Headset problem

Discus and support Headset problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, just bought a new compatible headset. The problem is that it only works together with after market controllers which are wire connected to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Viewlesshompa, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Headset problem

Hi,

just bought a new compatible headset. The problem is that it only works together with after market controllers which are wire connected to the xbox.

The headset does not work with the original wireless controller, regardless if it is wire connected or not.

Any suggestions?

:)

Viewlesshompa, Oct 2, 2019
  2. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

Sounds like a headset or a xbox controller problem ... do u have another controller to try the headset in to see if its the controller that is the problem? Or do u have another headset to plug into the controller to see if the other headset is the problem?
  3. O Corpo Win User

Turtle Beach static / not working

Played fallout 4 all day. No headset on, no problems. Put headset on. Problems.
  4. D J B Nando Win User

Headset hearing problems

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Headset Probleme [Translation - Headset problems]

Hi Enrico7885,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting articles for assistance with your headset being recognized:

If the problem persists:

• Try your headset with another device, such as a laptop, to see if the headset is working. If not, the headset will need to be replaced.
    • Try using a Headset Adapter for compatibility issues.
    • Try your Headset on another controller, if you can. If the headset works on the second controller, try
      updating the first controlleragain. If that fails, the controller will
      need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the Xbox Online Service Center.

Try this out and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out.
  6. CalGoo Win User

Can't chat and can't hear others talking when plugging headset into controller

Quite a while before actually. It was happening with my first headset, so I thought it was the headset causing problems, then ordered a new headset about a week after the problems started happening, then a week to get the headset, so a while before the post.
Thema:

Headset problem

1. Headset problem - Similar Threads - Headset problem

2. Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x: Hello, I have an xbox one x, And I have an hyperx cloud headset which plugs into the controller, and the controller will not send sound to the device. I can use my headset with all my other...
  3. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  4. Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s: Hi all, There was another thread about this issue but I'm starting a new one as we still have a problem with gaming headsets not working on both of our Xbox One S controllers. Problem occurred...
  5. Headset Probleme [Translation - Headset problems]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Probleme [Translation - Headset problems]: Ich habe ein komisches Problem. Ich besitze eine Xbox One S. Bei dieser war ein Controller beigefügt. Im Nachhinein habe ich zwei weitere Controller erworben (Blau und Minecraft Pig). Schließe ich...
  6. Problem with a headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with a headset: Hi everyone, I have just bought a hedset from easysmx called cool 2000. It is compatible with the xbox one but it doesn't work. If I connect with the usb the lights turns off but I can't...
  7. XBoX One Controller model 1708 headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoX One Controller model 1708 headset problem: Hi, okay so my controller doesnt detect my headset. I've read and realise theres no but I have found a workaround. So i have another newer controller but the LB button is broken so its not usable...
  8. Headset problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset problems: I have 4 different headsets and the mics don't work on any of them, I can hear sound but know one can hear me. I've tested the mics on mobile phone calls and all work ok. I've followed all...
  9. Latest update (OS 10.0.18362.4050) headset problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update (OS 10.0.18362.4050) headset problems: this latest update is causing my headset to intermitenly stop working. Headset will function for awhile, then either cut off connection randomly. Also, if it is working alright with out touching...
  10. Problem syncing arctix9x headset to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem syncing arctix9x headset to my xbox one: I just purchased the arctix9x headset but can't pair it my xbox because the xbox connect button does not work. Not sure what to do? f66f5d50-c86f-46a0-89cc-ab4175acbd03