Headphones on Xbox one

Discus and support Headphones on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem, namely I am talking about headphones connected to the controller, which do not want to cooperate, and the manufacturer's website... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eruktor Z, Apr 15, 2019.

1. eruktor Z
    eruktor Z Guest

Headphones on Xbox one

Hi, I have a problem, namely I am talking about headphones connected to the controller, which do not want to cooperate, and the manufacturer's website is described that they will work with Xbox One. is
    something with a pad? (xbox one s, arctis 3 steelseries)

Translation: [

Hi, I have a problem, namely I am talking about headphones connected to the controller, which do not want to cooperate, and the manufacturer's website describes that they will work with Xbox One.
    is there anything wrong with it? I attach a picture (xbox one console, arctis 3 steelseries)
    ]

:)

eruktor Z, Apr 15, 2019
  2. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

do I need adapter to use headphones with Xbox One X controllers?

You should be able to use the headphones on the Xbox One X as it doesn't require any adapter for headphones.
  3. Shadowz247 Win User

Netflix audio with new controller.

It's dependant on the headphones you have. It currently works with the larger official xbox one headphones in have.

Happy gaming
  4. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Can I use a Xbox one sterio headset with a DVI converter?

Yes, this product
    www.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset

will produce sound from the xbox one controller to the xbox one stereo adapter which the headphones will allow you to plug the XBox Headphones in and hear sound and chat with the mic.

watch the video in the link above. At the end it shows the adapter, and the cord on the headphones that you would plug in.
  5. T00G3Y Win User

do I need adapter to use headphones with Xbox One X controllers?

as someone who ones one, the controller comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack which was plug and play. i bought the xbox stereo headphones which comes with an adapter for volume controls, muting etc
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

ClearAccess AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering

Hi Macwin,

Thanks for reaching out to us! So, the second headphones being used cause the screen to flicker when plugged into the controller? I do have a few questions:

• Is it the whole screen that flickers when the headphones are plugged in?
    • What type of headphones are being used?
    • Is there any sound at least when the second headphones are plugged in?

The reason the headphones do not work could be because they are not compatible with the Xbox Console/Controller. Check out the following links:

I hope this helps! We hope to hear back soon
Thema:

Headphones on Xbox one

1. Headphones on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Headphones

2. USB Headphones/Headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB Headphones/Headset: Why Xbox One doesn't support usb Headsets? Why is a software update impossible in this case? For me this is very unrespectful with the ones who bought the console, because there are other consoles...
  3. Headphones not letting me hear background audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headphones not letting me hear background audio: Okay, so I've had this problem for a couple months now. Whenever I plug in any of the headphones I have into the Xbox controller, I used to be able to hear background audio and be able to hear...
  4. Xbox headphones not working on controller of Xbox console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphones not working on controller of Xbox console.: Hi This is my first post, I’m having trouble with a set of Xbox headphones. The headphones work with other devices such as a iPhone or Line 6 guitarport using the 3.5 mm male jack. I have looked...
  5. Xbox One basic controller (white) female headphone jack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One basic controller (white) female headphone jack not working: Hello, I've done all the trouble shooting. It is clear that the female headphone jack on the 6 month old controller packed with the Xbox One S no longer works. Everything else works on the...
  6. Volume greyed out on controller settings - mic / headphones not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume greyed out on controller settings - mic / headphones not working: My sons headphones and mic have stopped working and the microphone icon is always crossed out. The headphones have been checked on other devices and work. I have seen forums saying to go into...
  7. Xbox headphone jack broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphone jack broken: My headphone jack on my standard xbox one s remote is broken. Ive tried multiple aux cords and multiple headsets. The remote doesnt seem to recognise that their is anyrhing plugged in conssidering...
  8. headphone/mic fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    headphone/mic fault: Hi all, Can anyone advise me how to remove this mute icon? I have tried youtube tutorials and asking in store but no luck. It has be like this for months and he is driving me mad about it. Any...
  9. Problème avec le casque *Mod Translation: Problem with headphones *

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème avec le casque *Mod Translation: Problem with headphones *: Bonjour depuis quelques jours le son ne fonctionne plus dans mon casque j'ai demandé mon cousin il a le même problème la veille tout fonctionner et le lendemain matin plus rien que puis je faire...
  10. Headphones not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones not working: My headphones stopped working one day. The headphones work on other devices, tried new headphones on controller will not work. Tried resetting the xbox. Sound Came on for a quick sec then stopped....