Headset & Party Problems

Discus and support Headset & Party Problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why did we change the party system. The whole reason I have an xbox and not a PS4 is because of the online xbox live part of things. I only play to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by STUD848, Mar 13, 2014.

1. STUD848
    STUD848 Guest

Headset & Party Problems

Why did we change the party system. The whole reason I have an xbox and not a PS4 is because of the online xbox live part of things. I only play to play with my freinds around the country. Now, even after the update, I can't go to a party by myself, if
    I don't want my kids to listen to the people in the live lobby. When I do get friends in my party they can't hear me. Now, the few times they can hear me, their voice come out of the tv speakers and not my headset. I'm using the stock headset, and it almost
    never works. What is going on? Please help. I pay for xbox live and I can't even figure it out on the xbox 1 when the old technology was working great? What a joke!

:)

STUD848, Mar 13, 2014
  2. MissEdi
    MissEdi Guest
    Chat and audio on TV and Headset Simultaneously XBox one S

Hi there, Prawny77!

If you would like to enable party chat to come through both the headset and the speakers, then you can enable this settings by navigating to the settings on your console > display & sound > volume > party chat & output > headset
    & speakers.

MissEdi, Mar 13, 2014
  3. donks111
    donks111 Guest
    Headset & party issue

So this started to happen to me on thursday. I make a party with my friends and whenever i go back into game or open any kind of game i get disconnected from the party.so i dash board and rejoin the party and then go back to game and get disconnected again.
    please help!

donks111, Mar 13, 2014
  4. draon518 jr Win User

Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

I have never run into that problem but their is two ways to mute in party and on headset but they both mute and if its not reading a headset and it works in another controller then it's the controller if not it's the headset
  5. HairyBuzz Win User

Xbox One Software/Firmware Issues?

Third party headsets might cause all the problems you listed there. Try turning the headsets off and totally disconnecting them for a day or 2 and see if the problem still persists.
  6. Sword Style Win User

Someone Explain to me o.O

This is why I don't wear a headset unless in I'm in a party with friends. Problem solved.
  7. WhileyCoyote00 Win User

CHAT HEADSET STOPPED WORKING AND SOLUTION

@gh0stz. Im having the exact same problem. in party chat if my headset is connected they can hear me but i cannot hear them. However, when I'm not in party chat and the headset is connected, I hear game sound through the headset but no chat sound. let me
    know if you have found a solution
  8. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Petition for MS to release a first party wireless mic for Xbox One

a first Party Party Headset......

It will come.. also at beginning of 360 there was just the cable Headset...
Thema:

Headset & Party Problems

1. Headset & Party Problems - Similar Threads - Headset Party Problems

2. Xbox Console Companion (PC) - Not able to join or create parties, and my headset and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion (PC) - Not able to join or create parties, and my headset and...: For some odd reason, when I try to join someone's party that I've been invited to all I get is a spinning wheel of death, and when I try to create one, nothing happens. I have also been having a...
  3. Headset cuts out while in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Headset cuts out while in party chat: Has anyone's headset cut out when you play a different game while in party chat? I use a wireless Rig 800LX and while I'm in party chat and decide to play a new game, the audio in my headset cuts...
  4. MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.

in XBoX on Mobile
    MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.: When using the game streaming app on my Google Pixel 3 I am not able to communicate with people in the party. I am able to invite to the party, I can hear people in the party but they can not hear...
  5. Xbox One Controller third-party headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller third-party headset: Hello everyone, I´m having an issue with my third-party headset. I would like to use audio and the microphone at the same time. All I´m being able to use though is audio. The headset is connected...
  6. No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party: My girlfriend just bought a replacement Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset after her cat chewed through the cable of the old one, but this one isn't receiving any audio from the Xbox/controller and...
  7. 3rd party headsets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    3rd party headsets.: Since the most recent xbox one update they have just now told me that my son headset will no longer work for him since its not a genuine xbox headset. The steelseries headset although being brand...
  8. Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio: I can hear party chat and in-game chat in my headset, but I cannot hear audio. I have an xbox headset that came with my xbox one (purchased in 2015) as well as a butfulake gaming headset and the...
  9. Xbox One Headset adapter problems(Party Chat Volume?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset adapter problems(Party Chat Volume?): I recently got a headset adapter and I'am a little annoyed by it. You know how when you don't have a headset plugged in and you enter a party chat, it takes the game volume down to like 60%. Then...
  10. Headset problems with party chat still the same before and after preview update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset problems with party chat still the same before and after preview update: Before this recent update my headset would only work in party chat when I turned on the Xbox using the controller if I turned on the Xbox using the voice command which I do alot it wouldn't work...