Headset issues

Discus and support Headset issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have set up the Xbox 1s for my son as a parent and child profiles however we are having constant issues with the headset. He can hear his friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rachael MG, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Rachael MG
    Rachael MG Guest

Headset issues

I have set up the Xbox 1s for my son as a parent and child profiles

however we are having constant issues with the headset. He can hear his friends through the headset but he cannot speak to them, I have gone through all the troubleshooting advice on line and even gone and bought a new headset to see if this would resolve
    the issue but we still have on screen the MIC image with a line through - its not working ?? We have been into GAME for advice too but nothing seems to be resolving it, we have done a power cycle, checked the NAT, checked the controller is up to date, checked
    full batteries, check the Privacy settings but still it is not even recognising that the headset is there ... not on the settings page

Has anyone else experienced this and have got any advise to resolve please

:)

Rachael MG, Jul 31, 2019
  2. REBECCALAARMAN Win User

Headset

So could it be a controller issue? And not a headset issue? Especially if the headset works on other devices?
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox One Headset chat

Is the headset wired or wireless? If the headset is wired, it could be an issue with the cable connecting the headset to the controller.
  4. InsectCentaur37 Win User

Xbox controller reset

Try to use the headset to another controller.

If your headset works to another controller, then it is an issue with your controller that might need to be replaced or repaired.

You can try first to use another headset to the controller ( the one where your headset it not working ) to see if it is an issue with the headset.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Headset Issue

I understand your frustration. If you change your mind about troubleshooting the issue just post the details of your issue and what you have tried to resolve it so we can try to help. Good Luck! Happy Gaming!
  6. EURYNOME STOLAS Win User

Headset issues.

I am making a headset adapter on [Mod Removed] tonight if you want to see how easy it is. Come check it out depending on how many viewers I might give it away. I already have one I use with my astro a40s so see you there
Thema:

Headset issues

1. Headset issues - Similar Threads - Headset issues

2. Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 70 Headset Issues: Bought a pair of Turtle Beach Recon 70 headsets. Chat audio and Game audio does not come through the headset when I plug it into the 3.5mm jack on my newer, updated Xbox controller but both forms...
  3. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...
  4. Headset not recognized,permanent mute issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not recognized,permanent mute issue.: How the heck do you fix this. I am not buying a new zbox because of a microsoft glitch. Please help. Headset not recognized,permanent mute issue. c8a49423-fbf8-4b07-bc9b-1a273d581887
  5. Headset Audio Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio Issue: When I am in an xbox live party my game volume is too low and voice volume is too high to where I cant hear the game. I have my chat volume on the lowest setting and game volume on the highest. I...
  6. Wireless headset connection issues

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset connection issues: I’ve noticed for about 2 months now my wireless headset has been cutting out and randomly disconnecting after a update submitted by /u/creaperboy [link] [comments]
  7. Headset issues Xbox One(Not S or X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issues Xbox One(Not S or X): My partner and I recently bought Turtle Beach stealth 600's. We are in different houses in different states. In any case, these headset seem to have sync issues where the have a fuzzy distortion...
  8. Issues with the Audio in the Headset.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Audio in the Headset.: Why they can’t fix the audio issues in the Dolby Atmos, I have the Dolby Atmos in headset and there’s so many pop up and issues with the audio, I have like a month with that. submitted by...
  9. Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead: This is still a problem after the latest Alpha Skip Ahead update 1910 and really needs to be a priority. I know I'm not the only one. I know we are 'testing' these builds for issues, but an issue...
  10. Headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issues: I have 2 different headsets that are both about 3 months old but have only used 1 for the most part. I had a jack break off in my original controller, so i boufht a new controller and new...