Headset issues

Discus and support Headset issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Turtle Beach headset will not get audio through my wireless controller. It works just fine when I use my backup wired controller. I bought a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DawgNation78, Nov 17, 2019.

1. DawgNation78
    DawgNation78 Guest

Headset issues

My Turtle Beach headset will not get audio through my wireless controller. It works just fine when I use my backup wired controller. I bought a new wireless controller and fully charged it and it does the same thing, no audio. I've checked my firmware
    version and updated my system which is doing currently. Can someone explain to me why a wireless controller has no audio what my wired controller does

:)

DawgNation78, Nov 17, 2019
  2. REBECCALAARMAN Win User

Headset

So could it be a controller issue? And not a headset issue? Especially if the headset works on other devices?
  3. {Parity} Win User

Headset Issue

I understand your frustration. If you change your mind about troubleshooting the issue just post the details of your issue and what you have tried to resolve it so we can try to help. Good Luck! Happy Gaming!
  4. EURYNOME STOLAS Win User

Headset issues.

I am making a headset adapter on [Mod Removed] tonight if you want to see how easy it is. Come check it out depending on how many viewers I might give it away. I already have one I use with my astro a40s so see you there
  5. RosiePosie123YT Win User

headset issues

Just to edit and add something - all 3 controllers we have work perfectly otherwise. It just seems to be a problem with reading that the headset is attached.
  6. Luckyx49 Win User

Headset Issues

Have you happened to check the setting for it?
Thema:

Headset issues

1. Headset issues - Similar Threads - Headset issues

2. Headset Chat mixer issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Headset Chat mixer issue: I just got a headset for my Xbox one but it won't play game audio only chat audio. I've figured out that the problem is the headset chat mixer bar is all the way to the right but it is grey and I...
  3. Mic/headset issues - XBox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mic/headset issues - XBox One: My son will be talking with his friends in an XBox party and then will go into Fortnite and his mic stops working in the Fortnite chat. It's weird though, if he keeps the XBox party open, he can...
  4. Controller/Headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller/Headset issues: Recently while playing Modern Warfare my headset sound has been crackling, it foes in and out and when talking to the Party my voice apparently cuts in and out too and “sounds like youre...
  5. Headset issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issue: Hello all Just started haven issues with my afterglow wireless headset. Playing the new call of duty can hear the game and people talking but they can not hear me. But if I start a private party...
  6. Headset Issues on the Latest Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Headset Issues on the Latest Updates: Ever since these latest few updates I got on my Xbox One S I can't hear my Spotify OR game audio through my headphones. Mic Monitoring does work though so I know its connected successfully, it...
  7. Xbox one stereo headset audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stereo headset audio issues: Recently bought the microsoft stereo headset because my turtle beaches broke, never had any problems with my turtle beaches but when i bought these i could see a major difference in audio quality,...
  8. PC - Stereo Headset Adaptor Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    PC - Stereo Headset Adaptor Issue: I have an Stereo Headset adaptor plugged into my Elite 2 Controller. The Xbox Party Chat and Game audio all works fine. However for some reason the 'player' vs 'game' audio volume function on the...
  9. Issues with connectivity between console, controller, and headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with connectivity between console, controller, and headset: Hello Xbox community! I have had an issue with my wireless connection between my console and any wireless accessory I use for quite some time now. So I have a bit of history I wish to catch you...
  10. Headset sound issues on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset sound issues on Xbox one x: I've had my xbox one x since Christmas 2019 and just a couple days ago my headset sound stopped working but the Mic was working. I plugged the headset into my phone and the sound was fine. I tried...