Headset issues

Discus and support Headset issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Turtle Beach headset will not get audio through my wireless controller. It works just fine when I use my backup wired controller. I bought a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DawgNation78, Nov 17, 2019.

1. DawgNation78
    DawgNation78 Guest

Headset issues

My Turtle Beach headset will not get audio through my wireless controller. It works just fine when I use my backup wired controller. I bought a new wireless controller and fully charged it and it does the same thing, no audio. I've checked my firmware
    version and updated my system which is doing currently. Can someone explain to me why a wireless controller has no audio what my wired controller does

:)

DawgNation78, Nov 17, 2019
  2. REBECCALAARMAN Win User

Headset

So could it be a controller issue? And not a headset issue? Especially if the headset works on other devices?
  3. {Parity} Win User

Headset Issue

I understand your frustration. If you change your mind about troubleshooting the issue just post the details of your issue and what you have tried to resolve it so we can try to help. Good Luck! Happy Gaming!
  4. EURYNOME STOLAS Win User

Headset issues.

I am making a headset adapter on [Mod Removed] tonight if you want to see how easy it is. Come check it out depending on how many viewers I might give it away. I already have one I use with my astro a40s so see you there
  5. RosiePosie123YT Win User

headset issues

Just to edit and add something - all 3 controllers we have work perfectly otherwise. It just seems to be a problem with reading that the headset is attached.
  6. Luckyx49 Win User

Headset Issues

Have you happened to check the setting for it?
Thema:

Headset issues

1. Headset issues - Similar Threads - Headset issues

2. Headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issues: Any advice on how to get line off speaker icon, when using a Recon 70 Turtle Beach wired headset ? 8e854168-c5d1-41fa-aa04-c965ce0c6cca
  3. Headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issues: So I recently had my old headset purchased at the time of launch have the left ear stop putting out audio. It was time for a new one anyway and my controller had also been my original controller...
  4. Issue With Headset On Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue With Headset On Xbox One: Hi, My son has a child account and is the main user on his Xbox One. However, his headset broke and we got a new one and it isn't working on the Xbox. It is definately not the headset or the...
  5. Xbox Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset Issues: So my mic on my Xbox won’t work, but i can hear party chat and game volume. I know my mic isn’t broken because i can hear myself through mic monitoring, and I’ve tried everything on the...
  6. Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos): Ok so the issue I've been having of late... Probably a couple months now actually, but anyways. I often game with a headset (have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 700, wired Hyper X Cloud II and...
  7. Headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issues: My headphone are not connecting to the party i try updating my contoller and everything like it donest even show the audio option in the setting 5904fee5-1fc2-4600-be03-bb4c9a364d78
  8. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack: My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have tried using rubbing alcohol and the sound will...
  9. Headset/controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset/controller issue: I bought the winter camo Xbox one controller and Astro a10’s. The headset works for a little while then randomly stops and nothing I do can get it to work again. This is not an issue with the...
  10. Xbox headset controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset controller issue: Hi all I have an Xbox One console and have just bought a headset and mic. I have followed the set up instructions but under Settings - Devices & Accessories, the Volume option is greyed out so...