Headset: Can hear friends, but mic won't detect my voice. Tried 2 headsets. Kinect mic ...

Discus and support Headset: Can hear friends, but mic won't detect my voice. Tried 2 headsets. Kinect mic ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is something they should have fixed long ago, thanks for costing me more money microsoft that's two mics of mine that don't work because they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HEAVY501, Jun 22, 2014.

1. HEAVY501
    HEAVY501 Guest

Headset: Can hear friends, but mic won't detect my voice. Tried 2 headsets. Kinect mic ...

This is something they should have fixed long ago, thanks for costing me more money microsoft that's two mics of mine that don't work because they didn't fix something that they easily could have. Maybe i should change to playstation, i never hear of these
    problems from people who have them.

:)

HEAVY501, Jun 22, 2014
  2. Headset: Can hear friends, but mic won't detect my voice. Tried 2 headsets. Kinect mic works!

Hello all,

I ran into this issue a couple of weeks ago. My mic stopped picking up my voice, but Xbox detected the mic and played back voice through the headset.

I tried the mic on two different controllers and it wouldn't work on either. Xbox detects the mic, but it won't record any voice. So I went out and bought a brand new $20 headset - NO LUCK. The new headset doesn't work on either controller. Once again, Xbox
    detects the mic and I can hear my friends through the headset but the mic won't pickup my voice.

My privacy settings are fine and my Kinect mic works. What in the heck is going on here? This is driving me insane!

nub whisperer, Jun 22, 2014
  3. NellyLaChula
    NellyLaChula Guest
    Mic won't work

I've had my xbox for a few months and my mic on my headset won't work...I can hear my friends through headset but they can't hear me...

NellyLaChula, Jun 22, 2014
Thema:

1. Headset: Can hear friends, but mic won't detect my voice. Tried 2 headsets. Kinect mic ... - Similar Threads - Headset hear friends

2. Friends Can Hear Audio Through My Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends Can Hear Audio Through My Headset: Recently i bought a Xbox one Chat Adapter for my Rig 400HS Headset (Xbox One compatible) And when i enter party chat, my friends can hear my music, game audio and them selves. Help would be...
  3. NEW HEADSET CAUSING FRIENDS TO HEAR MY GAME AND THEIR SELVES.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEW HEADSET CAUSING FRIENDS TO HEAR MY GAME AND THEIR SELVES.: So i recently bought a new headset from game stop (turtle beach XO threes) and when i went to use it. i noticed my friends could hear my game and themselves as if they are wearing my headset. i...
  4. I connect the headset to the controller vut my friends can hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I connect the headset to the controller vut my friends can hear me: I can hear them and the xbox know the headset is connected but they just dont hear me. I dont have too much idea how to fix this problem. b8283ef4-140a-4d00-8bba-5bb13980eeb7
  5. Audio not working on headset but I an hear mi friends in party hat but I'm not able to hear in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio not working on headset but I an hear mi friends in party hat but I'm not able to hear in ...: Plz help me my audio is working fine in party chat but not in game I cannot hear the menu you know when you move the stuffw around and I already hard rebooted plz help...
  6. I cannot hear my friends when we are in a party through my turtle beach headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot hear my friends when we are in a party through my turtle beach headset: So I went on the xbone to play some GTA 5 and so the. A friend invited me to join their session and party. The only issue was that I could hear them through my turtle beach stealth 500x wireless...
  7. Hearing myself in friends headset (Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hearing myself in friends headset (Xbox One): So my friend got a new head set recently and me and some other friends noticed that we all can hear our self's through one of our friends new headset. We have tried everything to fix but can't...
  8. Headset Issue I am able to hear my friends but they cannot hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Issue I am able to hear my friends but they cannot hear me: All of the sudden my headset stop working, i am able to hear my friends but they cannot hear me unless i talk via kinect. the party chat icon shows as if the headset its connected but its not on...
  9. My xboxone headset is not working properly. I can hear my friends in party and gamechat but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xboxone headset is not working properly. I can hear my friends in party and gamechat but ...: no one can hear my mic when i talk but i can hear evryone. Also when my ban was active i couldnt hear anyone and couldnt send messages but now my ban is gone i can message people but they still...
  10. Party and Chat Headset - friends can hear me but i can't hear my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party and Chat Headset - friends can hear me but i can't hear my friends: So, this is my problem for about a week now. I had the problem in the last days before the update and i still have it after the last update (yesterday for me). I can join a party or invite other...