Headset audio crackling and glitching

Discus and support Headset audio crackling and glitching in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I realised that when I’m playing fifa on xbox one with my wireless headset, theres is a lot of crackling and glitching only while in the game, but in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/17Lewis, Oct 15, 2021.

1. /u/17Lewis
    /u/17Lewis Guest

I realised that when I’m playing fifa on xbox one with my wireless headset, theres is a lot of crackling and glitching only while in the game, but in the menus there isn’t any problem. I changed my headset to a Razer Kraken and I still had the same problem with it plugged into my controller. I also checked for updates to my controller and headsets and there isn’t any so I have no idea what the problem is and every solution online doesn’t work.

submitted by /u/17Lewis
    [link] [comments]

/u/17Lewis, Oct 15, 2021
  2. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Polk Audio 4 Shot Headset Review

No problem...I would like to add that the voice over works on cod ghosts so it looks like it maybe from game to game depending...i'm currently in the process of going through multiplayer games. Forza's audio is still glitching and crackling...this is either
    the game or the system because it crackles and cuts out playing on my new headset and my older 5.1 surround setup.
  3. rM xNimble Win User

My Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 headset has static white noise crackling popping sound when the mic cable is plugged into the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and the controller is plugged into the Xbox with the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit at the same tim

I have a new xbox one stereo headset, and there is occasional sound glitches and subtle but noticeable popping or crackling at certain scenarios in a game. Would the problem be fixed with an eventual patch or do I have a faulty headset?
  4. englishbulldog802 Win User

Audio popping and crackling in headphones

There isn't a router between my controller and console and I don't think neighbours' routers' would cause interference if that's what you're getting at since my router is closest anyway.

I'm really confused. I was using a Turtle beach audio controller with my headset. I unplugged that and plugged the headset directly to the controller and that seemed to lessen the popping. So does interference cause popping and crackling? When I move my
    controller really far away from my console, my headset starts to crackle before disconnecting so you could be right.
  5. Moonlord-C8A3F7C0-F1 Win User

MAYBE A FIX FOR THE HEADSET ADAPTER PROBLEMS !!

It's not a cable issue because people with the new xbox one headsets from Polk, etc are having the same issues and they just use a direct 3.5mm cable already.

I've had audio crackling and controller disconnects just using 3.5mm headphones as well.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Stereo Headset adapter...crackling audio

Hey there rM xNimble!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Headset audio crackling and glitching - Similar Threads - Headset audio crackling

2. Crackling console audio when using a headset with the new Xbox Series X|S controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crackling console audio when using a headset with the new Xbox Series X|S controller.: Hello, I have the following problem. Just bought a new controller and noticed my headset would randomly begin crackling (static noises) when using it. Notice that : Console and controller are...
  3. Xbox One X - Audio Crackling In Headset Solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Audio Crackling In Headset Solution?: I have been recently plagued with audio crackling/popping sound when playing on my XBOX ONE X "Scorpio". It happens every time I play now. It only goes away about 30% of the time with a console...
  4. Xbox One X - Audio Crackling In Headset Solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Audio Crackling In Headset Solution?: Split from this thread. I've been having the exact problem that you described for some time now. I have also done everything that the OP stated but the problem still persists. While in party...
  5. Xbox One X - Audio Crackling In Headset Solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Audio Crackling In Headset Solution?: Hello, From time to time the audio coming from my Xbox will start crackling. Comes across my mic as well sometimes, I tested in an audio message. Typically it works without issue, it's across the...
  6. Choppy / crackling headset audio on various games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy / crackling headset audio on various games.: So I'm getting some annoying intermittent audio issues through my headset. Games I've had the issue with - Star Wars Battlefront II - Constant audio stutter and sometimes audio cuts out...
  7. XB1 headset audio crackling and cutting out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 headset audio crackling and cutting out.: I have gone through three different headsets with my third purchase being an hour before writing this, I am having audio issues with a crackling and static sound during game volume, as well as...
  8. Summer Update Headset Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Summer Update Headset Audio Crackling: Since the xbox summer update through my xbox stereo headset and other headsets I get audio crackling like sound when going through the dashboard especially. Partially in the games too but mainly...
  9. Stereo Headset Audio Crackling & Lock up's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Headset Audio Crackling & Lock up's: I've been experiencing terrible audio crackling lately, well actually ever since owning my stereo adapter. This issue isn't so bad until I start snapping apps, that is when it becomes unbearable....
  10. Xbox Headset Adapter - crackling / clipping in audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset Adapter - crackling / clipping in audio: I've googled this issue and it seems to be very widespread, but all the threads are from 2014. This is an example of exactly what I'm going through. I'm wondering if this is still widespread, if...