Headset connection trouble with Series X?

Discus and support Headset connection trouble with Series X? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I recently picked up one of the new consoles and my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headphones had been working on it but this week they decided they don’t... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DJThadyus, Jan 14, 2021.

1. /u/DJThadyus
    /u/DJThadyus Guest

So I recently picked up one of the new consoles and my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 headphones had been working on it but this week they decided they don’t want to assign. Has anyone else encountered this issue lately? They will turn in but it won’t assign them and then they just turn off. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

submitted by /u/DJThadyus
    [link] [comments]

/u/DJThadyus, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Nixelplex Win User

I can’t adjust the volume on my Xbox one controller

3. OzstriKush Win User

Microphone doesn't work

Hello,

Are you directly connected in Jack ?

If so, I advise you to buy the xbox adapter for headsets.

Some headsets have a lot of trouble working without them.
  4. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
  5. M1keD26 Win User

Xbox - Surface earbuds

Unfortunately not, currently any headset needs to be connected using a cable in to the controller or via the xbox one stereo adapter which attaches to the controller.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/connect-compatible-headset

I don't know yet whether or not they'll be able to be used with the Series X.
  6. omgjordin Win User

Mic not working

Hello! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry you're having trouble connecting your headsets.

Can you give a little bit more info about what type of headset you're trying to connect and to which console so that we can better help? Thanks!
Thema:

1. Headset connection trouble with Series X? - Similar Threads - Headset connection trouble

2. Xbox one X no sound on headset, still output to HDMI while headset connected to the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X no sound on headset, still output to HDMI while headset connected to the controller: While I have my headset connected to the controller of my Xbox one x by 3.5mm jack, in the settings the headset audio is set to stereo uncompressed, HDMI audio set to stereo uncompressed, the...
  3. My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S: I have had a problem with my controller and wireless headset constantly disconnecting from my Xbox for a few seconds at a time. Both the controller and headset are fairly new and this has been a...
  4. My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S: I have had a problem with my controller and wireless headset constantly disconnecting from my Xbox for a few seconds at a time. Both the controller and headset are fairly new and this has been a...
  5. xCloud Remote Play - On connect, switches Speaker Audio to Headset

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Remote Play - On connect, switches Speaker Audio to Headset: Setup: - From PC start xCloud xBox Game Streaming Test App - Connect to Xbox Series X located on local network in the house Issue: - Once connected, the following setting gets changed on the Xbox...
  6. Headset connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset connections: Hi, my headset worked when I had NASCAR HEAT 4 but since I went to NH FIVE my headset doesn't work. I've tried different options in the settings but I haven't got it figured out yet. Thanks in...
  7. Can't adjust Master Volume with media hotkeys for wireless headsets connected thru Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't adjust Master Volume with media hotkeys for wireless headsets connected thru Xbox...: Hello! I recently acquired a SteelSeries Arctis 9x headset, and am using it through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. After a fair bit of digging and research I have determined that there is...
  8. Xbox Series X Wireless Headset having connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Headset having connectivity issues: I recently got the Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headset for the Xbox Series X and have already been having problems. Every couple of minutes the headset will disconnect and take it takes a couple of...
  9. Xbox One X controller and headset connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X controller and headset connection issue: So since day one of owning the Xbox One X I've had the issue of my wireless headsets and my controllers randomly lagging them disconnecting then reconnecting. I have done a hard reset, updated the...
  10. Trouble connecting my headset to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting my headset to controller: I have purchased three brand new headsets for my xbox one controller and none of them work. It is so very frustrating! I can plug them into my playstation and all of them work with that, but...