headphones lose

Discus and support headphones lose in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headphones consistently lose signal often and drops out completely to include voice ro party chat.. they also get this loud staticky edgy sound or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarlCoes, Aug 28, 2019.

1. CarlCoes
    CarlCoes Guest

headphones lose

My headphones consistently lose signal often and drops out completely to include voice ro party chat.. they also get this loud staticky edgy sound or noise I have the Turtle Beach 800 elites and the Astro A50 both fairly new and they both have the same
    issues it is random times throughout the day I have an Xbox 1X. I have all the updates for the devices

:)

CarlCoes, Aug 28, 2019
  2. bladerunnin Win User

headphones lose

Hey @CarlCoes,

This is an issue I had with both my Elite 800X and Astro A50's also. Here's the thing: I KNOW HOW TO FIX IT!!

For me the cause of these issues was wireless interference on the 2.4 Ghz band. I had 2 wifi routers in my apartment broadcasting 2.4Ghz networks - my Fios router and an Asus router. When I disabled the 2.4Ghz band network on my Asus router, this fixed the
    disconnects and audio static incidents like those you described. I also had periodic disconnects with my controller...this was also resolved.

I can still use the 2.4Ghz network on my Fios router...only one had to be turned off. That way I'm still able to use 2.4Ghz for some legacy devices that can't talk to 5Ghz networks. This does not interfere with my headsets for some reason.

If you know how to disable the 2.4Ghz networks on your router, I bet that will fix it for you.
  3. JoE TwEaKn MANE Win User

headphones lose

Did u just download the aug 24th preview program alpha update if so that's the reason I've been having same problem but only in games there fine on hulu or netflix
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

headphones lose

Hey there CarlCoes

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully work with this problem you're experiencing with those headsets. I can understand how this could really dampen your gaming experience. I suggest following the steps outlined in Xbox
    One Chat Headset troubleshooting
    if you have not so far.

Also, If you don't mind me asking, have you also made sure that your network connection is set up appropriately? For the best performance out of your headset, it's best to have your network set up with an Open NAT type as well.

When you get the chance, let us know if your network is set up alright and give those steps a shot.

Hope this helps!
  5. JoE TwEaKn MANE Win User

headphones lose

Both headphones are wireless it's the new preview program alpha ring updates
  6. CarlCoes Win User

headphones lose

I have all downloads but it’s been doing it for a while it’s just seems to be getting more frequent I only use the headsets when I’m gaming I go back-and-forth pending on how I feel but they’re not on at the same time
Thema:

headphones lose

1. headphones lose - Similar Threads - headphones lose

2. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  3. I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought some headphones that are made for xbox one i tried it out and i could only hear...: I bought a turtle beach headset made for xbox one after i got it it worked ok but but like a hour later i left and came back i could not hear any sound but i can could use my mic and i could still...
  4. Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphone/accessory port malfunctioning: Is there anyway I may be able to listen to my Xbox without my controller? 944a5b6f-64f6-4431-8b68-bf8490ff8c03
  5. Adjust volume of headphones that has no mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adjust volume of headphones that has no mic: If I plug in a headphone that contains a microphone into the controller then you will see the Settings Audio option, and from here you can adjust the volume level. But if you plug in a headphone...
  6. Constant static from headphones on new xb1 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant static from headphones on new xb1 controller: I have recently bought a new xbox one controller and I am experiencing a lot of static through my headphones and headphone adapter, I have tried everything from unplugging the headphones, changing...
  7. How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?: I'm planning to start streaming my Fortnite gameplay from my Xbox One to my PC but I'm having an issue hearing the people in my game chat on my stream. I can't even hear myself on the stream...
  8. Thrustmaster TMX Constantly Freezing While Not Using Headphones

in XBoX on Windows
    Thrustmaster TMX Constantly Freezing While Not Using Headphones: Hey, Long story short, I got a Thrustmaster TMX recently. Pretty good entry-level racing wheel. But on my desktop, it seems to only want to work correctly while I have some audio going out to my...
  9. Headphones not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones not working: Headphones are not connecting to my controller which is wireless. I have two of them one from the box of the console and one from another box and none was able to connect to the headphones. It...
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones problema de som [Translate] Dolby Atmos for Headphones problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones problema de som [Translate] Dolby Atmos for Headphones problem...: Após desisntalar o aplicativo Dolby Access o meu Headset da HyperX parou de funcionar a saida de audio, mas o microfone ainda funciona, alguem sabe o que houve e como posso arrumar isso ?...