Headset issues

Discus and support Headset issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I just bought a Afterglow AG9+ headset for my Xbox and it isn't working when ever I join a friend's party they can't hear me, and I know for a fact... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alpha xTx, May 31, 2019.

1. Alpha xTx
    Alpha xTx Guest

Headset issues

So I just bought a Afterglow AG9+ headset for my Xbox and it isn't working when ever I join a friend's party they can't hear me, and I know for a fact that I am not muted. So I don't know if it's that it is a faulty headset or if it something wrong with
    my Xbox. PLEASE HELP!!!

:)

Alpha xTx, May 31, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Headset Issue

I understand your frustration. If you change your mind about troubleshooting the issue just post the details of your issue and what you have tried to resolve it so we can try to help. Good Luck! Happy Gaming!
  3. EURYNOME STOLAS Win User

Headset issues.

I am making a headset adapter on [Mod Removed] tonight if you want to see how easy it is. Come check it out depending on how many viewers I might give it away. I already have one I use with my astro a40s so see you there
  4. RosiePosie123YT Win User

headset issues

Just to edit and add something - all 3 controllers we have work perfectly otherwise. It just seems to be a problem with reading that the headset is attached.
  5. Luckyx49 Win User

Headset Issues

Have you happened to check the setting for it?
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

Headset issues

[quote user="MN WILD FAN 11"]I've had my rechargeable batteries for about 4 years now.[/quote]

This might be your problem. THe rechargeable batteries are probbaly weak now. DO they seem to last a while before you have to charge them?
Thema:

Headset issues

1. Headset issues - Similar Threads - Headset issues

2. Headset/controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset/controller issue: I bought the winter camo Xbox one controller and Astro a10’s. The headset works for a little while then randomly stops and nothing I do can get it to work again. This is not an issue with the...
  3. Xbox headset controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset controller issue: Hi all I have an Xbox One console and have just bought a headset and mic. I have followed the set up instructions but under Settings - Devices & Accessories, the Volume option is greyed out so...
  4. Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.: I purchased an xbox1 S in November 2018. I also got an Astro A10 headset. After a few months the sound on the headset would cut out sporadically. I figured it was buggy head set, no big deal. I...
  5. Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset Issues: Bought a pair of Turtle Beach Recon 70 headsets. Chat audio and Game audio does not come through the headset when I plug it into the 3.5mm jack on my newer, updated Xbox controller but both forms...
  6. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...
  7. Headset not recognized,permanent mute issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not recognized,permanent mute issue.: How the heck do you fix this. I am not buying a new zbox because of a microsoft glitch. Please help. Headset not recognized,permanent mute issue. c8a49423-fbf8-4b07-bc9b-1a273d581887
  8. Headset issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset issues: I have set up the Xbox 1s for my son as a parent and child profiles however we are having constant issues with the headset. He can hear his friends through the headset but he cannot speak to...
  9. Headset Audio Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio Issue: When I am in an xbox live party my game volume is too low and voice volume is too high to where I cant hear the game. I have my chat volume on the lowest setting and game volume on the highest. I...
  10. Wireless headset connection issues

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset connection issues: I’ve noticed for about 2 months now my wireless headset has been cutting out and randomly disconnecting after a update submitted by /u/creaperboy [link] [comments]