Headset Buying Advice

Discus and support Headset Buying Advice in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; looking at the new turtlebeach atlas headset. Is it it worth the price or should I hold out for astro to release a xbox one fully compatible? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robbo-EC5CE18C-31B9-4047-BAC4-A36906890378, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Headset Buying Advice

looking at the new turtlebeach atlas headset.

Is it it worth the price or should I hold out for astro to release a xbox one fully compatible?

I like the idea of one connector going from the headset to the xbox controller.

I've had the astro a 40's before and liked the quality but hassle of cables.

:)

Robbo-EC5CE18C-31B9-4047-BAC4-A36906890378, Feb 23, 2014
  2. New TV causes headset woes! Help!

^ That sounds like my only option. Ah well, cheaper than buying a new headset...

Thanks for the advice.

BlackSilverAce, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Mister Jammy
    Mister Jammy Guest
    turtle beach headsets

hiya folks need some advice and possible help. im buying some turtle beach headsets for my son. need some advice on which ones are value for money and where to purchase them from. if you could leave some feedback on your experiences with using the headsets
    it would be really appreciated.

many thanks jammy

Mister Jammy, Feb 23, 2014
  4. SearchZilla
    SearchZilla Guest

Headset Buying Advice

I like the look of them turtlebeaches, however, in my opinion I am holding out for fully compatible headsets. Headset Buying Advice :)

SearchZilla, Feb 24, 2014
  5. SearchZilla Win User

Headset Buying Advice

I like the look of them turtlebeaches, however, in my opinion I am holding out for fully compatible headsets. :)
  6. BlackSilverAce Win User

New TV causes headset woes! Help!

^ That sounds like my only option. Ah well, cheaper than buying a new headset...

Thanks for the advice.
  7. Grovesy1988 Win User

Headset Advice

I have considered the A50 but as you say the lack of X1 support is disappointing. This is partially the reason I'm drawn to the XP400 and the X42 as there is a current promotion for a free X1 adapter. Cheers for post Busta.
  8. Bjarne 69 Win User

Headset advice.

I own the 500X and i'm really satisfied with the sound quality and the direction of the sound so to say. the only bad thing though is that i have already broken 1 set of 500x. It cracked in the plastic above your ear, hard to explain but i got a new set
    from the store on warranty. but if was in your shoes i would wait a bit for the 800x that should be here in EU in any week now. better designed and full BT compability to your phone.
  9. Busta24 Win User

Headset Advice

I went with the Astra A50 and haven't looked back.. Best wireless headset I have owned, though the lac of mic chat support with the Xbox one kinda sucks.

The A50 has really good wireless, and sound quality is brilliant. I had the Turtle beach and there was always static and high pitched screeching. The only negative is like i said, lack of support for XB1 voice chat.
Thema:

Headset Buying Advice

1. Headset Buying Advice - Similar Threads - Headset Buying Advice

2. Looking to buy a comfortable headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking to buy a comfortable headset: Tittle says it all. I'm looking to buy a comfortable long term headset. I'm not looking for top of the line sound quality, just something that is super comfortable. Any suggestions?...
  3. What game would make you buy a "VR" headset today if it existed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What game would make you buy a "VR" headset today if it existed?: Just wanted to see what people are thinking of VR or AR gaming and your opinions on how this will, for better or worse, change gaming. f31523a0-bdef-42f0-85af-6ae18cc03ab2
  4. Having a headset problem after buying a new headset, new stereo adapter and new controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a headset problem after buying a new headset, new stereo adapter and new controller.: Ok so my mic supposedly "beeps" and everyone in the party can hear it except me. I checked the party chat and my mic does light up randomly when I'm not talking, so that means the beep is...
  5. If I buy a Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter can I use a xbox 360 headset? Also can I use any ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter can I use a xbox 360 headset? Also can I use any ...: If I buy a Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter can I use a xbox 360 headset? Also can I use any genuine 3.5mm headset on xbox one? 2875a717-75bf-4ae0-b80c-d208b4f59055
  6. Why can I not buy the basic headset in stores?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not buy the basic headset in stores?: So of course my xbox one headset broke (this is the second one) I can still hear people but the mic doesnt work. So I go to gamestop, they arent carrying the basic headset anymore, hit up bestbuy...
  7. I plan to buy a USB Gaming Headset for XboxONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I plan to buy a USB Gaming Headset for XboxONE: Okay as the subject states I plan to buy a USB Gaming Headset for XboxONE originally it's for PC I'm just wondering will it work with the XboxONE if I plug it in one of the USB Sockets on the...
  8. Anyone have Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 9 headset? I'm looking to maybe buy one or something similar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone have Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 9 headset? I'm looking to maybe buy one or something similar: I'm in need of an all around headset to use for gaming and on the go. I take public transportation and like to listen to music via bluetooth (Hate wires). I also want something to replace the...
  9. Buying a headset for Xbox One - need recommendations and setup questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a headset for Xbox One - need recommendations and setup questions: Hi, I'm looking to purchase a new gaming headset but have some questions on setup and use before making a decision on one. I have never owned or used a gaming headset so I have little idea how...
  10. Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement ear gels for xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth, where to buy them?????: Hi! The subject pretty much sums it up. What I need are ear gel rings, the large size, for the xbox 360 wireless headset with bluetooth. A search on google turns up white medium ear gels for...