Headset Buzzing

Discus and support Headset Buzzing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I really need Help. I bought a wired Controller use it together with a turtle Beach Headset, wich is connected by a 3.5mm Jack ONLY. People in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liphtou, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Liphtou
    Liphtou Guest

Headset Buzzing

Hello, I really need Help.

I bought a wired Controller use it together with a turtle Beach Headset, wich is connected by a 3.5mm Jack ONLY.

People in my party can hear a loud buzz, wich I can't hear.

I tried so many things but nothing worked.

The only thing I figured out os that a normal Smartphone Headset doesn' create that buzz, but the quality is .....

There couldn't be a ground loop because it is not connected via USB, only via 3.5 mm jack.

I hope that someone got a solutin for me..

I have no problem if something needs to be soldered or what else.

thanks.

:)

Liphtou, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Tonycruz11 Win User

Has your controller ever overheated before?

Thanks for the response, but doesn't the controller buzz while using a headset for you?
  3. Liphtou Win User

Headset Buzzing

do you also connect the headset only via 3.5mm jack ? or is your headset also powerd with USB by the console.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Headset Buzzing

yes, it's a buzzing that others can hear.

gently move the wire to the Xbox around about 10cm to 20cmb from the controller (with my Duke controller I have to position mine so that the wire comes over the top of the controller and over my left thumb then down between my arms to stop the buzz).
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Headset Buzzing

How should a headset adapter hell in this situation? THe buzz goes away with wreless controller. But I want to use my wired controler!!!
    Connect your wireless controller to your console with a XBox play and charge kit.
  6. Liphtou Win User

Headset Buzzing

How should a headset adapter hell in this situation? THe buzz goes away with wreless controller. But I want to use my wired controler!!!
Thema:

Headset Buzzing

1. Headset Buzzing - Similar Threads - Headset Buzzing

2. Buzzing/ ringing noise in headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buzzing/ ringing noise in headset: Hi guys. So I have bought a new white xbox controller, and I hear a small but annoying ringing noise in the headset. It's not really buzzing, and cant be heard by party members. It's more like the...
  3. Buzzing xbox one headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Buzzing xbox one headset: Hello today I just got a new wired only xbox one controller which can only allow headphones such orb and Apple headphones. I got it because it's a pain of waiting for my controller to recharge....
  4. Xbox buzzing turtle Beach headset (can’t find headset setting to stop buzzing)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox buzzing turtle Beach headset (can’t find headset setting to stop buzzing): I just recently bought a new turtle Beach headset as the old one broke and well I’m having a slight problem with it. People can hear me however buzzing keeps on happening in the background and...
  5. Wired Controller / Headset Mic Buzzing Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Controller / Headset Mic Buzzing Noise: I recently purchased the Razer Wildcat wired controller for my Xbox One and ever since I started using it members in my party have been complaining about a loud buzzing noise. I tried plugging in...
  6. XO4 Headset makes buzzing noise when using XB1 wired Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XO4 Headset makes buzzing noise when using XB1 wired Controller: Hi every 1, i prefer to play wired on my XB1, however whenever i record voice clips or join partys, Me or my friends hear a constant buzzing coming from my XO4 headset. Is there any solution to...
  7. Stereo headset adaptor buzzing with my turtle beach.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset adaptor buzzing with my turtle beach.: I updated the controller and when i plug in the turtle beech it buzzes. But when i plug in a 360 headset it works fine. Also other people hear the buzzing. 7295b4ce-6d31-45d8-b5f2-aeaf2903695c
  8. Turtle Beach Earforce X12 makes continuous buzzing sound with stereo headset adapter/xbox one ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Earforce X12 makes continuous buzzing sound with stereo headset adapter/xbox one ...: I purchased the xbox one stereo headset adapter so that I could use my turtle beach earforce X12 headset on the xbox one. I checked the compatibility page and the earforce x12 was compatible with...
  9. SteelSeries H wireless headset - Buzzing issue for people who hear me through mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    SteelSeries H wireless headset - Buzzing issue for people who hear me through mic: I have just recently started using a h wireless headset with my xbox one, it is working awesome!! except I have one issue, when I am talking to anyone in the game using the headset (Via chat cable...
  10. Stereo Headset Adapter buzzing noise when using wired controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Headset Adapter buzzing noise when using wired controller: Hey, I recently bought the headset adapter and it works fine except when I use a USB to mini USB cable to power my X1 controller. When I use a wired controller there is a really strong buzzing...