Headset op controller xbox werkt opeens niet meer [Headset on controller xbox suddenly...

Discus and support Headset op controller xbox werkt opeens niet meer [Headset on controller xbox suddenly... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sinds een paar weken werkt opeens de headset op de xbox one controller niet meer. Dit geldt voor beide controllers overigens. Aan de headset ligt het... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EtRocket, Feb 9, 2019.

1. EtRocket
    EtRocket Guest

Headset op controller xbox werkt opeens niet meer [Headset on controller xbox suddenly...

Sinds een paar weken werkt opeens de headset op de xbox one controller niet meer. Dit geldt voor beide controllers overigens. Aan de headset ligt het niet, omdat die in andere apparaten wel werkt. Vreemd is ook dat onder instellingen/kinect en apparaten/apparaten
    en toebehoren/.../ de balk met ‘volume’ op grijs staat (dus niet te selecteren). Is hier een oplossing voor?

[Translate - Since a few weeks suddenly the headset on the xbox one controller no longer works. This applies to both controllers, incidentally. It is not the headset, because it works in other devices. Strange is also that under the settings / kinect
    and devices / devices and accessories /.../ the bar with 'volume' is gray (ie not selectable). Is there a solution?]

:)

EtRocket, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Headset op controller xbox werkt opeens niet meer [Headset on controller xbox suddenly stops working]

Hi EtRocket,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

I would recommend trying a regular pair of headphones on the controllers (Both) and check to see if the headphones work. If they do then the controller is just not compatible with the headset which is a known issue. If the headphones do not work with the
    controllers, then it may be that the controllers port is not working anymore.

What I mean by headphones is a pair that normally come with your phone (Not apple headphones). Also, try to change the batteries in the controller as well as this may be an issue too.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes :)
  3. EtRocket Win User

Headset op controller xbox werkt opeens niet meer [Headset on controller xbox suddenly stops working]

Ik heb een headset adapter gekocht en nou doet de headset het weer. Bedankt voor de tip.

[Translation - I bought a headset adapter and now the headset does it again. Thanks for the tip.]
  4. EtRocket Win User

Dank voor je adviezen. Een andere hoofdtelefoon (geen apple) doet het ook niet. Batterijen van de controller zijn ok.

Dan zou de poort op de controller defect moeten zijn. Is dat te repareren? Vreemd dat beide controllers dat hebben.

--------------

[Mod Translation - Thank you for your advice.
    Another headset (no apple) does not work either.
    Batteries from the controller are ok.

Then the port on the controller should be defective.
    Is that repairable?
    Strange that both controllers have that.]
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi EtRocket,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your reply. Sorry to hear that you're still unable to get the controllers to recognize your headset (non-Apple). A previously stated by XBF Jasmine, this is a known issue with the 3.5mm headset jack.
    It is unknown how long it will take before they release an update to fix that issue.

There are a couple things you can try to see if it alleviates the issue, before you jump to

setting up for a replacement controller

• Go to settings>
      Kinect and Devices> Devices and Accessories> [...]>
      Assign controller to account>
      Update control> unassign account>test headset/chat

• The Microsoft stereo headset adapter is one possible workaround. Another workaround to the issue is the Microsoft Chatpad. While this may be a bit more expensive than the headset adapter, it has some added benefits:
      • keyboard for easier typing in messages etc, can also be used as mappable controls for games like War Thunder
      • Built-in volume, game/party chat mixer adjustment

I know it's annoying to have to spend more money to fix an issue that is beyond your control however this will likely be the fastest way that you can resolve the issue at this time. The engineers are still working hard to create a fix for the issue
    at this time.

Hope this helps you a bit more!
  6. Disq Chinz Win User

TrG Black OPS XBOX 360 CLAN

Ik wil wel bij jullie clan, alleen k weet niet hoe dat werkt op jullie site.

Stuur me maar een bericht voor meer informatie.

Groetjes TahBearBoy (Richy)
Thema:

1. Headset op controller xbox werkt opeens niet meer [Headset on controller xbox suddenly... - Similar Threads - Headset controller werkt

2. Headset won't work with wireless controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset won't work with wireless controllers: I have a Turtle Bay 50X wired headset. It doesn't not work with either controller. It did for approximately 2 months, but then it stopped. The company sent me a brand new headset and had the same...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller - Headset Sound Flipped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller - Headset Sound Flipped: I dropped my standard Xbox controller from a height of 1-2ft and now it doesn't pick up sounds through the mic. I had exactly the same problem with my last controller and it makes it unusable. I...
  4. Headset not working with controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working with controllers: Hello, I have an issue regarding my headsets not outputting sound when plugged in to both of my controllers. It is a third party headset, but it has worked with both of my Xbox controllers before....
  5. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...
  6. My Xbox one controller won't detect my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one controller won't detect my headset: I just bought a brand new xbox one controller and have been using it for 2 or 3 days when suddenly my controller stopped detecting it. I have looked over other troubleshooting websites and know...
  7. Headset on Wired PDP xbox one controler

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset on Wired PDP xbox one controler: I recently bought a controller to play on pc. At first, everything was working fine, but a few weeks after the purchase, the audio stopped working through the controller. The computer detects the...
  8. Controller headset jack broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller headset jack broke: Ive bought 3 controllers, all 3 have had broken headset jacks within the first couple months, its a waste of money i’m switching to ps4 72a25f61-2a47-4c49-80b5-fdf28b15a457
  9. Controller with Headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller with Headsets: I bought a brand new headset for my xbox. I plugged it into the audio port on my controller and there is no sound. Previously i used my husbands headset fine with my system and controller. The new...
  10. Xbox Headset and controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset and controller: So recently my headset would just randomly stop working, but it was no big deal I would simply just unplug the headset and plug it back in again. But now it just completely stoped working. I...