Headphone problems on XBOX ONE, I bought a new headset for my xbox one, but after a minute...

Discus and support Headphone problems on XBOX ONE, I bought a new headset for my xbox one, but after a minute... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Tried everything i can submitted by /u/ZigorZenon [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZigorZenon, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Headphone problems on XBOX ONE, I bought a new headset for my xbox one, but after a minute...

/u/ZigorZenon, Jan 25, 2022
  2. XB Antz Win User

Xbox stock microphone still not working!

Finally got a mic to work after four months, I fixed my problem by buying a new controller and headphone set .

It looks like the stock controller for the Xbox one had problems updating because as soon as I connected my new controller I had to update and it worked and i was able to hear and speak to people .

I tried all the steps below before buying the new controller and headset and they did not work, i believe it was because there was no update for my old stock controller or there was a problem updating it .

This is what I did :

1. Turned off the Xbox one by unplugging it from the wall .

2. Removed all parts of the charge and play kit out of the stock controller and put them into the new controller .

3. Connected the Xbox one back into the wall and switched it on .

4. Then updated the new controller .

5. Connected the new headset to the new controller and started up Call of Duty Black ops 3 .

The new controller I bought had the new 3.5mm connection, where as the old controller was stock and did not,

I think this might also be part of the problem .

www.game.co.uk/.../official-xbox-one-wireless-controller-with-3-5mm-stereo-jack-721223

The headset I bought were Kama Tritons with the 3.5mm connector and the old headset was the Xbox one stock headset .

www.trittonaudio.com/.../kama_xbox-one.asp

Hope it helps.
  3. MandiLynn Win User

Xbox One / Headset Not Working

I also bought:

Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset for Xbox One - same issue

and TWO (2) SADES R5 Gaming Headset Headphone 3.5mm Wired Stereo Over-Ear with Mic Volume Control for PC/New Xbox One/PS4/Mac

All 5 headsets do the same thing...
  4. Reaper RUN Win User

3.5 mm headset jack not working

Hi I am having the same problem at the moment, The game I was playing ''Apex Legends'' was all working perfectly with sound through the headphones then when I turned off the Xbox for a couple of hours then turned it back on the controller was no longer detecting
    the Headphones.

I originally thought the headphones died so I bought some brand new ones and they were still not even detected, so I then bought a brand new xbox one official controller and they still did not detect my new or old headphones through the 3.5mm jack. I also
    burrowed my brothers controller (which works with the headphones on his xbox) and was still not detected on mine (the controller's are showing no signs of anything being plugged in)

I have since soft reset the Xbox one S and even done a hard reset to no avail, I have also bought the headset adapter to plug the headphones into instead of the 3.5mm jack and yet my headphones are still not detected. My headphones both work perfectly on
    any other device just not connected to my controllers.

The strange things is the original standard headset with mic (which I got with the console) still works perfectly on both controllers through the standard connectors.

This first occurred on the 18th/19th this month, so the only possible explanation is that an update or patch is basically restricting 3rd party headphones from even being detected on the controllers/console.

I can't play any games I like atm as I need the Headphones for the additional sound effects like footsteps, I have also spent over £100 on new controllers/headphones just to get the console to detect them, but nothing works?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated please.
  5. Skizzo0381 Win User

XBOX ONE Chat headset. Issue, Can hear but won't register my sound.

i have changed 3 xbox one and 5 pad 3 headset adapter and the problem exist again.....i am very sick i hate this problem......because if you buy a new xbox and a new adapter must be OK non faulty, i try everything i can wait MICROSOFT...to fix this problem...PEAOPLE
    ARE VERY SICK for this problem....

I GO TO MEDIAWORLD 3 TIMES for change 3 xbox one new... I TRY

5 PAD

3 HEADSET ADAPTER 5 TYPE OF HEADPHONES

2 headphones original microsoft

i try upgrading offline

i try hard reset

it' 25 day my practic open

[Mod Removed]

gambling people to spent a lot of money for accesories they do not the right work is TERRIBLE

STOP IT if MS NOT FIX I SELL MY XBOX ONE and i buy PS4
  6. Skizzo0381 Win User

XB1 Wired Stereo Headset/Adapter Sound Isseus After June Update

i have changed 3 xbox one and 5 pad 3 headset adapter and the problem exist again.....i am very sick i hate this problem......because if you buy a new xbox and a new adapter must be OK non faulty, i try everything i can wait MICROSOFT...to fix this problem...PEAOPLE
    ARE VERY SICK for this problem....

I GO TO MEDIAWORLD 3 TIMES for change 3 xbox one new... I TRY

5 PAD

3 HEADSET ADAPTER 5 TYPE OF HEADPHONES

2 headphones original microsoft

i try upgrading offline

i try hard reset

it' 25 day my practic open

[Mod Removed]

gambling people to spent a lot of money for accesories they do not the right work is TERRIBLE

STOP IT if MS NOT FIX I SELL MY XBOX ONE and i buy PS4
Thema:

Headphone problems on XBOX ONE, I bought a new headset for my xbox one, but after a minute...

1. Headphone problems on XBOX ONE, I bought a new headset for my xbox one, but after a minute... - Similar Threads - Headphone problems bought

2. Xbox headphone jack problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphone jack problem: A few days ago, my headphone jack broke on my Xbox controller, the controller and console are updated, I can talk through the microphone but I can't hear a thing, I reset the console multiple...
  3. Xbox wireless headphone connection problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headphone connection problem: I've had to hard reset my headphones 5 times in the last hour because they keep disconnecting or my series X (it's in alpha) can't connect to them but my controller works fine, I don't know if...
  4. Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix?: Happy New Year all, After not being able to wear headphones for 6 weeks due to a perforated eardrum (ironic considering this is a post about not being able to hear properly) I’ve just popped on...
  5. Headphones sound problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones sound problem: I conected to my control my headphones, because I want to listen de game I am playing on my headphones instead the TV, but i didnt listen anything. that’s normal? Can I listen the sound of...
  6. Xbox app party chat bluetooth headphone problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app party chat bluetooth headphone problems: So I used to be able to use my bluetooth Google Pixel Buds in the Xbox app to talk in party chat. Now after a few Xbox app updates I can't hear anyone in party chat. I can talk to them, but can't...
  7. Series X - sound problems with headphones connected to the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X - sound problems with headphones connected to the controller: Having to plug my Astros into the controller as there is no optical now of course, and the sound quality is incredibly scratchy and glitchy. It is unlistenable at the moment. Someone else posted...
  8. Headphone and controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone and controller problem: Hi, I am having an issue where my Bluetooth headset and controller keeps disconnecting mid game, this only happens whilst I’m playing call of duty modern warfare 2. I have have tried deleting the...
  9. headphones and mic problem and xbox controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    headphones and mic problem and xbox controller problem: hello my name is Kamran and im having problems with my headset audio. I use bose earbuds and they work fine on any other device but when I connect them to my xbox controller they don't work. my...
  10. Dolby Atmos For Headphones stay in stereo ( report a problem )

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos For Headphones stay in stereo ( report a problem ): Hello, I would like to come back here again to tell you that Dolby Atmos for headphones still does not work, the sound remains in stereo, I am in Alpha Skip Ahead, this problem persists since...