Headset audio and mic

Discus and support Headset audio and mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a headphone with a green cable (audio) and pink cable (microphone), and I have a 3-pin converter for both of them so they work together, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlantingSteak5, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Headset audio and mic

Hi, I have a headphone with a green cable (audio) and pink cable (microphone), and I have a 3-pin converter for both of them so they work together, but when I plug them in my Xbox One S controller, the audio is still coming from the TV and not in the headphones,
    also when I go to the controller accessories, it says the headset is connected but says "Not assigned" under the controller tab please help me quickly!

:)

PlantingSteak5, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Lexman61 Win User

Chat through a HI-FI headphone??

I doubt getting an answer for my hi-fi headphone - attachable mic - microsoft adapter problem as posted above. It probably would not work anyway. Maybe a compromise solution could be: PC headset with two 3.5mm jacks (audio + mic). The audio jack to the DAC,
    mic jack to the adapter.

This might be the only way to get chat audio to the headset while maintaining superior game audio from the DAC. Check out the forthcoming Audio Technica ATH ADG1 PC headset.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Microphone send ugly noise all the time

Maybe you need chage the audio return on your mic and headset or change the mic
  4. Chudamaru Win User

Xbox microphone not detected

Does the consoles audio come through the headset or is it just the mic that is having problems?

Does the the headset hav an inline volume control and/or mic mute button/switch?
  5. Sanana94 Win User

Xbox mic not working

Hi there, have you tried your headset mic in any other device, for example a smartphone or PC?

Try and check if your mic works.

Here's aguide to troubleshoot Mic problems.

Is it possible that the mic is broken? Have you tried checking if your audio is muted via party chat or on the headset Audio settings on your console?
  6. mc365 Win User

My current turtle beach headset with the xboxONE

There should be a setting in the dash, much the like the 360 that will allow you to route chat audio through your audio output to you TV or whatever you have connected to the XB1 audio output eg. your Turtle Beach headset. Once you have your headset on
    you should be able to use the kinect mic to speak to your friends and in game parties. So really the only thing missing is a mic connection from the headset but that can be substituted with the kinect mic iirc.
Thema:

Headset audio and mic

1. Headset audio and mic - Similar Threads - Headset audio mic

2. Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset: headset connections cuts out and makes skipping noises every 18 seconds (cannot hear sound and mic cuts out also), only while playing games, same issue with different headset and through a USB...
  3. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...: Hi all, Just a bit of advice as I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something correctly. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones from TaoTronics. I wanted to use these with my Xbox One and purchased a...
  4. Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.: So, I tried to plug my headset into my pc to see if it would work and it didn't. And when I tried to plug it back in, it didn't work. I scrolled over to audio and it rightly says a headset is...
  5. Mic always muted. No audio tab when headset pluged. Volume tab not selectable on Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic always muted. No audio tab when headset pluged. Volume tab not selectable on Xbox...: Why is my headset always muted? I've tried everything talked about in forums and videos and nothing works. I can not chat with my friends during games. I see that this issue is old and it seems...
  6. Headset audio leak through headset mics, only on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio leak through headset mics, only on Xbox.: Good morning, I have an ongoing issue with my Xbox One X, possibly the controller. When I'm playing with other people in parties etc. there are many times where the audio coming from my headset...
  7. Headset mic works, but no audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset mic works, but no audio: I'm having trouble finding a solution to my problem. The headset mic works just fine, but there is no audio. I've tried everything from the settings and looked up tutorials on chrome and youtube....
  8. Xbox One Headset Mic not working but can still hear audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset Mic not working but can still hear audio.: I am using the Xbox One Wired Headset and I can hear game audio fine but the mid does not work. I have tried many different things to fix it and non of them work. The problem is the same on my PC....
  9. TB stealth 500X Headset - chat audio - console doesn't reconise the mic help

in XBoX on Consoles
    TB stealth 500X Headset - chat audio - console doesn't reconise the mic help: I have the headset paired with the transmitter, the game audio works but the chat doesn't, its a brand new headset it came today, the xbox one cant find the mic yet the mic does work because i can...
  10. A50 Headset on Xbox One, Game Audio comes in, Mic Chat out does not..

in XBoX on Consoles
    A50 Headset on Xbox One, Game Audio comes in, Mic Chat out does not..: hey guys, I have a pair of Astro A50's and I have a weird sitch.. So, before I purchased these I purchased the Xbox Stereo Headset which came with the adapter and they were great. I decided to...