Headset not working

Discus and support Headset not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey. I very recently have started having problems with my headset not working on my Xbox One. I have tried using it with different controllers with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir Jarhead341, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Headset not working

Hey. I very recently have started having problems with my headset not working on my Xbox One. I have tried using it with different controllers with the same result. I know the headset itself works because I can still use it with my laptop. When I went
    into the accessory settings to change the volume, it was grayed out as if I wasn’t using a headset at all. Both the controllers and the headset are less than half a year old. The headset is a Phonikas Model H-4, and has worked perfectly up until this point.
    I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting the headset, and I have tried doing a power cycle on the Xbox. The controller has fresh, fully charged batteries. I also think it may be worth mentioning that next to the battery life display in the top right corner
    on the home screen, there is an icon of a microphone with a slash through it. I don’t know what it means, I just thought it might help.

:)

Sir Jarhead341, Oct 26, 2019
  2. skys7 Win User

No chat mixer settings

It will only show up if you have a headset that is plugged in with a headset adapter. Means it works with turtle beach headsets and others like that. It won't work with the headset that comes with the xbox. If you buy a chatpad you get a other headset with
    itthat one works too. Other then that the headset options don't show up with the standard headset. Hope that helps.
  3. LeeM8 Win User

"We were unable to find a microphone for these people" error on xbox one S

Tried 2 different headsets one is an MS authorized chat headset. The first headset was working till about 3 weeks ago, it works fine on other devices. Definitely not a headset issue
  4. Joshowwahh Win User

Headset not working

Polk 4 shot ....had the same issue, pressed volume up on controller and could hear the beep upon maxing out but no other sounds..... Solution: look down at your controller... The part that connects to the controller then to your headset has 5 buttons...
    Press that button on the top left that looks like a controller with a plus sign on it.... BACK IN BUSINESS! scroll left and right on the dashboard, you should hear the sound now. High Five!
  5. LINE DAWG KILLA Win User

Headset not working

Thanks, Sniffles. Only problem is the Kinect doesn't come on half the time anymore
  6. Mister Urkel Win User

Will this headset work?

Hey Folks.

These headsets are not officially supported by the Xbox One. There are some Turtle beach ones on the

Microsoft store
    that are supported for the new console. I am unable to speculate as to if and when adapters or that brand of headset will be available for the Xbox one. you can however communicate to

Triton support
    here to voice your concern.
Thema:

Headset not working

1. Headset not working - Similar Threads - Headset working

2. Headset not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working properly: I own a Turtle Beach headset that uses a 3.5 mm headset jack. The issue I have with it is that my voice is not being picked up by headset when talking in Xbox party chat. I have tested the headset...
  3. xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller - keeps breaking & headset does not work: Dear Microsoft & Users. I am quite disappointed with the xbox one original controllers. The two controllers worked perhaps 2 weeks from when i purchased my xbox one, then the headset stopped...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller not working with my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller not working with my headset?: Just got my brand new Elite Series 2 controller and I can't get anyone to be able to hear me through a Xbox Headset (brand new). I can hear them but they cannot hear me. Friends say that I don't...
  5. Turtle beach elite pro headset MICROPHONE NOT WORKING HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach elite pro headset MICROPHONE NOT WORKING HELP!!!!: I have been using this 1 year now and all the sudden microphone isn't recognizing this is my setup https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ultimate-elite-pro-headset-bundle?variant=8158477910060...
  6. None of the CTIA headsets work

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of the CTIA headsets work: Hi, i have tried every headset i have and bought few to see if it works with xbox one. The original chat headset which came along with the xbox one has also stopped working. Tried everything...
  7. No headset will work on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    No headset will work on Xbox One: I am having a very frustrating issue with my Xbox One. I have now bought 3 new controllers and 4 new headsets and none of them will work on my Xbox. I have tested all of these in every combination...
  8. Audio doesn't work on headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio doesn't work on headset.: Hi so for about a month now the audio in my headsets have not been working. I have tried all four of my remotes and about three different headsets and they didn't work. I have also noticed a muted...
  9. My headset is perfectly fine and working but xbox doesnt recognise it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset is perfectly fine and working but xbox doesnt recognise it: check my next responce in the comments of this post below for more detail so i recently bought a new controller 2 days ago , brand new, and i bought it as i thought there was an issue with my...
  10. headsets no work (console bugged?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    headsets no work (console bugged?): My headset won’t work on my controllers and I’ve tried 2 controllers and 2 headsets. The console just displays the no mic picture any ideas why it’s like this c3e2ae57-bbae-4ab4-af1f-93f7ccd7f04a