsoft Support.

Phone support number: 1-800-469-9269
  5. Daft Badger Win User

My xbox one has been stolen

Contact your local police.

They can then contact Microsoft if needed as long as you have your consoles serial number.
  6. choppyseize Win User

patrocínio [Edit-Translate] Sponsorship

You would need to contact Head office and talk to someone there. Here is the link with all that Info
Thema:

1. head set and need microsoft contact number - Similar Threads - head set need

2. Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set: So recently my Xbox one x When connected to my turtle beach stealth 600's the audio will just start breaking up and the chat, if I speak it is very choppy for other users too. It's not the...
  3. Head set stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head set stopped working: Why has my brand new head set stop working on my brand new controller? I have troubleshot every option available and still get the muted mic icon. very frustrating....
  4. head set not being XBOX are no longer working

in XBoX on Consoles
    head set not being XBOX are no longer working: it is really unfortunate that because of a recent XBOX update we can no longer use head sets that are not labelled XBOX i have been waisting time trying to fix the situation, I have called 3...
  5. Microphone Icon [Microphone on Head Set is not working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone Icon [Microphone on Head Set is not working...: Hi All, When playing games with friends they cannot hear my voice. I can hear them perfectly. There is an icon, on the bottom right corner, of my screen: A microphone with a diagonal line through...
  6. Head sets for X box one

in XBoX on Mobile
    Head sets for X box one: Hi All Is it me or do you feel Microsoft is ripping you off with you have to purchase the own brank of headphones because the others do not work , spoke to tech support and was told to get some...
  7. Head set connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head set connection: hi my sons xbox is less than a yes old. Last week the headset woukd not work so i replaced it and the new head set would not work either? We have since tried another headset and a friends...
  8. x box 1 s head set problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box 1 s head set problems.: I have an X box 1 S . Our turtle beach headset worked for a while then stopped. ( about a year or so ago) Then we bought another headset ( today) and it won't work either. The headsets work with...
  9. Turtle Beach XO Three gaming head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach XO Three gaming head set: I have a problem with my turtle beach headset dropping out on audio whilst playing. I have an xbox one with aa 3.5mm port in a wireless console. Sometimes I get audio, sometimes I can use the mic...
  10. Head set problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Head set problems: I have an X box 1 S . Our turtle beach headset worked for a while then stopped. ( about a year or so ago) Then we bought another headset ( today) and it won't work either. The headsets work with...