Headset making a noise and I can’t find out why or hear it

Discus and support Headset making a noise and I can’t find out why or hear it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today my headset was working fine and then it started making a buzzing sound according to my friends. I’ve tried resetting my Xbox, changing headsets,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheRealWindless, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Headset making a noise and I can’t find out why or hear it

Today my headset was working fine and then it started making a buzzing sound according to my friends. I’ve tried resetting my Xbox, changing headsets, trying different controllers and nothing has seem to work.

:)

TheRealWindless, Jan 24, 2018
  2. Headset issue?

I have a turtle beach recon 50X headset wired for the Xbox one s. It’s worked fine no issue. All of a sudden it says that the mic can’t be detected and I previously used it that same day with no issue. I can’t hear sound, I can see people talking but can’t
    hear them and I can’t talk. I tested it out on another device I had and the headset worked fine

Parties aren’t muted

Headset isn’t muted

TheDarkKni9ht00, Jan 24, 2018
  3. Xbox One Weird Fan Noise

I've had this same issue. It was lower a few months ago (the noise) then it went away over time, and with recent updates It's back with a vengeance. I'd hate to go without a X1 during the next two months so I'm just going to wait it out. Probably wait it
    out as long as possible considering I use a headset so I can't hear the noise at all with my headset on, but can hear it at low volume in the house without a headset.

Jagr-629C77A0-3A2B-4CAC-8E44-1D8CFFD08E2B, Jan 24, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Sounds like an issue with the headset directly then.

5. I’ve tried my regular headset and my ear buds both make the sound

TheRealWindless, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Geth Win User

7. TheRealWindless Win User

I’ve tried my regular headset and my ear buds both make the sound
  8. Jagr-629C77A0-3A2B-4 Win User

Xbox One Weird Fan Noise

I've had this same issue. It was lower a few months ago (the noise) then it went away over time, and with recent updates It's back with a vengeance. I'd hate to go without a X1 during the next two months so I'm just going to wait it out. Probably wait it
    out as long as possible considering I use a headset so I can't hear the noise at all with my headset on, but can hear it at low volume in the house without a headset.
  9. Lord Dirt Win User

Day one update - Add the blueray option

Headsets and video games will always go hand in hand. Kinect is a gimmick and I am not going to yell to my friends through it and let them hear all the background noise my family makes. Kinect is NOT a headset replacement.
  10. WOLFnPACK Win User

Turtle Beach x12 problem

so the weird noises the other players notice is the controller on vibration, which causes the headset to make noises. Turn off the vibration to controller and they shouldn't hear it anymore. you should notice it when you are getting shot at or jumping.
Thema:

1. Headset making a noise and I can’t find out why or hear it - Similar Threads - Headset making noise

2. Should MS make Windows Mixed Reality VR Headsets Series X compatible and ask Valve to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should MS make Windows Mixed Reality VR Headsets Series X compatible and ask Valve to...: I think Valve would release Half Life Alyx on Series X if Microsoft allows PC VR headsets to work on Series X. It would cost me 2 grand to build a PC capable of running Half Life Alyx at Ultra...
  3. Headset is making a static noise, and can't get rid of it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset is making a static noise, and can't get rid of it.: My current setup is an Xbox One X, Turtle Beach XO One headset, Turtle Beach adapter. Whenever I play on Xbox Live, other people in the party complain that when I talk, my voice also picks up a...
  4. Headset making crackling noises

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset making crackling noises: Recently my headsets have been making crackling noises on my Xbox One X. I have tried 2 different controllers and 3 different headsets and get the same results. I tested the same equipment on my...
  5. Xbox One Stereo Headset Making loud Screeching noise in chats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Making loud Screeching noise in chats: Hi I have an xbox one and i use a stereo headset adapter, I used it to chat with friends and listen to game audio at the same time and mine has worked for prob around an entire year, then recently...
  6. Xbox Stereo One Headset now making Beeping noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo One Headset now making Beeping noises: My kids' new headset worked fine for about a week, but now the game sound is not coming through--just some beeping noises. help! 7b35d7d9-db30-4113-a985-9ec04e6860ba
  7. Standard Xbox Headset Making Crackling Noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Standard Xbox Headset Making Crackling Noises: Whenever I join a party with my friends, my headset will make a static/crackling noise that they can hear but I cannot. Does anyone know a way to fix this? b003e16b-394e-4189-86b3-754d7d80bb3c
  8. XO4 Headset makes buzzing noise when using XB1 wired Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XO4 Headset makes buzzing noise when using XB1 wired Controller: Hi every 1, i prefer to play wired on my XB1, however whenever i record voice clips or join partys, Me or my friends hear a constant buzzing coming from my XO4 headset. Is there any solution to...
  9. Headset adaptor is making noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset adaptor is making noise: So just today the headset adaptor makes noises if the wire connecting the headset to the adaptor is touched its unbearable please help 1a10b597-226f-43f3-8f2e-5402a1d5c9d3
  10. X12 Turtle Beach Headset Makes Farting Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    X12 Turtle Beach Headset Makes Farting Noise: According to my friends, my privately bought X12 Turtle Beach Headset makes farting noises. I contacted Turtle Beach and they haven't replied back with a solution. I need help....