Headset not working on Gears 5 PC

Discus and support Headset not working on Gears 5 PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So I just bought a new headset a couples weeks ago. Since then, my communication on Gears 5 stopped working. I've done everything you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Calazans, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Mr Calazans
    Mr Calazans Guest

Hello everyone. So I just bought a new headset a couples weeks ago. Since then, my communication on
    Gears 5 stopped working. I've done everything you can imagine. All drivers are up-to-date, I set it as default Communication Device, but still cannot hear anyone or say anything to them. I also switch the default device on
    Xbox App. What should I do?

:)

Mr Calazans, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Singo_nl Win User

Gears 5 PC and XBox

Hi Steph,

When you log in with your same Xbox Live account on you Xbox as you have used to play Gears 5 on the PC. Games progress should transfer with you, source.

Have you all ready tried it and isn't it working for you?

Regards, Singo
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

My Mic doesn’t work

Does your headset function properly on PC, some headset may work on a PC but not xbox, but if it does not work on PC either then it is your headset.

If you can try this on another xbox, if it works there it may either be the jack on the controller or a setting on the xbox
  4. Arturs Soms Win User

bose QC35 & Elite Controller works only left ear

Hello,

1. - 4., 6.,10. I'm testing controller on PC. windows 10

5. works perfectly with PC, samsung galaxy s7 and PS4 pro

7. another headset works greate with controller

8. tested by wire. no battery.

9. I don't want to buy one. there is not guaranty. Is this adapted required? Why then headset start to work properly when i'm using workaround mentioned in the link? all
    previous headsets works greatly without adapter. Besides there is already 3.5mm hole. :)

still has an issue.
  5. KayotikMunky Win User

Best PC games that come with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

All depends on what your PC can run. I love Gears 5 on PC.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Gears 5 and RTX

Not seen any Ray Tracing tech utilised in this game, but there have been some major graphics enhancements and optimisations for Gears 5 over its predecessor on PC.

Screenspace reflections and hardware based Ambient Occlusion are particularly better on PC.

Look for 'Digital Foundries' Gears 5 video on YouTube.
Thema:

1. Headset not working on Gears 5 PC - Similar Threads - Headset working Gears

2. Xbox one controller headset stopped working on pc after no changes were made

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller headset stopped working on pc after no changes were made: I've been using my xbox controller with xbox headset on pc to play warzone. The controller works, the headset will playback teammates chat however now I cannot chat. Its not muted. Ive went...
  3. Headset port not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset port not working: I bought an Xbox one controller from eBay in August and now the headset port is not working. We emailed the seller on the 10th November, no reply. Emailed again on 24th November and they replied...
  4. Headset not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset not working: New controller and headset. I can hear through headset but friends cant hear me talk. 8ef1801d-a01f-42c2-8d3c-60e51405a469
  5. On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1...: Basically what I posted for the topic. My wired Bose headphones work fine on the Xbox One X but not on the Xbox Series X with my Elite Controller. The new controller seems to work fine with the...
  6. Headsets not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headsets not working: Hi ive been having lots of problems with wired headsets not connecting or connecting but mics not working so i bought a pair of wireless turtle beach 600’s and still the same problem. I can hear...
  7. Headset mic is not working - audio options are grayed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset mic is not working - audio options are grayed out: Good afternoon! I have a Xbox one with two original controllers and two original Xbox headsets. They just stop working at the same time, and I tested both controllers and headsets. we can hear...
  8. After recent updates the headphones / headset no longer works on Xbox One controllers, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After recent updates the headphones / headset no longer works on Xbox One controllers, any...: I have a total of 3 Xbox One controllers, 2 are wireless and 1 is wired with USB. I've had Xbox One for about 1 year and have used different headsets and headphones without any issues. Recently...
  9. Xbox Recon 70 Headset doesn't work anymore - still under warranty - need to exchange /...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Recon 70 Headset doesn't work anymore - still under warranty - need to exchange /...: Our Xbox Recon 70 Headset doesn't work anymore - it is still under warranty - need to exchange / replace. How do we go about getting a replacement? Thanks! d4625c5a-b812-41e7-b704-235417fb4929
  10. Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord: Hello, i have an issue with Gears 5 on PC for steam where it causes my mic to stop working in discord, i can still hear everyone but they cant hear me, the only way to fix this it seems, and its...