headphones lose

Discus and support headphones lose in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headphones consistently lose signal often and drops out completely to include voice ro party chat.. they also get this loud staticky edgy sound or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarlCoes, Aug 28, 2019.

1. CarlCoes
    CarlCoes Guest

headphones lose

My headphones consistently lose signal often and drops out completely to include voice ro party chat.. they also get this loud staticky edgy sound or noise I have the Turtle Beach 800 elites and the Astro A50 both fairly new and they both have the same
    issues it is random times throughout the day I have an Xbox 1X. I have all the updates for the devices

:)

CarlCoes, Aug 28, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

headphones lose

Hi there CarlCoes,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. bladerunnin Win User

headphones lose

Hey @CarlCoes,

This is an issue I had with both my Elite 800X and Astro A50's also. Here's the thing: I KNOW HOW TO FIX IT!!

For me the cause of these issues was wireless interference on the 2.4 Ghz band. I had 2 wifi routers in my apartment broadcasting 2.4Ghz networks - my Fios router and an Asus router. When I disabled the 2.4Ghz band network on my Asus router, this fixed the
    disconnects and audio static incidents like those you described. I also had periodic disconnects with my controller...this was also resolved.

I can still use the 2.4Ghz network on my Fios router...only one had to be turned off. That way I'm still able to use 2.4Ghz for some legacy devices that can't talk to 5Ghz networks. This does not interfere with my headsets for some reason.

If you know how to disable the 2.4Ghz networks on your router, I bet that will fix it for you.
  4. JoE TwEaKn MANE Win User

headphones lose

Did u just download the aug 24th preview program alpha update if so that's the reason I've been having same problem but only in games there fine on hulu or netflix
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

headphones lose

Hey there CarlCoes

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully work with this problem you're experiencing with those headsets. I can understand how this could really dampen your gaming experience. I suggest following the steps outlined in Xbox
    One Chat Headset troubleshooting
    if you have not so far.

Also, If you don't mind me asking, have you also made sure that your network connection is set up appropriately? For the best performance out of your headset, it's best to have your network set up with an Open NAT type as well.

When you get the chance, let us know if your network is set up alright and give those steps a shot.

Hope this helps!
  6. JoE TwEaKn MANE Win User

headphones lose

Both headphones are wireless it's the new preview program alpha ring updates
Thema:

headphones lose

1. headphones lose - Similar Threads - headphones lose

2. 7.1 surround sound headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    7.1 surround sound headphones: I am thinking of getting a pair of 7.1 surround sound headphones and i was wondering if i plugged them into the xbox one will they be 7.1 sound or will they be just be in stereo or do i need to...
  3. Xbox Audio through headphones not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Audio through headphones not working: My xbox audio to my headphones cut out while i was in the middle of youtube. I have HyperX headphones they are nit the problem they work, i plugged them into my phone and they work fine. I tried...
  4. Headphones or big sound system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones or big sound system: Hi everyone, What do you prefer for audio for your XBox? Headphones or big sound system? I prefer the sound system but I do use headphone in party or specific games like Sea of Thieves. What do...
  5. Headphones stuttering/popping/crackling noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones stuttering/popping/crackling noise.: Hi i have a new xbox one s all digital console and controler and i have been experiencing issues using my headphones. I have a regular set of headphones with no mic that i use to listen to audio...
  6. How can I get Voice Chat only in headphones on ATMOS Home Theater setup?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I get Voice Chat only in headphones on ATMOS Home Theater setup?: Home Theater ATMOS and Chat??? I have a new 7.2.2 ATMOS home theater setup.... playing COD is unbelievable with the SVS subwoofer.... but..... I like playing 2x2 and chatting is a big deal. When...
  7. Audio from headphones worked 2 hours ago, but not anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio from headphones worked 2 hours ago, but not anymore.: I have wired headphones that I plug into the USB port of my TV to get sound from the xBox One instead of the TV's stereo. I was playing on my xBox using these same headphones for the last 6 hours,...
  8. I need to connect my headphone or my earphone to my 360 console or my tv, because the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to connect my headphone or my earphone to my 360 console or my tv, because the...: This is true? Or possible i buy any headset converter on uk amazon? 58a9bd22-248c-4e70-a9d3-bbbcc04cf461
  9. Xbox won’t power off with wireless headphones connected

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t power off with wireless headphones connected: This issue has been happening for a couple builds and I’ve reported it. So if I have my wireless headphones (Razer Thresher) on and try to turn Xbox off with remote holding Xbox button on remote...
  10. Audio headphones/Turtle beach streaming mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio headphones/Turtle beach streaming mic: Hi there, Im trying to get better sound quality in online games and gave been very disappointed by the lack of choices for headphones for XBOX1 (unlike PC). Ive been made aware that the...