Headset and Controller problems

Discus and support Headset and Controller problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo, since the last update, my controller often lose connection if im next to the xbox, only on short distance under 1m. Another Problem is that my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by III D4NNY III, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Headset and Controller problems

Hallo,

since the last update, my controller often lose connection if im next to the xbox, only on short distance under 1m.

Another Problem is that my Headsets (Stereo and Chat) have problem if i disconnect the Headset from my controller und connect them again.

Than i can hear every body but my microphone didnt work.

The Stereo Headset sometimes lost the sound (Gamesound) for seconds.

Thats very annoying please fix it.

:)

III D4NNY III, Mar 17, 2014
  2. ZStrucTZ
    ZStrucTZ Guest
    Xbox One Elite Controller Headset Issues

I had a issue simular to this. I updated my elite controller with the headset adaptor and headset plugged in. I haven't had any problems since then. Are you having headset issues with standard controller or only the elite?

ZStrucTZ, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Problems with controller and headset

I'm having trouble with my controller disconnecting from my headset. A while ago I noticed that whenever I bumped my headphone plugin, the headphones would just stop working. I paid no mind to it at the time, but now it keeps doing it more often. I need
    to know if it's the headset or the controller that's causing it. I'm hoping that the headset is causing it because, of course, Microsoft HAS to overprice their controllers, and I have no idea when I'll be able to get another.

A few things to keep in mind:

1) I only have one controller, and it's the new XB1 S version.

2) If it disconnects during a party it says something like "Could not find a headset"

3) If it stops in certain apps, the controller won't work at all.

(4 When I move the headphone jack on purpose, I can feel that it's kind of messed up.

AirierStar99395, Mar 18, 2014
  4. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

Sounds like a headset or a xbox controller problem ... do u have another controller to try the headset in to see if its the controller that is the problem? Or do u have another headset to plug into the controller to see if the other headset is the problem?
  5. BuffaloBuns Win User

Xbox One Chat Headset not turning on

BOught a stereo headset as well as a new controller. wouldn't you know- the old headset works fine with the new controller and the new headset doesn't work with old controller.

Problem- DEAD controller headset port.
  6. Perrsun Win User

Headset HELP

If you have another headset (even a regular wired headset that comes with an Xbox, or a plain hands-free headset for an old cell phone) you can try that. If headset 2 also has the loose connection problem, then you know it's your controller at fault. If
    headset 2 works, then try another controller. If controller 2 also has the loose connection problem then you know it's your headset's wire at fault.
  7. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  8. MoCt Win User

Controller Update for Stereo Headset Adapter Fails

Just bought a brand new titanfall edition controller and had the same problem. The controller refused to update with the xbox stereo headset hooked up. Looks like it's the headset/adapter that is the problem. I'm going to return the headset and try a different
    one.
Thema:

Headset and Controller problems

1. Headset and Controller problems - Similar Threads - Headset Controller problems

2. XBoX One Controller model 1708 headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoX One Controller model 1708 headset problem: Hi, okay so my controller doesnt detect my headset. I've read and realise theres no but I have found a workaround. So i have another newer controller but the LB button is broken so its not usable...
  3. having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack: im having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack I tried different controllers and a brand new head set still wont work any ideas ?...
  4. Controller headset audio problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller headset audio problem: Can anyone suggest a fix for us. We have an xbox one and a wireless controller with a headset attached with the 3.5mm jack. Sound through the headset has stopped working. Was fine, stopped using...
  5. Problemas com headset no controle one S [Problems with headset on one S controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas com headset no controle one S [Problems with headset on one S controller]: Preciso de ajuda com o headset no controle de Xbox One S. Quando o conecto posso ouvir e conversar com meus amigos normalmente, porém não consigo escutar o áudio do jogo, nem musicas do spotfy. Eu...
  6. Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick: Split from this thread. Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick. Probably the update on my control came with error. version firmware: 3.1.1221.0...
  7. Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick: Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick. Probably the update on my control came with error. version firmware: 3.1.1221.0 update joystick...
  8. Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick: Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick. Probably the update on my control came with error. version firmware: 3.1.1221.0 update joystick...
  9. Headset or controller problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset or controller problems.: Hi, I logged onto xbox today and there was not any sound coming out my headset, not just game sound, all sound. So I tried plugging my headset in a different device and it works perfectly. I'm not...
  10. Xbox one controller headset adepter update problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller headset adepter update problems: I got a xbox one headset adepter a while ago but i haven't used until yesterday when i was going to plug my headset to the xbox, when i plugged it in the adepter the controller had to update. To...