Headset op controller xbox werkt opeens niet meer [Headset on controller xbox suddenly...

Discus and support Headset op controller xbox werkt opeens niet meer [Headset on controller xbox suddenly... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sinds een paar weken werkt opeens de headset op de xbox one controller niet meer. Dit geldt voor beide controllers overigens. Aan de headset ligt het... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EtRocket, Feb 9, 2019.

1. EtRocket
    EtRocket Guest

Headset op controller xbox werkt opeens niet meer [Headset on controller xbox suddenly...

Sinds een paar weken werkt opeens de headset op de xbox one controller niet meer. Dit geldt voor beide controllers overigens. Aan de headset ligt het niet, omdat die in andere apparaten wel werkt. Vreemd is ook dat onder instellingen/kinect en apparaten/apparaten
    en toebehoren/.../ de balk met ‘volume’ op grijs staat (dus niet te selecteren). Is hier een oplossing voor?

[Translate - Since a few weeks suddenly the headset on the xbox one controller no longer works. This applies to both controllers, incidentally. It is not the headset, because it works in other devices. Strange is also that under the settings / kinect
    and devices / devices and accessories /.../ the bar with 'volume' is gray (ie not selectable). Is there a solution?]

:)

EtRocket, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Headset op controller xbox werkt opeens niet meer [Headset on controller xbox suddenly stops working]

Hi EtRocket,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

I would recommend trying a regular pair of headphones on the controllers (Both) and check to see if the headphones work. If they do then the controller is just not compatible with the headset which is a known issue. If the headphones do not work with the
    controllers, then it may be that the controllers port is not working anymore.

What I mean by headphones is a pair that normally come with your phone (Not apple headphones). Also, try to change the batteries in the controller as well as this may be an issue too.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes :)
  3. EtRocket Win User

Headset op controller xbox werkt opeens niet meer [Headset on controller xbox suddenly stops working]

Dank voor je adviezen. Een andere hoofdtelefoon (geen apple) doet het ook niet. Batterijen van de controller zijn ok.

Dan zou de poort op de controller defect moeten zijn. Is dat te repareren? Vreemd dat beide controllers dat hebben.

--------------

[Mod Translation - Thank you for your advice.
    Another headset (no apple) does not work either.
    Batteries from the controller are ok.

Then the port on the controller should be defective.
    Is that repairable?
    Strange that both controllers have that.]
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi EtRocket,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your reply. Sorry to hear that you're still unable to get the controllers to recognize your headset (non-Apple). A previously stated by XBF Jasmine, this is a known issue with the 3.5mm headset jack.
    It is unknown how long it will take before they release an update to fix that issue.

There are a couple things you can try to see if it alleviates the issue, before you jump to

setting up for a replacement controller

• Go to settings>
      Kinect and Devices> Devices and Accessories> [...]>
      Assign controller to account>
      Update control> unassign account>test headset/chat

• The Microsoft stereo headset adapter is one possible workaround. Another workaround to the issue is the Microsoft Chatpad. While this may be a bit more expensive than the headset adapter, it has some added benefits:
      • keyboard for easier typing in messages etc, can also be used as mappable controls for games like War Thunder
      • Built-in volume, game/party chat mixer adjustment

I know it's annoying to have to spend more money to fix an issue that is beyond your control however this will likely be the fastest way that you can resolve the issue at this time. The engineers are still working hard to create a fix for the issue
    at this time.

Hope this helps you a bit more!
  5. Disq Chinz Win User

TrG Black OPS XBOX 360 CLAN

Ik wil wel bij jullie clan, alleen k weet niet hoe dat werkt op jullie site.

Stuur me maar een bericht voor meer informatie.

Groetjes TahBearBoy (Richy)
  6. joseevan der Ploeg-D Win User

Distorted Graphics in Solitaire and Mahjong

microsoft solitare collectie werkt niet op windows 8.1
Thema:

1. Headset op controller xbox werkt opeens niet meer [Headset on controller xbox suddenly... - Similar Threads - Headset controller werkt

2. having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack: im having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack I tried different controllers and a brand new head set still wont work any ideas ?...
  3. Xbox one does not recognise that headset is plugged in to the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one does not recognise that headset is plugged in to the controller: Hello, I have a question regarding an issue with not being able to use my headset with xbox one. The headset and microphone was working fine for 2 months and suddenly one day last week, there was...
  4. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller: Hi Support, My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset. we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X . controller version is 3.1.1221.0 The headset work (we can...
  5. headset adapter for xbox one S controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset adapter for xbox one S controller: I have a Tritton Kama Plus gaming headset, says I need an adapter for my xbox controller. Can't find one in my house, anyone know where to buy one? Do I need it? I have used it and my friends say...
  6. Cannot hear when headset or any earbuds are plugged into controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear when headset or any earbuds are plugged into controller: My son cannot hear any sounds when he plugs his headset or earbuds into his xbox one controller. Any suggestions to resolve this? c5d6fe50-d12c-48fb-b130-0f7be2c6f4bd
  7. Xbox headset Not connecting to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset Not connecting to controller: I have a Corsair HS50 headset and it works fine with my phone, but when i plugged it into my xbox controller it only said in the party that the microphone was not found and i cannot get any audio...
  8. headset not working on Xbox one controller, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset not working on Xbox one controller, need help: My headset not working on Xbox one, it won't work on either controller and shows its not even attached on the screen when it is attached. please help. 5fffdf40-c527-4cfe-a7d1-37b7230cd621
  9. Xbox controlled (Design Lab - 1 month old) stopped working with headset(s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controlled (Design Lab - 1 month old) stopped working with headset(s): Brand new Design Lab Xbox controller suddenly stopped working with headset. Have tested the headset with different product (lap top) and they work fine. Tested 3 different headsets (3.5 mm and...
  10. Adaptateur pour le casque xbox sur manette[Adapter for the xbox headset on the controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adaptateur pour le casque xbox sur manette[Adapter for the xbox headset on the controller]: J'ai acheté récemment un adaptateur brancher sur la manette pour le casque pour simplifier pour changer le son et il se trouve que depuis hier soir le. Bouton muet reste allumé tout le temps même...