Headset audio fix

Discus and support Headset audio fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a headphone with a green cable (audio) and pink cable (microphone), and I have a 3-pin converter for both of them so they work together, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlantingSteak5, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Headset audio fix

Please give a fix quickly as I want to record/stream in my Xbox.

:)

PlantingSteak5, Mar 24, 2020
  2. PlantingSteak5 Win User

Headset audio fix

Where do I check it exactly? It is "Not Assigned" under Xbox Accessories.
  3. MakemSalty ZOID Win User

Headset audio fix

Glad I could help. Let me know if you have any more issues.
  4. MakemSalty ZOID Win User

Headset audio fix

Yea, the audio and microphone cable plugged in a 3-pin converter, the 3-pin converter is then plugged into the 3.5mm audio jack.
    Do you have the Microsoft adapter?
  5. PlantingSteak5 Win User

Headset audio fix

Yea, the audio and microphone cable plugged in a 3-pin converter, the 3-pin converter is then plugged into the 3.5mm audio jack.
  6. PlantingSteak5 Win User

Headset audio fix

Cosmic Byte Over the Ear Headphone with Mic & LED - G4000 Edition (Red)

These are the headphones with mic.
Thema:

Headset audio fix

1. Headset audio fix - Similar Threads - Headset audio fix

2. Headset audio cutout during update/download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio cutout during update/download: One day while casually playing with some friends, all at once my audio started cutting out, game and chat both. I assumed it was my controller and unplugged it and plugged it back up. The cutout...
  3. headset audio problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset audio problem: so i got a new headset and it worked fine for the first day but now its not working. i noticed that in the top right when its plugged in it shows a mic with a line through it and i cant change...
  4. Audio adapter supplied with the MIcrosoft Headset for Xbox1 is frozen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio adapter supplied with the MIcrosoft Headset for Xbox1 is frozen.: Hello. I purchased the Microsoft headset recently. The first time I used it the mute button on the audio adapter light up (to show muted) and it also showed on the screen that the headset was...
  5. Game audio through headset on One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio through headset on One S: I recently got a monitor for my xbox one S instead of buying a new tv since we had about 8 already, but i was wondering how to a. Connect a bluetooth speaker using wires ect. Or B. Get game audio...
  6. Xbox audio headset issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox audio headset issue: Yes im having a problem with the audio coming from my headset that never was a problem before this xbox update. For example when im listening to music or watching a video it sounds like its...
  7. capturing headset and game chat audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    capturing headset and game chat audio: When will you guys have a built in feature where it records your voice and gamechat as well as party chat, when recording clips? I would really like to see this feature come out and i know alot of...
  8. Headset audio only working when controller plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio only working when controller plugged in: The headset for my wireless controller has been working fine until all of a sudden it stopped working the other day. The mic worked but I could not hear any sound (neither game nor chat). I bought...
  9. Headset audio and mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio and mic: Hi, I have a headphone with a green cable (audio) and pink cable (microphone), and I have a 3-pin converter for both of them so they work together, but when I plug them in my Xbox One S...
  10. Chat audio through headset and speakers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat audio through headset and speakers: I would like to chat on firtnite through our Xbox One to be heard through the headphones and the TV at the same time. I have set the Xbox settings to headset and speaker, but this doesn’t seem to...