Headset Stereo Xbox One

Discus and support Headset Stereo Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; <p>Ol&aacute;,percebi que o microfone do Headset Stereo do Xbox One n&atilde;o est&aacute; funcionado para mim,consigo escutar,por&eacute;m n&atilde;o... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XxEderGamerBrXx, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Headset Stereo Xbox One

<p>Ol&aacute;,percebi que o microfone do Headset Stereo do Xbox One n&atilde;o est&aacute; funcionado para mim,consigo escutar,por&eacute;m n&atilde;o falar.Tamb&eacute;m est&aacute; com um chiado desagradavel para os ouvintes. Pensava que era problema do
    pr&oacute;pio headset,por&eacute;m n&atilde;o &eacute;,pois quando conectei meu headset em outros dispositivos,o microfone funcionou normalmente e sem nenhum chiado. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;</p><p></p>

-[Translation - I noticed that the microphone on the Xbox One Stereo Headset is worked for me, I can hear, for talking. with an unpleasant wheezing for the listeners. I Thought it was problematic headset, for the; because when I plugged my headset
    into other devices, the microphone worked normally and without any wheezing.]

:)

XxEderGamerBrXx, Apr 5, 2019
  2. DangerousBard Win User

Turtle Beaches X22

3. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox One Headset Interface Problems

ZigzagLemonHaze,

I can understand your frustration with all the bad luck you have been having. And, for the record, I am not part of the Microsoft staff nor an Xbox customer support employee. But, I can say that we have 2 Xbox Ones and 1 Xbox One S, and 2 of the

Xbox One Stereo Headsets
    . And, both headsets work well, with and without the
    Stereo Headset Adapters
    , on all our Xboxes.

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

SA
  4. cookieater821 Win User

Xbox one App

•Some third-party products come with a stereo headset adapter that may look different from the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter made by Microsoft, but they all function the same way.

•You can only connect an Xbox 360 Chat Headset using the stereo headset adapter with a 2.5-mm to 3.5-mm converter, which comes with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter. The Xbox One Stereo Headset does not include this adapter cable.

support.xbox.com/.../connect-compatible-headset
  5. greg_window10_instal Win User

Xbox One S and Official Stereo Headset Adapter not recognized

Hi Zathrus,

We have two of the
    Xbox Stereo Headset
    with Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, and both sets have worked well with no problems for sometime now. And I have used the
    adapter with non-Microsoft headset with no issues. So, given that you say your "3.5 mm cabled headset " works directly connected to the controller, then I regret to say it would seem that the fault lies with the adapter itself and may need to be replace.

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter

SA
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Recommendation needed for Xbox One X headphones

I would recommend the official Xbox brand stereo headset as it claims to be compatible with all xbox one wireless controllers:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset

It probably doesn't need the stereo headset adapter - but if you're going to buy this headset, better just buy the stereo headset adapter to get your other headsets, that you already own, to work properly
Thema:

Headset Stereo Xbox One

1. Headset Stereo Xbox One - Similar Threads - Headset Stereo

2. Headset sound other than Stereo Uncompressed

in XboX Insiders
    Headset sound other than Stereo Uncompressed: Hi, Am I the only one for who the Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic produce an awful sound? The last update broke, I thing, tese 2 modes? Anyone else? Cheers submitted by /u/AnticOwl...
  3. STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER

in XBoX on Consoles
    STEREO HEADSET ADAPTER DOESNT WORK ON MY CONTROLLER: I bought this brand new Turtle beach earforce stereo adapter for xbox one (I have a day one controller) . When i plug it in all it does is give a continous ear piercing sound. When i press any...
  4. Can my Xbox One Stereo Headset work with a PowerA controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my Xbox One Stereo Headset work with a PowerA controller?: I am using my Xbox One Stereo Headset with a PowerA Controller (model 150566-01). During gaming, others can hear me but I cannot hear them. The Xbox One Stereo Headset works fine with other Xbox...
  5. Xbox One Stereo Headset Making loud Screeching noise in chats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Making loud Screeching noise in chats: Hi I have an xbox one and i use a stereo headset adapter, I used it to chat with friends and listen to game audio at the same time and mine has worked for prob around an entire year, then recently...
  6. Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX): Hello Xbox support, I've posted this on Reddit already, but after a chat with Xbox support I'm posting this here. The reference from the chat was 1449985394: I just bought the Plantronics RIG...
  7. my xbox stereo headset cannot work well

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox stereo headset cannot work well: my headset cant work on my phone and its mic cant work sometimes,help! 6f23c3b8-2152-4b83-aad2-d9ef7c70b39a
  8. Xbox on stereo headset cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox on stereo headset cord: So my cord from my headest to the adapter is acting very odd. Im thinking it may be a short in the wire . is it possible to get this fixed or do i have to spend another 60 dollars. Just looking to...
  9. Warranty for Special Edition stereo headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty for Special Edition stereo headset: In the warranty section, once you register your xbox one you can put a ticket in for warranty on accessories...there are two headsets listed, but neither are the right one, and the only thing it...
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset is garbage after only a few months.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Stereo Headset is garbage after only a few months.: Is there anyway to recieve a replacement from Microsoft for one of these $74.99 headsets. Should work longer than a few months. 7d901600-c020-48ef-90c2-d2e29dfa578a