Headset Issues

Discus and support Headset Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headset hasn't been harmed. No exterior damage. But yet when I'm in game or party chat I can hear everyone but they can't hear me. My headset is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mighty As3a3sin, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Headset Issues

My headset hasn't been harmed. No exterior damage. But yet when I'm in game or party chat I can hear everyone but they can't hear me. My headset is not muted and my buttons still make noise once at max volume. Please help me get a fix.

:)

Mighty As3a3sin, Mar 8, 2015
  2. Kyle9999
    Kyle9999 Guest
    Headset Issues

I'm having issues with talking on Xbox live. One day I was able to talk with my headset and the next I can't. I have tried different headsets and mic adapter, tried Xbox support and still nothing. My NAT has always been moderate and could talk with no issues. I can hear people but they can't hear me. I was told they hear only echoes on their end. I can't figure out how to forward my ports and seems like my internet provider can't either. I have no idea what to do and it is pretty frustrating. This is a brand new controller of less that year. The icon shows I have a headset in when plugged and shows when its unplugged. Does anyone have any suggestions or can help? Thanks.

Kyle9999, Mar 8, 2015
  3. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering

Hello Yousef,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Which headset are you using? The
    Xbox One Chat Headset Troubleshooting
    article can assist with any headset issues. We recommend utilizing this article to resolve the issues.

XBF Leonzo G, Mar 8, 2015
  4. Headset Issues

Could you check your NAT and check if it's set to OPEN ?

FearedNightmare, Mar 9, 2015
  5. REBECCALAARMAN Win User

Headset

So could it be a controller issue? And not a headset issue? Especially if the headset works on other devices?
  6. {Parity} Win User

Headset Issue

I understand your frustration. If you change your mind about troubleshooting the issue just post the details of your issue and what you have tried to resolve it so we can try to help. Good Luck! Happy Gaming!
  7. EURYNOME STOLAS Win User

Headset issues.

I am making a headset adapter on [Mod Removed] tonight if you want to see how easy it is. Come check it out depending on how many viewers I might give it away. I already have one I use with my astro a40s so see you there
  8. RosiePosie123YT Win User

headset issues

Just to edit and add something - all 3 controllers we have work perfectly otherwise. It just seems to be a problem with reading that the headset is attached.
  9. Luckyx49 Win User

Headset Issues

Have you happened to check the setting for it?
Thema:

Headset Issues

1. Headset Issues - Similar Threads - Headset Issues

2. Xbox audio headset issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox audio headset issue: Yes im having a problem with the audio coming from my headset that never was a problem before this xbox update. For example when im listening to music or watching a video it sounds like its...
  3. Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues: My Xbox One controllers are having issues where I get static and audio drops followed by momentary disconnects and resets of the controller. My controllers never completely shut off but they do...
  4. Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection...: Ok, so I have an Xbox One X and a OG Xbox One. Whenever I play with a headset using my One X, I will get audio crackles and on rare cases, my controller will rapidly cut off. Leaving my character...
  5. Headset audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio issues: I bought a headset not to long ago. It was a RIG 400 headset. I plugged it into my controller, it shows that its connected, I join party to talk but it does not show me talking. I went to audio...
  6. Xbox Live Headset Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Headset Issue: Is there any information on how many headsets can be used with one Xbox Live? I am trying to use two but only one is working (can hear and be heard). I have two users with two Gold accounts. Any...
  7. Elite Series 2: Headset issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2: Headset issue.: Hi there, I have recently got my hands on an ES2 upgrading from my ES1. Everything with the controller has been working fine until I finally plugged in my Official Xbox Headset and it doesn't...
  8. Headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issues: Hi I got an Xbox one S for my sons and bought them the Logitech h800 Headset, we are having major problems in connecting the headset would any be able to help. Thanks...
  9. Xbox headset audio cracking, and audio issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset audio cracking, and audio issues.: Hello Xbox community, for the past three months I've been experiencing audio crackling and audio issues. I have sought to solve this issue through multiple trials as an attempt to find out what is...
  10. Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset: headset connections cuts out and makes skipping noises every 18 seconds (cannot hear sound and mic cuts out also), only while playing games, same issue with different headset and through a USB...