Headset issues

Discus and support Headset issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have set up the Xbox 1s for my son as a parent and child profiles however we are having constant issues with the headset. He can hear his friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rachael MG, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Rachael MG
    Rachael MG Guest

Headset issues

I have set up the Xbox 1s for my son as a parent and child profiles

however we are having constant issues with the headset. He can hear his friends through the headset but he cannot speak to them, I have gone through all the troubleshooting advice on line and even gone and bought a new headset to see if this would resolve
    the issue but we still have on screen the MIC image with a line through - its not working ?? We have been into GAME for advice too but nothing seems to be resolving it, we have done a power cycle, checked the NAT, checked the controller is up to date, checked
    full batteries, check the Privacy settings but still it is not even recognising that the headset is there ... not on the settings page

Has anyone else experienced this and have got any advise to resolve please

:)

Rachael MG, Jul 31, 2019
  2. REBECCALAARMAN Win User

Headset

So could it be a controller issue? And not a headset issue? Especially if the headset works on other devices?
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox One Headset chat

Is the headset wired or wireless? If the headset is wired, it could be an issue with the cable connecting the headset to the controller.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Headset Issue

I understand your frustration. If you change your mind about troubleshooting the issue just post the details of your issue and what you have tried to resolve it so we can try to help. Good Luck! Happy Gaming!
  5. EURYNOME STOLAS Win User

Headset issues.

I am making a headset adapter on [Mod Removed] tonight if you want to see how easy it is. Come check it out depending on how many viewers I might give it away. I already have one I use with my astro a40s so see you there
  6. RosiePosie123YT Win User

headset issues

Just to edit and add something - all 3 controllers we have work perfectly otherwise. It just seems to be a problem with reading that the headset is attached.
Thema:

Headset issues

1. Headset issues - Similar Threads - Headset issues

2. Elite Series 2: Headset issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2: Headset issue.: Hi there, I have recently got my hands on an ES2 upgrading from my ES1. Everything with the controller has been working fine until I finally plugged in my Official Xbox Headset and it doesn't...
  3. Headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issues: Hi I got an Xbox one S for my sons and bought them the Logitech h800 Headset, we are having major problems in connecting the headset would any be able to help. Thanks...
  4. Xbox headset audio cracking, and audio issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset audio cracking, and audio issues.: Hello Xbox community, for the past three months I've been experiencing audio crackling and audio issues. I have sought to solve this issue through multiple trials as an attempt to find out what is...
  5. Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset: headset connections cuts out and makes skipping noises every 18 seconds (cannot hear sound and mic cuts out also), only while playing games, same issue with different headset and through a USB...
  6. Xbox 1 headset issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 headset issue: I have an Xbox 1 wireless controller and a brand new Xbox 1 headset. When playing fortnite my mic will not work in game mode but will work on party mode - I have tried every posted fix i could...
  7. XBox One-S headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One-S headset issues: My son has XBox One-S and he cannot find a headset/mic that works with his controller. Anyone else have this problem and a solution? Thanks 960804e5-14f0-4a24-9cec-4840a6b01005
  8. Xbox One Elite Controller Headset/Mic Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Headset/Mic Issues: Hi! Having intermittent issue with my Elite Controller where the headset either cuts out completely or starts echoing randomly for others in the game/party chat. Been through other threads and...
  9. Controller/ Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller/ Headset Issues: Today I got a new Xbox Controller and for some reason my audio on the headset I've had for 2 years now is weird. When I first plugged it in my audio was very quiet so I turned it up to max and it...
  10. Headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issues: Any advice on how to get line off speaker icon, when using a Recon 70 Turtle Beach wired headset ? 8e854168-c5d1-41fa-aa04-c965ce0c6cca