Headset conectado por cabo óptico

Discus and support Headset conectado por cabo óptico in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Se eu conectar um headset por um cabo óptico no xbox one, o microfone funciona ou só o áudio? e5c9ddbe-95b0-42c6-b7c0-ff408fc55ecf Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PedroScardine, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Headset conectado por cabo óptico

Se eu conectar um headset por um cabo óptico no xbox one, o microfone funciona ou só o áudio?

:)

PedroScardine, Apr 23, 2020
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Hi There, no it's not possible for you to get voice chat through the optical cable, you will still likely need a cable to the controller.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Problema com a atualização[Update issue]

Está usando a internet por cabo ou wireless? Ás vezes isso acontece quando os utilizadores estão conectados por wireless e quando tenta por cabo funciona.

[Translation]

You are using internet with cable or wireless? Sometimes, this issues happen with users that are connected by wireless, and if try with cable work.
  4. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Poor Upload Speed on Xbox One

Tentei habilitar o NAT na sua operadora, também verifique as configurações de portas dos modens.

Você está conectado por cabo ou wifi?

[Translation-I tried to enable NAT on your carrier, also check the port settings of the modems.

Are you connected by cable or wifi?]
  5. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Internet connection

Tente testar as conexoes tanto o wifi e por via cabo.
  6. Gameplaygui Win User

x0c00d11cd (0x8000ffff) error

Olá meu xbox não está conectando na live mais esta conectado na net não entendo o que está acontecendo diz que estou conectado mais na hora de jogar online fala que eu estou offiline aí tento reconectar mais não adianta já fiz todos os processos de manutenção
    como desligar o modem e o console também não deu certo já conectei ele a cabo direto no modem não sei mais que fazer já vai fazer 2semanas que não entro online...me ajudem por favor obrigado pela atenção.
Thema:

1. Headset conectado por cabo óptico - Similar Threads - Headset conectado por

2. Problems with headset on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with headset on Xbox one x: I have 2 Xbox one x and all my headsets.....( I bought 4 ) none work...only private chat bu still no sound from game I am discouraged wasted bunch of money and still have issue...I try replugging...
  3. Headset Issues on the Latest Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Headset Issues on the Latest Updates: Ever since these latest few updates I got on my Xbox One S I can't hear my Spotify OR game audio through my headphones. Mic Monitoring does work though so I know its connected successfully, it...
  4. Headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headsets: Hello Xboxers I need help to setup for my headset Just purchased the Razer Kraken X for Console together with Razer Audio Enhancer. To connect to the game console. It does mentioned the product...
  5. RE: Audio in Headset on Controller 100% gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    RE: Audio in Headset on Controller 100% gone: 2 days ago all audio (mic and sound) stopped on all 3 of my controllers. I've spent about 3 hours or so checking settings, reading forums, troubleshooting and have found nothing to remedy this...
  6. remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360: Hi,i cant connect up my official headset it goes to 2 when the xbox 360 and controller stay on 1 i have tried other official earpiece and they just go to 3 or 4 but not 1 any ideas whats happening...
  7. Bluetooth Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth Headset: Okay so I'm having a problem with my bluetooth headset (Razer Thresher). I can hear people talking and I can talk to them but I can't hear any game audio or any songs on Spotify or shows on...
  8. Xbox Headset adapter stuck on mute. Tried updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset adapter stuck on mute. Tried updating: My xbox headset adapter immediately goes to mute as soon as I plug it into my controller. I tried updating the controller while plugged in but the mute button just blinks and still does not...
  9. Music through headset on Xbox one S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Music through headset on Xbox one S??: Hi, i was wondering if there was any way to hear Spotify/Pandora through a wired headset that is connected to the 3mm headphone jack on the xbox one s controller... Thanks in advance...
  10. I can hear audio with headset but I can’t speak(headset isn’t the problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear audio with headset but I can’t speak(headset isn’t the problem): Yesterday i turned on my xbox and i found myself unable to talk through the mic but able to hear sound and other people. I tried the headset with another controller and it wroked fine. How do i...