Headset doesnt fit into controller?!

Discus and support Headset doesnt fit into controller?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had a faulty controller...the headset that comes with the console doesnt fit into my wireless controller. Soooo, support sent me a new headset...same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KoliMEGA, Feb 2, 2014.

1. KoliMEGA
    KoliMEGA Guest

Had a faulty controller...the headset that comes with the console doesnt fit into my wireless controller. Soooo, support sent me a new headset...same problem. I guess the usb port at the bottom got messed up. Anyone else have this issue?!

Still waiting on the replacement...really hoping it doesnt have the same issue

:)

KoliMEGA, Feb 2, 2014
  2. Headsets

Question (and bump). My standard one ear M$ headset doesnt fit right. The microphone is in the back of my head. What gives?

UneasyJmitchell, Feb 2, 2014
  3. KoliMEGA
    KoliMEGA Guest
    weird controller/headset issue

So the headset that came with my XB1 does not fit in my controller. It also doesn't fit in the additional controller I just bought. It fit in a few times...but now no matter what I do or how much force I use, no luck. Talked to support and they shipped me
    a new headset...they said theyve never heard of tjat before. Any one else have this problem? The headset doesnt look damaged or defective...but the plug just wont go in all the way so weird. Do you guys think I could have two defective controllers? Maybe a
    bad mold job? Thanks

KoliMEGA, Feb 2, 2014
  4. KoliMEGA
    KoliMEGA Guest

I ended up getting a replacement controller, solved the problem.

KoliMEGA, Feb 24, 2014
  5. KoliMEGA Win User

I ended up getting a replacement controller, solved the problem.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Headsets

Question (and bump). My standard one ear M$ headset doesnt fit right. The microphone is in the back of my head. What gives?
  7. darkninja3333 Win User

How to unlock DLC characters.

Sorry for reviving a dead topic but saying master chief or marcus doesnt fit is like saying that striker or nighthawk doesnt fit lol
  8. sraffe8283 Win User

Chat headset included in Gears Ultimate bundle?

I recently purchased the 1TB bundle here in the UK. It came with a new controller and also a headset fitted with the 3.5 jack that can be fitted directly in to the controller without the adapter. The headset is excellent but unfortunately cannot be purchased
    as a separate item. Will Microsoft ever released a headset that fits directly in to the new designed controller?
  9. a tired old guy Win User

Headsets

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

[/quote]

Those ones are made for people who talk out of their *ss most of the time.

A gift from the wife??? lol.
Thema:

1. Headset doesnt fit into controller?! - Similar Threads - Headset doesnt fit

2. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  3. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  4. Headset Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Not Working: Hi, Can someone help. My sons headset is no longer working when plugged into the controller. I have checked the headset and it works. This is now the third controller it has stopped working on....
  5. My headsets doesnt work anymore on my xbox one..

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headsets doesnt work anymore on my xbox one..: Hello, I have a new headset today and after like 2 hours it stopped working. On my phone and tablet is it still working. I tried to put my headset right into my xbox, didnt work. And in my...
  6. STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER: I bought this brand new Turtle beach earforce stereo adapter for xbox one (I have a day one controller) . When i plug it in all it does is give a continous ear piercing sound. When i press any...
  7. Xbox doesnt support USB headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesnt support USB headsets: Im Roger I'm Brazilian,Xbox insider and fan. And i have a logitech USB headset (g633). Okay,they Works in every Pc via USB or P2 conection as the Xbox Works...so,every time i hear the people...
  8. Xbox one stereo headset mic not working then when it works the sound doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stereo headset mic not working then when it works the sound doesnt work: hey i am having a problem with my xbox one stereo headset when i plug it into the controller or adapter i can only hear the xbox sound and then the mic wont work but when i plug it into something...
  9. Xbox One Controller Doesnt Detect Headset Anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Doesnt Detect Headset Anymore: I had my controller connect to my PC via Bluetooth. Under sound/playback, you would see my headset listed whenever it was plugged into the controller. I decided to update my controller via USB...
  10. PLEASE READ : Covert forces controller doesnt work right with headsets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE READ : Covert forces controller doesnt work right with headsets.: Hello, Im Legolasuka, and im here to tell u that if u plug in an headphone with an microfone on it that it wont work right. The problems are : when u plug it in and are away for like 10 mins the...