Headphones on Xbox one

Discus and support Headphones on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem, namely I am talking about headphones connected to the controller, which do not want to cooperate, and the manufacturer's website... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eruktor Z, Apr 15, 2019.

1. eruktor Z
    eruktor Z Guest

Headphones on Xbox one

Hi, I have a problem, namely I am talking about headphones connected to the controller, which do not want to cooperate, and the manufacturer's website is described that they will work with Xbox One. is
    something with a pad? (xbox one s, arctis 3 steelseries)

Translation: [

Hi, I have a problem, namely I am talking about headphones connected to the controller, which do not want to cooperate, and the manufacturer's website describes that they will work with Xbox One.
    is there anything wrong with it? I attach a picture (xbox one console, arctis 3 steelseries)
    ]

:)

eruktor Z, Apr 15, 2019
  2. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

do I need adapter to use headphones with Xbox One X controllers?

You should be able to use the headphones on the Xbox One X as it doesn't require any adapter for headphones.
  3. Shadowz247 Win User

Netflix audio with new controller.

It's dependant on the headphones you have. It currently works with the larger official xbox one headphones in have.

Happy gaming
  4. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Can I use a Xbox one sterio headset with a DVI converter?

Yes, this product
    www.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset

will produce sound from the xbox one controller to the xbox one stereo adapter which the headphones will allow you to plug the XBox Headphones in and hear sound and chat with the mic.

watch the video in the link above. At the end it shows the adapter, and the cord on the headphones that you would plug in.
  5. T00G3Y Win User

do I need adapter to use headphones with Xbox One X controllers?

as someone who ones one, the controller comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack which was plug and play. i bought the xbox stereo headphones which comes with an adapter for volume controls, muting etc
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

ClearAccess AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering

Hi Macwin,

Thanks for reaching out to us! So, the second headphones being used cause the screen to flicker when plugged into the controller? I do have a few questions:

• Is it the whole screen that flickers when the headphones are plugged in?
    • What type of headphones are being used?
    • Is there any sound at least when the second headphones are plugged in?

The reason the headphones do not work could be because they are not compatible with the Xbox Console/Controller. Check out the following links:

I hope this helps! We hope to hear back soon
Thema:

Headphones on Xbox one

1. Headphones on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Headphones

2. Wireless headphone support on next gen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless headphone support on next gen: Do you think that there would be wireless headphone support / 3rd party headphones being supported on the next gen xbox? e45c4353-0b0f-4a6c-b48e-74a2f7eaef02
  3. The XBox controller does not receive any headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    The XBox controller does not receive any headphones: I have a controller of Halo and when I connect it to a headset the remote does not catch them and just like there are no headphones , its happend with any headphones...
  4. No audio settings for headphones

in XboX Insiders
    No audio settings for headphones: i have the turtlebeach stealth 600 and since the last update there's is no audio settings for them submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK [link] [comments]
  5. Audio to headphones only?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio to headphones only?: Is there a way to set it up so the audio comes only through my headphones? 4d8c1379-f0c2-4d5c-a6ee-4294429dacff
  6. Mic on my headphones is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic on my headphones is not working: I keep receiving the following message when i plug in my headset, the headset is brand new and it still does not work “unable to find microphone for these people” i have tried all the...
  7. Xbox One Controller with Bluetooth Headphones on WIndows 10 at the Same Time

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller with Bluetooth Headphones on WIndows 10 at the Same Time: I am planning to buy a bluetooth Xbox One controller to be used with a WIndows 10 PC. I'm not sure if this helps, but I have 2 bluetooth adapters(not Microsoft brand), and I wish to ask if anyone...
  8. Dolby Atmos for headphones error type: HeadphoneDownload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones error type: HeadphoneDownload: I just paid $20 for the atmos app and now it won't download. I have reinstalled, hard reset, I haven't downloaded on any PC, not an insider. It just keeps saying - "An error occurred downloading...
  9. Headphones and speakers audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headphones and speakers audio: I’ve been having a problem in games where all audio is only working in headphones. Some times in games certain audio wont play out of speakers. For example in assassins creed dialogue and melee...
  10. Xbox One S Controller Headphone socket fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller Headphone socket fault: My son has two controllers both of which worked with his headset. Both now do not work with his headset but the headset works on other devices. This seems to be a common thread with lots of people...