Headset & Party Problems

Discus and support Headset & Party Problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why did we change the party system. The whole reason I have an xbox and not a PS4 is because of the online xbox live part of things. I only play to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by STUD848, Mar 13, 2014.

1. STUD848
    STUD848 Guest

Headset & Party Problems

Why did we change the party system. The whole reason I have an xbox and not a PS4 is because of the online xbox live part of things. I only play to play with my freinds around the country. Now, even after the update, I can't go to a party by myself, if
    I don't want my kids to listen to the people in the live lobby. When I do get friends in my party they can't hear me. Now, the few times they can hear me, their voice come out of the tv speakers and not my headset. I'm using the stock headset, and it almost
    never works. What is going on? Please help. I pay for xbox live and I can't even figure it out on the xbox 1 when the old technology was working great? What a joke!

:)

STUD848, Mar 13, 2014
  2. MissEdi
    MissEdi Guest
    Chat and audio on TV and Headset Simultaneously XBox one S

Hi there, Prawny77!

If you would like to enable party chat to come through both the headset and the speakers, then you can enable this settings by navigating to the settings on your console > display & sound > volume > party chat & output > headset
    & speakers.

MissEdi, Mar 13, 2014
  3. donks111
    donks111 Guest
    Headset & party issue

So this started to happen to me on thursday. I make a party with my friends and whenever i go back into game or open any kind of game i get disconnected from the party.so i dash board and rejoin the party and then go back to game and get disconnected again.
    please help!

donks111, Mar 13, 2014
  4. HairyBuzz Win User

Xbox One Software/Firmware Issues?

Third party headsets might cause all the problems you listed there. Try turning the headsets off and totally disconnecting them for a day or 2 and see if the problem still persists.
  5. Sword Style Win User

Someone Explain to me o.O

This is why I don't wear a headset unless in I'm in a party with friends. Problem solved.
  6. WhileyCoyote00 Win User

CHAT HEADSET STOPPED WORKING AND SOLUTION

@gh0stz. Im having the exact same problem. in party chat if my headset is connected they can hear me but i cannot hear them. However, when I'm not in party chat and the headset is connected, I hear game sound through the headset but no chat sound. let me
    know if you have found a solution
  7. AkiXeta Win User

Party Chat Through Speakers Instead of Headset

I have the exact same problem. I plug in and unplug my headset, but party chat wants to go through kinect. Sometimes my headset does work, however. Very frustrating.
  8. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Petition for MS to release a first party wireless mic for Xbox One

a first Party Party Headset......

It will come.. also at beginning of 360 there was just the cable Headset...
Thema:

Headset & Party Problems

1. Headset & Party Problems - Similar Threads - Headset Party Problems

2. Cant Hear audio On Third Party Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Hear audio On Third Party Headset: I cannot chat or hear audio please help me i am using a third party headset b50355ef-503b-4a38-9763-ee59fc875560
  3. Only party audio playing through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only party audio playing through headset?: When I want to play game audio/music through my headset, it dosen't work. The only thing I can hear is party audio. Please help. d95e0c03-3518-4e80-ad75-9813399bf744
  4. Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio

in XboX Insiders
    Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio: THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR NOW ALMOST 2 MONTHS WITH NO FIX IN SIGHT FOR ALPHA SKIP AHEAD USERS AND NEEDS MAJOR ATTENTION!! | THIS IS BOTH WIRELESS AND WIRED HEADSETS FOCUSED The issue can be...
  5. Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.: So, I tried to plug my headset into my pc to see if it would work and it didn't. And when I tried to plug it back in, it didn't work. I scrolled over to audio and it rightly says a headset is...
  6. XBOX ONE X PARTY CHAT SOUNDS TINNY ON HEADSET AND SPEAKER SETTING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X PARTY CHAT SOUNDS TINNY ON HEADSET AND SPEAKER SETTING: Hi , When i have my audio settings on ( Headset and Speakers ) the party chat that i hear sounds tinny but not when set to just ( Headset ) .Could anybody help . Thanks in advance ....
  7. No game sound in headset, recon 50, new, only party chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game sound in headset, recon 50, new, only party chat.: Can hear thru tv. Not headset. 9e069820-6257-4c4f-b79d-dbc4d8166798
  8. Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio: I can hear party chat and in-game chat in my headset, but I cannot hear audio. I have an xbox headset that came with my xbox one (purchased in 2015) as well as a butfulake gaming headset and the...
  9. Xbox One Headset adapter problems(Party Chat Volume?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset adapter problems(Party Chat Volume?): I recently got a headset adapter and I'am a little annoyed by it. You know how when you don't have a headset plugged in and you enter a party chat, it takes the game volume down to like 60%. Then...
  10. Headset problems with party chat still the same before and after preview update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset problems with party chat still the same before and after preview update: Before this recent update my headset would only work in party chat when I turned on the Xbox using the controller if I turned on the Xbox using the voice command which I do alot it wouldn't work...