Headset problems on fortnite.

Discus and support Headset problems on fortnite. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there im having trouble setting up my son headset on his Xbox One. What it is he cant talk to his friends on Fortnite, now hes a part of my family... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cliomjh, Jun 3, 2019.

1. cliomjh
    cliomjh Guest

Hi there im having trouble setting up my son headset on his Xbox One. What it is he cant talk to his friends on Fortnite, now hes a part of my family in microsoft and ive set all setting to allow/adult just to check it wasnt a setting but still cant talk
    to his mates. Any help id be most grateful.

:)

cliomjh, Jun 3, 2019
  2. cliomjh Win User

what brand are they?
    Hi there, The headset is Turtle Beach, multi-use does Xbox and PS4.
  3. cliomjh Win User

Hi there, he’s using a wireless one with the 3.5mm jack at the bottom.
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi again Cliomjh,

Ok because I know with the 9.10 Fortnite update somep people were experiencing issue with in game audio.

Is your son using a wired or wireless controller?
  5. Allebas Win User

Hi Cliomjh,

Can your son friends not hear through the mic? What messages/or code is coming is coming uo when he tries to connect to a party? Lastly, is he joining a party via Xbox or trying to talk yo his friends via fortnite game chat?
  6. cliomjh Win User

Hi there, from what i get is hes friends cant hear him as they say his mic is broken, yet i can hear myself in the headset speakers.

No fault with connecting with a party as he can play with hes mates on screen in the same game.

trying to talk via Fortnite.
Thema:

1. Headset problems on fortnite. - Similar Threads - Headset problems fortnite

2. Headset problem on Xbox controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset problem on Xbox controllers: Hello. I just bought a new headset for my xbox because my previous headset was echoing. I bought the HyperX Cloud Alpha because of the good reviews I've seen. I thought getting a new headset would...
  3. 360 Wireless headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Wireless headset problem: Recently purchased new OEM wireless headset for 360. Plug it in to charge and shows charging for about 20 mins then lights go dark. Never gets to all 4 lights blinking in unison to indicate fully...
  4. Problems with headsets and now controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with headsets and now controllers: So about 2 weeks ago my Mic started playing up so I returned them to the store and upgraded get home to be able to tap Morse code through the microphone but unable to speak whilst playing cod....
  5. HyperX Cloud Alpha Headset Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HyperX Cloud Alpha Headset Problems: I have hyperX cloud alpha headset but continues to stop working with the Xbox 1. I have looked at the settings, had the headset and controller replaced and it continues to be a problem. Can...
  6. Headset audio problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio problem: I have been having issues recently with my headsets. I plug one into my controller, and I don’t get anything...the xbox does not even show there’s a mic or headset... any help?...
  7. Headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset problem: Hi, just bought a new compatible headset. The problem is that it only works together with after market controllers which are wire connected to the xbox. The headset does not work with the...
  8. Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x: Hello, I have an xbox one x, And I have an hyperx cloud headset which plugs into the controller, and the controller will not send sound to the device. I can use my headset with all my other...
  9. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  10. Fortnite - Headset problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Headset problems: Hi there, I recently bought a headset for the XBOX one, (two actually - one a Konix headset and the other a Turtle Beach). I am playing Fortnite. When I plug it into the wired controller, an...