headset chat mixer

Discus and support headset chat mixer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the headset chat mixer is straight up blocked i cant move it 9c7d34e6-0ab3-4010-8133-a3092774ea92 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bluepenguin8863, Oct 18, 2020.

1. headset chat mixer

the headset chat mixer is straight up blocked i cant move it

:)

bluepenguin8863, Oct 18, 2020
  2. RobertErpelding Win User

Xbox one elite series 2 no audio

UPDATE.

I figured it out.

Hard reset the xbox with the headset plugged in. The new controller has the chat mixer turned all the way to chat and not to game . Put the mixer back to the middle and it works. Without the hard restart, the option to adjust the chat mixer is gone.
  3. Frathos Win User

headsets not working after last update Xbox one

Are you plugging your headset into your controller? If so then have you checked the console Chat Mixer settings to see if it has been set to 100% Game Audio? The newer Dashboard has the Chat Mixer at the bottom of the Xbox nexus Home tab (bottom right speaker
    icon). If you see the Headset Chat Mixer slider is all the way to one side (eg Game) then move it towards the other side. Normally it would be at 50/50 mark.

If you have an older Dashboard then you'll have to look for the tab that includes the Chat or Audio setting (sorry, I don't recall whether everyone has been updated to the newer Dashboard style yet) and check/change the adjustments there.

If you have a wireless headset (eg Astro A50 series) then the Chat Mixer setting is adjusted on the headset itself. I'm guessing you don't have this type headset though as the Chat Mixer setting usually resets back to the middle (50% Game, 50% Chat) every
    time the console is restarted. Note that when an Astro A50 series is connected, the console Chat Mixer settings are grayed out since you have to make the adjustments on the headset itself.

Good luck!
  4. Hulnia Win User

Only party audio playing through headset?

Headset chat mixer dosen't appear for me and the other two are at the maximum setting.
  5. R4VER Win User

Mic Echo on Xbox One

Settings

Display and sound

Volume

Party chat output

Set as (Headset)

Also on chat mixer put it as headset only. Its should cancel out feedback on your side.
  6. MarkPeterson7 Win User

Disable Game Audio on headset for Xbox one

I assume there has been an update, as I can not see/find a chat mixer that allows me to hear chat only in my wireless headset--- is there any other method to use to adjust headset to chat only?
Thema:

headset chat mixer

1. headset chat mixer - Similar Threads - headset chat mixer

2. Greyed out headset chat mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greyed out headset chat mixer: I'm having the issue where the headset chat mixer is greyed out. Plugging the headset into the controller really slowly works as a temporary solution, however this needs to be done every time...
  3. Xbox Headset Chat Mixer is Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset Chat Mixer is Broken: When I'm in a party there is very little game sound. I've tried putting the chat mixer all the way to the left for max game sound and i still can barely hear the game and tge volume doesnt change...
  4. Xbox 1 headset, chat mixer and mic monitoring greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 headset, chat mixer and mic monitoring greyed out: Current setup: XBOX one “Out to Tv” is currently a high speed HDMI cable connected directly to Panasonic TV HDMI IN port. I am NOT using an AV receiver or soundbar. When i check settings all...
  5. headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset chat mixer: it wont allow me to move the headset chat mixer, ive tried turning the controller off and on multiple times and restarted the xbox multiple times, does anyone know how to fix this, its on every...
  6. Xbox One Headset Chat Mixer Greyed Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset Chat Mixer Greyed Out: I am having an issue that seems to be plaguing a lot of people. Whenever I plug in my headset that came with the Xbox when I bought it, I can’t hear people in my chat party through my headset. It...
  7. Headset chat mixer greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer greyed out: Okay so I bought some turtle beach recon 200's and for some reason my headset chat mixer is now locked or greyes out to where I cant adjust it. So all I can hear on my headset is chat no game...
  8. Headset Chat Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Chat Mixer: So yesterday I was playing on my Xbox One when suddenly my game sound stopped working. I went to the audio settings to change the audio so I can hear the game through my headset but I can't...
  9. Headset Chat mixer issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Headset Chat mixer issue: I just got a headset for my Xbox one but it won't play game audio only chat audio. I've figured out that the problem is the headset chat mixer bar is all the way to the right but it is grey and I...
  10. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: Hello yesterday i was streaming destiny 1 with 2 of my friends and randomly my mic wasnt working i couldnt hear the game but the mic itself was still working i could see that I was talking when i...