Headset problems on fortnite.

Discus and support Headset problems on fortnite. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there im having trouble setting up my son headset on his Xbox One. What it is he cant talk to his friends on Fortnite, now hes a part of my family... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cliomjh, Jun 3, 2019.

1. cliomjh
    cliomjh Guest

Hi there im having trouble setting up my son headset on his Xbox One. What it is he cant talk to his friends on Fortnite, now hes a part of my family in microsoft and ive set all setting to allow/adult just to check it wasnt a setting but still cant talk
    to his mates. Any help id be most grateful.

:)

cliomjh, Jun 3, 2019
  2. cliomjh Win User

what brand are they?
    Hi there, The headset is Turtle Beach, multi-use does Xbox and PS4.
  3. cliomjh Win User

Hi there, he’s using a wireless one with the 3.5mm jack at the bottom.
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi again Cliomjh,

Ok because I know with the 9.10 Fortnite update somep people were experiencing issue with in game audio.

Is your son using a wired or wireless controller?
  5. Allebas Win User

Hi Cliomjh,

Can your son friends not hear through the mic? What messages/or code is coming is coming uo when he tries to connect to a party? Lastly, is he joining a party via Xbox or trying to talk yo his friends via fortnite game chat?
  6. cliomjh Win User

Hi there, from what i get is hes friends cant hear him as they say his mic is broken, yet i can hear myself in the headset speakers.

No fault with connecting with a party as he can play with hes mates on screen in the same game.

trying to talk via Fortnite.
Thema:

1. Headset problems on fortnite. - Similar Threads - Headset problems fortnite

2. Headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset problem: Hi, just bought a new compatible headset. The problem is that it only works together with after market controllers which are wire connected to the xbox. The headset does not work with the...
  3. Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x: Hello, I have an xbox one x, And I have an hyperx cloud headset which plugs into the controller, and the controller will not send sound to the device. I can use my headset with all my other...
  4. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  5. Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s: Hi all, There was another thread about this issue but I'm starting a new one as we still have a problem with gaming headsets not working on both of our Xbox One S controllers. Problem occurred...
  6. Headset Probleme [Translation - Headset problems]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Probleme [Translation - Headset problems]: Ich habe ein komisches Problem. Ich besitze eine Xbox One S. Bei dieser war ein Controller beigefügt. Im Nachhinein habe ich zwei weitere Controller erworben (Blau und Minecraft Pig). Schließe ich...
  7. Problem with a headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with a headset: Hi everyone, I have just bought a hedset from easysmx called cool 2000. It is compatible with the xbox one but it doesn't work. If I connect with the usb the lights turns off but I can't...
  8. XBoX One Controller model 1708 headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoX One Controller model 1708 headset problem: Hi, okay so my controller doesnt detect my headset. I've read and realise theres no but I have found a workaround. So i have another newer controller but the LB button is broken so its not usable...
  9. Headset problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset problems: I have 4 different headsets and the mics don't work on any of them, I can hear sound but know one can hear me. I've tested the mics on mobile phone calls and all work ok. I've followed all...
  10. Fortnite - Headset problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Headset problems: Hi there, I recently bought a headset for the XBOX one, (two actually - one a Konix headset and the other a Turtle Beach). I am playing Fortnite. When I plug it into the wired controller, an...