Headset connectivity while Game streaming on Android

Discus and support Headset connectivity while Game streaming on Android in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why doesn't sound come out of my headset when it's plugged in to the controller? like I don't hear game sound or party chat, can someone explain to me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SaltyTigers, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Headset connectivity while Game streaming on Android

Why doesn't sound come out of my headset when it's plugged in to the controller? like I don't hear game sound or party chat, can someone explain to me how to to fix this or if it's even a feature

submitted by /u/SaltyTigers
    [link] [comments]

/u/SaltyTigers, Nov 8, 2019
  2. MattyMidway Win User

Can we get a wireless headset please?!

I have the Turtle Beach Elite 800 headset. It's pricey, but I absolutely love it. And, it's completely 100% wireless with Bluetooth connectivity so I can take a call, hear a message or stream music all while playing a game.
  3. Tristan Hilbert Win User

Mic not working through game streaming

I don't know if this is the right thread to put this in but it seems relatable. The xbox app came with Win 10 and in it is a Xbox One Stream feature. I had an idea to record the in game chat of the game while playing. I started streaming and plugged in a
    headset but to my dismay the headset did not relay any voice. It appeared connected on the television/game and the mute button lit up but no voice would play through the mic. I tried plugging in the headset before running the stream but that just caused the
    stream to reveal the error message: "We couldn't stream from your console. Try again later.". It is kinda hard to record in game chat when you cannot talk while streaming. I am not sure if this is a glitch or a known programmed safeguard. If anyone has any
    info that could help please let me know.

P.S. The recording application and the external mic used to record my audio were not in use when the above events occurred.
  4. Hordie Win User

Microphone Not Working When Streaming

Hi Benneh360,

To use a headset while streaming. Plug your USB headset (or microphone) into your Windows 10 PC or your chat headset into your controller before beginning Game Streaming. Your headset must be selected as the default playback and recording device on
    your PC. To access this setting, open Control Panel, select Hardware and Sound, and then select Manage Audio Devices.

How to Stream Games to Windows 10
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is there any Usb microphone works on Xbox one s?

The Xbox One does not support USB Microphones. You could just use a headset for talking while streaming your games or stream using your PC, and use a USB microphone on there instead.
  6. MatthewBeall Win User

Streaming to computer: controller and headset issues

Ok, so I figured out that to get game audio/chat to work while streaming, we had to hook the controller up to the computer we are streaming to via USB. The headset stayed plugged into the controller. Yay! Game audio AND chat!

NEXT PROBLEM: there seems to be no way to control game volume/chat volume while streaming. We have mute chat at the top, but that is all. The computer volume controls do not affect the stream, and the volume controls on the controller adapter also seem to
    do nothing.

How do you control game/chat volume while streaming?
Thema:

Headset connectivity while Game streaming on Android

1. Headset connectivity while Game streaming on Android - Similar Threads - Headset connectivity while

2. Headset doesnt connect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset doesnt connect: I've been dealing with this issue for far too long now. Whenever i plug in my headset it does not register as "connected". Fortunatly, i have a audio adapter so i can still hear things. I know...
  3. How come once I connect a headset to one of my controllers, I can't use the headset for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come once I connect a headset to one of my controllers, I can't use the headset for...: I've been having trouble with my mic not working properly on one of my controllers. I figured out that my controller was the reason why my mic sounded bad. I tried to connect my mic with a better...
  4. Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X: Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater while headset base station is connected...: (copied directly from my Microsoft forum discussion, where they were stumped and ultimately recommended that I post it over here) Issue description: when I attempt to enable Dolby Atmos for Home...
  5. My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset isn't connecting to my xbox controller (Wired): I use a Astro A10 which had no problems until today it there any known fix? 125a03df-399f-4cda-9a01-9dbf3f0cd518
  6. connected headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    connected headset: i go to assigned my headset to my controller but it says not assigned & firmware says 3.1.122.0 but it won't let me update it or do anything but i hear out of it but sometime sound goes out...
  7. Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with headset base station connected (Elite 800X and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with headset base station connected (Elite 800X and...: Issue description: when I attempt to enable Dolby Atmos for Home Theater on my Xbox One X while I have a headset base station plugged into the optical audio port (TB Elite 800X or Astro A50, for...
  8. [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad: Hi, I am always listening music and playing games in my headset. It is very annoying for me when after wake up gamepad is no sound in the headset. For restoring sound in the headset I should...
  9. Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...: The title is probably a little confusing. I have a Blue Yeti mic that I want to talk with to my party on the Xbox app, which works. The problem is, I can't hear anybody or the game audio with my...
  10. Xbox One controller will not power on while the headset is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller will not power on while the headset is connected.: My controller won't power on while the headset is connected. And if it is already powered on, connecting the headset will cause it to immediately power off. It's the original controller as well as...