Headset sound other than Stereo Uncompressed

Discus and support Headset sound other than Stereo Uncompressed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, Am I the only one for who the Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic produce an awful sound? The last update broke, I thing, tese 2 modes? Anyone else?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnticOwl, Jul 17, 2019.

1. /u/AnticOwl
    /u/AnticOwl Guest

Hi,

Am I the only one for who the Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic produce an awful sound?

The last update broke, I thing, tese 2 modes?

Anyone else?

Cheers

submitted by /u/AnticOwl
    [link] [comments]

/u/AnticOwl, Jul 17, 2019
  2. ForsaknTemplar Win User

Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

I have speaker audio as: HDMI audio - stereo uncompressed; Optical audio - Bitstream out; and Bitstream format - Dolby Digitial. My headset audio is: Headset format - stereo uncompressed.
  3. Weird Shroom Win User

Xbox One stuck on headset audio

Update: it now works with headset audio set to stereo uncompressed. Previously the TV sound went funky when I set it to that, now it works fine....but I'm still stuck in headset mode with no headset attached.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

audio button

Hi Deathstroke,

The audio button does not show up for all headsets. Mainly the ones it will not show up for are third party headsets. For example, I have two different ear buds I use. One shows up with audio, the other does not and they both work in my controller. If you
    are unable to hear any sound, go to the Xbox settings under display and sound select audio output headset audio set to stereo uncompressed, along with HDMI and Optical audio. Under Volume make sure the party chat is set to headset. Other than this there is
    no other options except updating controller with headset plugged in. Here is guide for

troubleshooting headsets

Thanks,

Brad
  5. CaryClark1 Win User

no microphone on child account

Setting the headset to stereo uncompressed had no effect.
  6. Draama247 Win User

No game sound on Xbox one x

i had this problem before but i fixed it. I had to go into the settings/Display&Sound/Audio Output then from there Changed the headset format to stereo uncompressed
Thema:

1. Headset sound other than Stereo Uncompressed - Similar Threads - Headset sound Stereo

2. XB1 Stereo headset sound and mic dropping in and out

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Stereo headset sound and mic dropping in and out: Hi, I have been using my Stereo headset for 2 months bow and i have found its started to drop sound and mics after about 5 mins of use. The sound breaks in and out and then just cuts off. I can...
  3. Xbox one stereo headset mic not working then when it works the sound doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stereo headset mic not working then when it works the sound doesnt work: hey i am having a problem with my xbox one stereo headset when i plug it into the controller or adapter i can only hear the xbox sound and then the mic wont work but when i plug it into something...
  4. Stereo Headset Adpater permanently mute and no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Headset Adpater permanently mute and no sound: Hi Support, I use the Stereo Headset Adapter in combination with the Xbox One Stereo Headset. Since a few days the adapter is always mute and has no sound. I checked if there is an update for the...
  5. Sound Issue with Xbox One Stereo Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Issue with Xbox One Stereo Headset: Hello, 7 months ago I bought a Xbox One headset, last week it started to stop functioning, there's no sound in the right speaker of the headset. The adaptor is fully operational, the same goes...
  6. Xbox One stereo headset not playing sound.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stereo headset not playing sound.: So this has been annoying me for 4 hours! I bought a new stereo headset that came with the adapter. It works great with xbox one but when I try to use on pc I get no sound! I've tried wired and...
  7. Stereo Headset Not Transmitting Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Headset Not Transmitting Sound: I am using an Xbox stereo headset, and while playing with some friends yesterday I discovered that they were unable to hear me. I checked the Xbox Live party and noticed that the circle around my...
  8. XB1 Wired Stereo Headset/Adapter Sound Isseus After June Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Wired Stereo Headset/Adapter Sound Isseus After June Update: Honestly I don't think this will ever be fixed... What I also experienced is that it's clearly depending on the console's cpu/gpu load. In Witcher 3 or also in other games the crackling is...
  9. Stereo Headset Adapter sends screeching sounds to my friends, and my controllers disconnect ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo Headset Adapter sends screeching sounds to my friends, and my controllers disconnect ...: Stereo Headset Adapter sends screeching sounds to my friends, and my controllers disconnect periodically. I opened up a Service Request, and sent them the note below with my XBOX.. it came...
  10. Stereo headset adapter problems with game sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headset adapter problems with game sounds.: I bought the official headset adapter the other day and today I installed it. I have already updated my controller as well. I noticed a problem with the sound however. Some sounds, mainly...