Headphones and speakers audio

Discus and support Headphones and speakers audio in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been having a problem in games where all audio is only working in headphones. Some times in games certain audio wont play out of speakers. For... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DiamondxArrows, May 31, 2019.

1. Headphones and speakers audio

I’ve been having a problem in games where all audio is only working in headphones. Some times in games certain audio wont play out of speakers. For example in assassins creed dialogue and melee sounds can’t be heard through speakers but in headphones it
    works. This happens in multiple games. Any fixes? Does anyone else have this problem?

:)

DiamondxArrows, May 31, 2019
  2. John Dowding Win User

Xbox one audio question

I have had speakers and headphone on at the same time delivering game audio.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Arrows,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You will want to make sure all your settings are correctly set up. You can use the

troubleshooter to help
    with settings.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Boidster Win User

headphone audio from xbox 360 slim

Not without a receiver/amp of some type. The Xbox isn't configured to produce headphone/speaker-level (amplified) audio. It's designed to send line-level/digital audio to a receiver/decoder/amplifier, like the one built into your TV. Without the amp, there's
    not enough poop in the signal to drive speakers (even small ones).

Have you tried different headphones?
  5. maxen Win User

Spotify keeps lagging/cutting out on XBox One

Hi Drewdude, is this still happening to you? If so, what are your settings on the console's audio settings page? Are you listening to music with speakers or headphones?
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox Slim still refusing to acknowledge headphones, both wireless and wired

The 360 is never "aware" of X41 headphones. The included USB power cable only provides power to the transmitter base.

The X41 headphones are plugged into either optical or analog audio out.

For mic support, there's a cable that goes from the headphones to the controller.

You'll get sound out of the TV if you don't turn the TV's speakers off. All audio outputs are active at all times on a 360.
Thema:

1. Headphones and speakers audio - Similar Threads - Headphones speakers audio

2. my control's headphones input is failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    my control's headphones input is failing: Can I connect headphones through a USB adapter to my console? 60e5b029-9f55-4d02-9858-1786be2f6289
  3. Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller: I bought a new Xbox one controller from Walmart with a warranty. Had it for about six months, but I cannot hear any audio. I tried connecting several headphones, no luck. But my headphones work on...
  4. Headphone/Mic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone/Mic issue: I have a pair of Turtle Beaches that work when I plug them into my PC, but not my xbox. My xbox won't recognize the mic. I tried a hard reset I tried updating the controller I bought a new...
  5. How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?: I'm planning to start streaming my Fortnite gameplay from my Xbox One to my PC but I'm having an issue hearing the people in my game chat on my stream. I can't even hear myself on the stream...
  6. Will headphones work with xbox if my monitor has no speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will headphones work with xbox if my monitor has no speakers?: So today I just got my monitor for my xbox, and it doesn't have any speakers. Up to this point I had been using my large screen tv for hdmi volume (played outloud) and had avoided my old crappy...
  7. Guide to set up Bluetooth Speakers/Headphones (No mic)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guide to set up Bluetooth Speakers/Headphones (No mic): Using the Spdif slot on your xbox you can make a little bluetooth device slot by using SPDIF convertor and A jack to bluetooth device. What you will need is as follows 1 SPDIF Converter 1...
  8. headphone volume too low through speaker system

in XBoX on Consoles
    headphone volume too low through speaker system: even at max volume through the 360 guide settings and my speaker volume the headphones are too low. anything to work around this? d00bf70d-1a19-44d6-89e6-4dd3f968a1a2
  9. Xbox One with external speakers/headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One with external speakers/headphones: This is kind of 2 questions that can be answered in one. I have a 360 plugged into my hdmi TV and the av cables that came with it are plugged into my turtle beach x32 and external speakers. I did...
  10. What adapter do I use to get audio through 3.5mm headphones/speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What adapter do I use to get audio through 3.5mm headphones/speakers?: I have an xbox 360 elite with HDMI out and of course I have the composite AV cable as well. I have an HDMI monitor that I want to play on, but there are no speakers built in. I connect the HDMI...