Headphones or big sound system

Discus and support Headphones or big sound system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, What do you prefer for audio for your XBox? Headphones or big sound system? I prefer the sound system but I do use headphone in party or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CYA007, Feb 20, 2020.

1. CYA007
    CYA007 Guest

Hi everyone,

What do you prefer for audio for your XBox? Headphones or big sound system?

I prefer the sound system but I do use headphone in party or specific games like Sea of Thieves.

What do you think?

:)

CYA007, Feb 20, 2020
  2. dobby220216 Win User

I use a headset just because my fiancee games aswell and I don't want to annoy her with my games.
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

It depends on the game, I am using dolby atmos for my headphones. So if I want to hear the direction someone is sneaking up on me I will use headphones. For combat games it is the stereo cranked up
  4. IRL R3AP3R Win User

Yeah i use headphones got myself astro a20 and they are brillant 😁😁
  5. Christyna64 Win User

I enjoy a really good home theatre experience, but I also like what headphones can give when playing some games.
  6. Sayann X Win User

Hello, it all depends on what you want to do, but if you want to be competitive, you need a helmet.
Thema:

1. Headphones or big sound system - Similar Threads - Headphones big sound

2. Xbox One controller faulty headphone socket

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller faulty headphone socket: I have made a video that shows the steps required to replace the headphone jack socket in the Xbox One controllers. May help some guys out :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJBJYd62cvU Ant....
  3. Xbox headphone adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphone adapter: Hello all! Im gonna start by saying I am an adult not a child ranting on this forum, secondly xbox controllers suck [mod removed]! Ok so I’ve had my xbox for about a year now and at first my brand...
  4. Mic is working but headphones arent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic is working but headphones arent: Hey guys my mic is workin but the headphones dont produce any sounds. Plz help b0900cd6-b443-4aeb-bb01-13eb73edfec1
  5. Brand new headphones work everywhere except on Xbox One controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new headphones work everywhere except on Xbox One controllers: Hello. I've been having this problem for weeks now. I have a brand new Sennheiser headphones and it rarely works on two different Xbox One controllers. I've tried everything - updating the...
  6. Bluetooth adapter for headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth adapter for headphones: Hey everyone, i was wondering if i could plug an adapter into my xbox for bluetooth headphones would it work? 17dfb9a6-5afb-4159-9bde-5e920a6b7ced
  7. Using standard 3.5 mm 3 channel headphones with a 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using standard 3.5 mm 3 channel headphones with a 360: My Turtle Beach x41 Xbox 360 headsets recently broke and a place where I can't just simply order a replacement part. I currently have a setup where use my x41 as a Dolby to Dolby headphone...
  8. Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse...: Best option for connecting headphone/mic combo 3.5mm to xBox One X when keyboard and Mouse are in use? Current configuration: Mouse to rear usb Keyboard to 2 rear usb ? Audio and mic combo...
  9. Headphone detachable mic stopped working for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone detachable mic stopped working for xbox: So a few months back I purchased a gaming headset (crosshair hs35) and I've been using the mic for a few months but since yesterday it stopped working. If I blowhard in the mic it makes a sound...
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones Code Redeemed with New Product

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones Code Redeemed with New Product: Hi there, I have received a brand new Plantonics 800HD headset. In the box along with the headset you get a redeem voucher for the dobly atmos software (which is great). However, upon attempting...